[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't /pol/ like Sharia Law? It's pretty muc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: external.jpg (35KB, 649x433px) Image search: [Google]
external.jpg
35KB, 649x433px
Why doesn't /pol/ like Sharia Law? It's pretty much perfectly made for /pol/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3WxFKRSLR8
>>
>>132635268
White Sharia would be fine with me desu
>>
>>132635268
It's not, I wanna fuck bitches and not be some religious idiot doing everything because of a lie (god).
>>
>>132636687
you worship communism. SAD!
>>
>>132635268
When I was on one of my deployments to Afghanistan a woman ran up to us sobbing because we where taking her brother away, she was begging us not to (the guy planted an IED that killed my friend and two kids) as she was begging us not to what I'm guessing where her sons where screaming at her and throwing rocks at her face. Our terp said they where telling her to "Know her place."
I've had issues with retarded women, but I would be delinquent of the foster care system if my aunt hadn't stepped in and raised me when my father killed my mother.
I don't want women to be basically enslaved, just understand that "equality" means equal, not equal with a laundry list of extra perks. I really hope for a day we see some sort of compromise/understanding.
>>
>>132635268
>>132635947
Fucking traitors.
>>132636687
And Heretics.
>>
File: idk goy.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
idk goy.png
13KB, 560x407px
because it makes science/engineering/waifu sex tech illegal
>>
>>132636687
you tipped your fedora so hard it fell off
>>
>>132635268
Fuck off. If you, in ANY WAY, approve of Sharia Law, you're not American. Get out of my country or get shot. #AllMuslims
>>
Sand monkeys are fucking disgusting.
They always stink like shit.
I'm perfectly happy with them fucking with Jews, faggots, and whores though.
>>
>>132635268

because it's not ours and it's infested with muslim shit
>>
>>132637659
heretics are the majority in the west, you religious idiots are a dying breed getting replaced by muzzies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.