[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he do it? I watched OJ: Made in America (https://www.yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: oj-simpson-trial-1-600x450.jpg (173KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
oj-simpson-trial-1-600x450.jpg
173KB, 600x450px
Did he do it?

I watched OJ: Made in America (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrB3rOcrJxg) but I couldn't come to a conclusion
>>
>>132627898
of course he did it. Are you retarded?
>>
Literally the only thing both whites and blacks can agree on is that OJ did it.
>>
>>132627898
OJ did it, but the jury nullified it since they where pissed off at cops.
>>
>>132628321
Unfortunately, the cops' wacky shenanigans introduced reasonable doubt. It's reasonable to believe that if some of the evidence was definitely mishandled, other evidence was potentially mishandled.

The prosecution had their share of fuck-ups, too. Having OJ try on that glove was #1 Stone-cold Bonehead Move of the Century of the Millennium.

...and of course he did it, OP.
>>
>>132627898
Ofcourse
>>
>>132627898
No. His oldest son did. He was an accessory after the fact though.
>>
>>132627898
Fuck yes he did it , are you a cretin?
>>
The only question is if he went there to kill her; or, if when she answered the door she was holding a knife, and he saw that as an excuse to kill both of them.

Leaves his own kids upstairs sleeping. Could have walked down any time and seen their mom with her head half cut off.

Fucking nigger is up for parole again too pretty quick.
>>
>>132627898
No, but even if he did it was justified. Whites have murdered millions of Africans and African babies for decades and flip out when a whore and literal Jew get caught in the act and murdered. The city of LA spent almost $10 million trying him, but justice prevailed and it'll always be known as the single greatest "whites BTFO" moment in recent history.
>>
>>132627898
He obviously did it, but the incompetent prosecution team and a dindu jury in L.A. that wanted to stick it to whitey after the Rodney King case allowed him to walk free.
>>
The whole point of that doc is to display how white American corrupted him.
>>
>>132633515
>it'll always be known as the single greatest "whites BTFO" moment in recent history.
What about Obama winning, twice?
>>
>>132628063
FPBP. he ain't reta--------- ah ya fuck it he might be 12, but he's still retarded.
>>
>>132633515
She was a whore.

But can you imagine if he'd been found guilty. The chimpout would have been so epic. Would have dwarfed the King riots. Why do niggers always burn their own neighborhoods? Lol, so dumb.
>>
What you need to understand is that he killed Nicole because he loved her more than anything. She wanted out of the relationship and she began dating other men. This enraged OJ so hard that he had to kill her. It was one of those "if I can't have you, then no one can" situations.
>>
OJ was the ultimate cuck. trOJan fans are even bigger cucked dumb fucks. OJ would let his bish suck on marcus allen and shit. all the niggas would walk on by and she'd smile. OJ just wanted to be on the (((television))). run juice run!!!! lmfao at that nigga in his bronco driving down the 405. fucking classic. getting cucked by a glasses kike then plastering your dead bish's condo walls with his throat juice. ruin juice run!!! trOJans for life!
>>
>>132627898
He's a nigger, he's guilty. Pretty simple.
>>
>>132628741
There absolutely not was "reasonable doubt" in the OJ trial. Some of the cops were shown to be racist, big fucking surprised. How can you be a cop in LA and not be racist. Your entire clientele is nigs.

The George Zimmerman trial had reasonable doubt; half the country or more thought he was innocent. Everybody thought OJ was guilty. I lived in LA during the verdict and everybody was shocked, including minorities (or the LA majorities)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.