[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Just a regular day, joging in a park. >See

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1421911540367.jpg (36KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1421911540367.jpg
36KB, 400x388px
>Be me
>Just a regular day, joging in a park.
>See bunch of kids, like whatever.
>They're about 9 or 10.
>One of the kids started to yell at me saying :"You are fucking normie!", "Praise kek!", "We will hunt CNN down!" and "Free kekistan!"
>I live in Montenegro and kids here at this age barely know how to speak english and browse internet.
>Continue running pretending I didn't hear a thing.
I don't know how I should feel about this. Is it bad that kids at this age are browsing /pol/. Are they our fucking future?
>>
>>132607813
>things that didn't happen
>>
>>132607813
They're not browsing /pol/. Memes that originally came from /pol/ are finding their way into the mainstream more and more these days, especially on Youtube and Reddit. Youtube is particularly powerful because it's pretty much replaced TV for kids at this point.
>>
>>132607813
They are our fucking future!
>>
>>132607813
Well that explains the dramatic decrease of quality in /pol/ recently
>>
>>132607813

Videos of shit like 'normies' and 'kek' and 'kekistan' are very popular on youtube. One video of a guy putting up something about kekistan and some fucking idiot pretending it's a real country has gotten lots of views and it was nothing special otherwise.

So yes, they are the future. In the 80's Michael J Fox was in a sitcom where his parents were hippies and he was a god-fearing conservative who thought Reagan was awesome. The mom was a feminist and the daughter thought that feminism was retarded.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
>>
>>132607813
Happened to me too. Kids in line behind me at kikeburger. I order and wait for my transfer in a carton to come out. Kid's order behind me comes to $5.55. Once kids says to the other, digits. I grab my food and say, check'm as I walk away. Let's just say, those kids thought I was super cool and they surely aspire to be just like me when they grow up.
>>
>>132607813
The normies have fucking breached a long time ago buddy
>>
>>132607813
atleast you never heard
"you are fuckign white male"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.