[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hide your power level in public? Is it possible to live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Do you hide your power level in public? Is it possible to live life completely opposite of what is said on here despite coming here everyday? By this I mean like marry a dumb bitch who likes hillary and you have race mixed kids with. Also before i get hur durrr not political this board goes far beyond political beliefs
>>
I basically pretend to be left but drop pinkpills here and there, but only in response to people bringing up their own views.

For instance, someone was acting like intelligence was all about how you're raised in a conversation between a few people recently. I just said "yeah maybe to some extent, but let's be honest, no matter what way you or I were raised, we weren't going to be Einstein". And they basically agree. It's only a few steps from that to race realism.
>>
>>132633994
Hid your power level just means don't go embarrass yourself in public or even worse, social ostracize yourself . This is so you can maintain cordial relationships with your coworkers, acquaintance, boss, etc. You should have a network of close friends that share similar views, or who you think you can slowly redpill (emphasis on slowly here). Having a bluepilled spouse sounds like living hell, definitely don't do that.
>>
>>132633994
I very much hide my power level, however I'm happy to enlighten the ignorant when they start spouting left wing buzzwords or made up positions or fake history.
>>
Topic: Immigration

>What I say in public:

"The current situation is unsustainable. The migrants aren't integrating properly - they're unemployed and largely live off welfare. The crime statistics for people from the MENA region is through the roof.We need to completely stop immigration until we can sort things out here."

>My actual opinion

"We need to forcefully evict every single Muslim and MENA 'person'. If they refuse to leave then they must die. Race-mixing Swedish girls, and their offspring, are to be shot."
>>
>>132634810
This is a very goo example. Pretend to be a normie conservative.
>>
>>132634810
A lefty would call you a racist for either of those
>>
File: bro.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bro.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>132633994
It's very easy to hide your power level when you don't have some sort of mental illness/autism. It's astounding to me how many of you spergs are unable to live in the real world without going full /pol/ in front of your peers. Literally all you have to do is keep your political discussions online or with a few close friends that you know have similar views as you. And when your bluepilled fellows try getting you into their circlejerk:

>"hey anon fuck trump amirite?? what do you think about X???"
>"I dunno man, I don't really care about politics much"

It's that simple. Stop being such a sperg, realize you aren't obligated to preach pure /pol/ rhetoric at everyone and that some people who don't think like you do can still be cool, and your life will become infinitely better.

t. very right-wing musician who's survived in the industry by not being fucking autistic
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.