[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want to know what is the problem with Venezuela, here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: venezuela.gif (10KB, 596x400px) Image search: [Google]
venezuela.gif
10KB, 596x400px
If you want to know what is the problem with Venezuela, here is the short version: The jews.

Some highlights:
>Capriles (leader of the opposition) is part of a billionaire jewish family that pretends to be catholic, he is one of the leaders of an organization involved in the assassination attempt against John Paul II
>Venezuela nationalized gold and diamond production that used to belong to Israeli entrepreneurs
>Mossad agents used to be members of the high echelon before Chávez took power
>mandatory false flag against a synagogue

https://www.strategic-culture.org/pview/2013/04/08/venezuela-elect-president-opposition-stands-no-chance.html
>>
Their problem is that they're dumb spics
>>
>>132616109
the problem was that they were incompetent at running PDVSA.
>>
File: venezuela-crude-oil-production.png (14KB, 730x340px) Image search: [Google]
venezuela-crude-oil-production.png
14KB, 730x340px
>>132617457

This.
>>
File: ZizekOnVenezuela.jpg (208KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ZizekOnVenezuela.jpg
208KB, 1024x768px
>>132616109
and so on...
>>
>>132616109
the country is ruled by a bus driver ... at least Chavez was from the army
>>
File: venezuelan-export-revenue.jpg (32KB, 1100x629px) Image search: [Google]
venezuelan-export-revenue.jpg
32KB, 1100x629px
>>132618016

Did America make them impose mindless price controls that forced thousands of businesses into bankruptcy?
Did America force Chavez/Maduro to not diversify their economy and instead spend all the oil money on benefits?
Did America make Venezuela print money like crazy?
>>
>>132616109
Thank you for this useful knowledge.
I always read about hispanic morrano crypto-jews pretending to be goys in Brazil

I was unaware they were everywhere in South and Central America.

Maybe they are not such a small minority after all.
>>
>>132616109
Imagine having a Sephardic Jew descendant as your president and another jew as the opposition. Poor Venezuelans
>>
>>132618793
>Did America force Chavez/Maduro to not diversify their economy and instead spend all the oil money on benefits?
Historically, Venezuela always imported everything (food too) and produced nothing except oil and gold. Chávez was the one who actually tried to change that and improved the food production (specially white corn) and tried to industrialize the country, they had plans to build cars and other stuff in Venezuela.
The main objective was to be self-sufficient,
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.