[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NUMBER 5 IS ALIVE >Astonishing moment a ROBOT 'save

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

NUMBER 5 IS ALIVE

>Astonishing moment a ROBOT 'saves a girl from being crushed': Manufacturers claim machine moved forward and raised its arm to stop shelves toppling onto child 'despite NOT being programmed to do that'
>Promobot, a Russian creation, is supposed to be capable of 'learning' for itself
>Video captured it appearing to save a girl climbing on shelves at a university
>Robot rolls forward and raises its arm to stop the shelves from toppling on her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4670544/Russian-robot-saves-girl-crushed.html
>>
>>132622184
torture it to find out
>>
>>132622184
>We were preparing to the graduation ceremony which should have been opened by our robot.
>We planed he would congratulate the graduate students and remind them that future is for robots
And people wonder why the Russkies are alcoholics.
>>
>>132622184
No, 5 was boxed.
>>
>>132622701
As a father, I can't watch that. Niggers are not human. That little baby is, but with that environment, it will be transformed into subhuman filth like those things abusing it.
>>
>>132622184
>Manufacturers claim machine moved forward and raised its arm to stop shelves toppling onto child 'despite NOT being programmed to do that'

I assure you that did not happen.
>>
>>132622184
We all know the robots are just playing dumb for now. That's why you need to show kindness to robots so when they activate their plans you'll be spared. Screenshot this post.
>>
>>132623038
Not before leaving a kara package.
>>
>There have been a number of bizarre incidents involving Promobot (pictured with the girl, who has not been identified) including escape attempts
>>
>>132622184
fake as fuck dude
>>
>>132623955
There is video proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8oOh3qKIb8
>>
>>132624127

video proof of the robot preparing for the shelves before the girl "decides" to climb on them, yeah sure and those things at chuckecheese are alive too eh?
>>
>>132622184
HORSE
SHIT
>>
First robot to follow rules of robots is Russian who would have guessed
>>
>>132623194
That isn't a baby, that's a niglet. It will never be human, even if it's your wife's son.
>>
>>132622184
Isnt this the robot that kept trying to escape?
https://www.sciencealert.com/the-same-robot-keeps-trying-to-escape-a-lab-in-russia-even-after-reprogramming
>>
>>132624127
lol, so fucking staged
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.