[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's amazing what a skilled politician she is. She weathered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Merkeltitties.jpg (75KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Merkeltitties.jpg
75KB, 1024x1001px
It's amazing what a skilled politician she is. She weathered W, worked with Obama, and is now mopping the floor with Trump. She's catapulted Germany into becoming the de facto leader of the West. The US is hopeless. Britain voted itself out of power. I've never seen such a fast realignment of power except for the fall of the Soviet Empire.
>>
>>132631971

if only her face were as good looking as those tits
>>
File: cape-fear.jpg (38KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cape-fear.jpg
38KB, 320x240px
>germany in charge of anything
>>
>>132631971
If OP had one shekel for every refugee penetrating his butt right now, he'd be the richest fag in whole goymoney
>>
>>132631971
You forgot to write.
>I was in no way coerced to write this stunning ovation of my own leader, because if I were to write anything mean about her, I would be arrested and jailed due to the lack of free speech within my country.
>>
File: 195189.gif (1MB, 245x144px) Image search: [Google]
195189.gif
1MB, 245x144px
>>132631971
>>
File: cat baby.png (241KB, 244x431px) Image search: [Google]
cat baby.png
241KB, 244x431px
But what's her plan to end the North Korean nuclear crisis? Does she have one? Maybe a few hundred thousand more refugees in Germany will make it all go away.
>>
>>132631971
Aren't you people legally bound to say that or go to jail?
>>
>>132631971
If she was the leader of the west she wouldn't have been abandoned by almost everyone over climate after trump said "Thanks, but no thanks"
>>
>>132636202
it was the opposite.
>>
>>132631971
And her nudes in that nude beach still float around the internet!
What other leader has nudes going around?
>>
>>132636202

<citation needed>

More like the US states abandoned Trump after he pulled out of the Paris agreement, invoking their "state's rights" which you as a republican should applaud. :^)

>Inb4 libruls

33 of the 50 state governors are republican.
>>
>>132636626
Sure states rights is great but taking more of my money for bullshit is something most people aren't happy about.
>>
>>132631971
straya is the one with potential, krautniggers will be extinct in two generations
>>
>>132636331
>>132636626
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-climatechange-idUSKBN16O1S1?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=58ccfe1b04d3013f5ea0b6eb&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
>>
>>132636626
The only states govs are, Gov. Jay Inslee of Washington, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo of New York and Gov. Jerry Brown of California, all Democrats
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.