[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did the russians EVER win a war with a victory that wasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

I can't name a single conflict in which they won by strategy and didn't and not by tiring an enemy out?
they even seem to rely on it when attacking someone else, A La winter war or Chechnia
>>
File: 1.jpg (72KB, 604x391px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
72KB, 604x391px
For the Emperor!!!
>>
>>132636109
How else are you supposed to win an asymmetrical war? How do you think China is still a thing?
>>
>>132636109
no.

but they're still self ruled by russians. so I guess it just works
>>
>>132636109
in last few years they won:
- ukraine war, got crimea and get their frozen conflict
- won the usa
>>
>>132636109
I suppose you could say the US won every war it technically lost
because the monetary base expanded each time.
But then you would be generic globalist scum and not a nation.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (12KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12KB, 299x168px
>>132636109
>tiring an enemy out
>strategy
>>
>>132636109
Literally every war we won except ww2 just because germans aimed to kill as much civilians as possible.
>>
>>132636109
Every russo-turkish war.

>I can't name a single conflict in which they won by strategy and didn't and not by tiring an enemy out?

It's OK, you are just uneducated monkey.
>>
>>
>>132636999
it kinda kills the point if it also kills 15% of your entire fucking population and leads to mass starvation due to scorched earth
>>
>>132636109
They're a giant hunk of harsh land. No shit they're going to use a stall + zerg rush strategy.
>>
>>132637412
>mass starvation due to scorched earth... any fucking excuse possible for communism huh?
>>
File: 43.png (459KB, 842x724px) Image search: [Google]
43.png
459KB, 842x724px
>>132636109
>Chechnia
>>
File: 600000000 dead russians.jpg (18KB, 173x189px) Image search: [Google]
600000000 dead russians.jpg
18KB, 173x189px
>>132638078
communism is cancer
but proud as russians are of their heritage and nation, I don't really see much to be proud of
>>
>>132638340
turn geographic location on when you're attempting to bait someone little autist.
>>
He won the war for the hearts and minds of American white people while their kenyan president a rode girls bike with a helmet from a gay pride parade.
>>
File: jew at work.png (218KB, 501x521px) Image search: [Google]
jew at work.png
218KB, 501x521px
>>132638688
ok
>>
the invasion of manchuria was probably the single most impressive feat of strategic planning, operational mobility and tactical cohesion in XX century. but yeah, according to american version of history it was the enola gay that won the war with japan
>>
>>132637412
907 - Rus'–Byzantine War (907) Kievan Rus' - Byzantine Empire Victory
965 - Sviatoslav's campaign against Khazars Kievan Rus' -Khazar Khaganate Victory.
981 - Rus' raid on Czerwień Towns Kievan Rus' - Duchy of Poland Victory
1234 - Andrew II's military campaigns against Halych - Kingdom of Hungary Victory.
1471 - Battle of Shelon (July 14, 1471)Grand Duchy of Moscow - Novgorod Republic Victory
1552 - Siege of Kazan (1552) Russia - Khanate of Kazan Victory
1556 - Tatar Rebellion Russia -Tatar rebels Victory - Crushing of the rebellion
1570 - Astrakhan Expedition Russia - Ottoman Empire - Victory -Treaty of Constantinople
1762 - Conquest of Siberia - Russia - Khanate of Sibir (until 1598) Victory -Russian annexation of Siberia
1809 - Finnish War - Russia - Sweden Victory
1812 - French Invasion - Russia - France - Victory -Destruction of Napoleon's Grand Army
1813 - Alexander I's Persian War - Russia - Persia - Victory -Treaty of Gulistan
1814 - War of the Sixth Coalition - Russia - France Victory -Treaty of Paris
1830 - November Uprising - Russia - Poland - Victory
1895 - Conquest of Central Asia - Russia Kazakhstanm Bukhara Khiva Kokand Afghanistan - Annexation of asia

>muh muh c-commies!! :'(
>>
>>132640099
this

Russia also defeated Hitlers Germany at the Battle of Stalingrad almost completely alone. The entire reason the battle happened was because allied forces eased up on the western front to coax Germany into tearing apart Russia for free then the US/UK would sweep in and destroy both defeated armies.

The cold war happened because Russia shit on Germany and still had 60 more years of fight left in them. Truman was a hack and Roosevelt would never have let the British fuck over daddy Stalin like they did.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.