[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss - Who would be more likely to start WW3 - NK or anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: pepe.jpg (42KB, 540x780px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
42KB, 540x780px
>>
Some backwater country in, oh, say Central Europe.
>>
>>132600235
NK would be the hotspot, but it'd be a war against China and the US
>>
>>132600500
What did you just say?
>>
>>132600235
Obviously the USA. You fucking Burgers eat all the propaganda (((they))) feed you.
>>
>>132600706

Its a tough call for me at the moment, but if I had to pick one it would be NK. The constant missile launching provoking a response.

The EU trying to get ballsy by trying to sanction countries that won't accept refugees. Hardly any kids in the leadership of the EU if any at all.
>>
File: Aids.png (416KB, 846x865px) Image search: [Google]
Aids.png
416KB, 846x865px
>>132600998

With who
>>
>>132600235
Germany, again. China doesn't care what happens to the norks.
>>
>>132600235
The Jews
>>
>>132601254

I think it'll escalate from them if more countries start trying to leave the EU for sure. Try to force them to stay if there is an "enemy"
>>
India or Pakistan

>Nork starts bombing SK or attempts US Bombing
>China invades and wipes them out instantly

However if there was a prolonged skirmish on the India/Pakistan border it could devolve into a nuclear exchange.
>>
File: bread line.jpg (9KB, 227x250px) Image search: [Google]
bread line.jpg
9KB, 227x250px
>>132601425

So, CNN?
>>
>>132600235
The US
>>
Germany obviously.
>>
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (3KB, 234x170px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
3KB, 234x170px
>>132600235
>>
>>132600235
When will the US go to war with Iran and force them to pay into the banking system?
>>
>>132600235

Germs, Surrender monkeys, Swedshits or Inbrits.

Islamic rapefugees will either turn those countries into caliphates and start exporting jihad, or those countries will be engulfed in civil wars of muslims vs. whites with USA / Russia interventions escalating to conflict.
>>
>>132600235
Are you really asking?
Kimmy directly threatens the US, SK, and Japan, and undirectly China?
Is there one person that's more insane than Kim in the world?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.