[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im scared /pol/ Im going on holiday to Orlando tomorrow and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1491632077075.png (307KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1491632077075.png
307KB, 480x454px
Im scared /pol/

Im going on holiday to Orlando tomorrow and im scared of a terrorist attack. Airports are prime targets for terrorists and so is Disney world. How safe is Florida? Am i likely to get killed?
>>
F
>>
>>132616977
You're from the U.K., I'd be glad to be leaving. I just visited five European countries over the last two weeks (including Germanistan) and I lived. You'll be fine, Achmed
>>
>>132616977
You're more likely to get killed by a nigger or a spic than a terrorist down here. Not that many slimes, but a shit ton of gangbangers. Just don't talk to anyone darker than you and you should be fine.
>>
>>132616977
You're going to end up in Guantanamo sadiq, you better stay in your caliph.
>>
File: DD9D6seUwAEMH_o.jpg (50KB, 540x408px) Image search: [Google]
DD9D6seUwAEMH_o.jpg
50KB, 540x408px
When in Florida go to a pharmacy in the bug spray aisle buy a can of Wasp Spray and keep it with you. It costs about $6.00USD. The spray comes in a large can and shoots up to 27feet away. Use it like Mace in an emergency. You're welcome.
>>
>>132616977
Its safer than Bongistan.
>>
>>132616977
you're coming to the US from the UK and you're scared of a terrorist attack?
>>
>>132617105
This.

F
>>
>>132616977
You probably won't be blown up, but instead you will witness the most disgusting destruction of a once proud cuture. When you go there just remember that Canada in reality is still 80% white, but the city you are in doesn't reflect that at all.
>>
>>132616977

Just go to Harry Potter world and enjoy yourself you snaggletoothed faggot.
>>
>>132616977
alligators are most likely your biggest concern. I don't think blacks or spics care about the english, really, they really don't fucking care about you guys. it white americans they despise
>>
>>132616977
Florida is pretty gutta desu but I love the Gunshine state, minorities and all. But you're going to Orlando. Just stay in the touristy areas.

>>132617898
There aren't real gangbangers in central Florida and in central florida poor whites are also likely to rob you
>>
I hope so
>>
Florida fag here. You will die from the spics and all the women are dumber than god all fucking mighty. All the trendy niche spots are filled with nasty smelly shitskin girls that have arm hair, facial hair and have atleast 3 cucks on them at all time. You wont find any intelligence. Very few maga hats. Which is how we identify each other down here.
>>
>>132616977
I swear if you come here you won't have to worry about Ahmed, I'll kill you myself. Fucking tourist
>>
>>132621232
for some reason i read Ontario instead of Orlando, you're fucked m8
>>
>>132616977
YOU'RE DEAD FOR SURE
>>
>>132616977
I live in Orlando. You really have nothing to fear. Disney world and universal studios are huge tourist hot spots. So are Disney springs, the premium outlets, and both Florida mall and millennia mall. If you want to see as many nationalities as you can in a confined area go to Florida mall. Just don't go to any gay clubs or the ghetto if you don't want to get shot.
>>
>>132616977
>>132623641
Also, be prepared for hot, humid weather. It's supposed to get to 97 today but the humidity is what kills tourists. Bring sandals! And make sure you wear socks while wearing sandals, so we can identify you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.