[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Student >English class, taught by a feminist/leftist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: images (3).jpg (13KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
13KB, 283x178px
>Be Student
>English class, taught by a feminist/leftist teacher (woman)
>one lesson we have a debate lesson, teacher brings in fellow leftist teachers (whole department is female) to really get that brainwashing down us
>the debate is that a woman has the right to cheat on her husband if he goes to war, as her needs are not being fulfilled
>stateofthiscountry.jpeg

>I'm the only that says something against it
>enter full on argument lasting 40 minutes
>"stop being sexist anon"
>whole class rallies behind me against the teachers
>call teacher a feminazi
>teacher never speaks about politics again
>mfw
>>
I can't believe it.
>>
File: 1495200376799.jpg (36KB, 375x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495200376799.jpg
36KB, 375x600px
>>132587318
>>the debate is that a woman has the right to cheat on her husband if he goes to war, as her needs are not being fulfilled

[DOUBT]
>>
>>132587318
I wish I was full /pol/ during high school. We had majority female leftist teachers like all schools. One teacher used to say how wonderful it was that Australia would become Eurasian mixed race as they are beautiful people. Should have asked her how that is not ethnic cleansing/genocide.
>>
>>132587318
>>the debate is that a woman has the right to cheat on her husband if he goes to war, as her needs are not being fulfilled

Quite honestly, your teacher is right. If the white man goes off to war, the local black bulls remain behind to assure that the women are being taken care of.

What did you disagree with? Are you racist towards black bulls?
>>
>>132587738
Teachers aren't even subtle anymore, some are redpilled (interestingly they're all history teachers) but then all the ones with an agenda are in the English department, it's kind of fucked desu
>>
File: 1497204622742.jpg (3KB, 240x129px) Image search: [Google]
1497204622742.jpg
3KB, 240x129px
>>132587738
>>
>>132588066
Thanks, Codreanu.
>>
>>132587825
Before /pol/ I always had the feeling that something was wrong, without being able to put a finger on what it was.

Now I'm here, my worldview seems clearer
>>
>last college course
>business ethics meme class
>taught by an extreme boomer feminist who marched in the 60's civil rights riots
>don't want to say anything because I just want to finish and graduate
>teacher automatically hates me because I'm a white male
>first day of class
>announces it will be "politically focused"
>she asks me if that's ok with me
>tell her it has to be objective, no hard bias
>she's annoyed i even said that
>picks on me for weeks on end
>Mexican kid is Teacher's little minority pet
>total jackass, blurts out obnoxious shit constantly but she never cares because he's Mexican
>befriend him
>convince him that she is insane, and that she hates white men and talks about politics too much
>the next class he blurts out that she should talk about politics less because she sounds insane
>she gets extremely worked up
>I raise my hand and defend trump, and cite Infowars as a reliable source just to piss her off
>she doesn't even reply
>cancels the last few classes and says she's sick

Waiting for my degree to officially come in the mail so I can report her to the dean for being racist again white men
>>
>be me
>high school
>charismatic ringleader of a group of outcasts
>most likely to shoot up the school
>teachers hate me for provoking dissent in classroom
>start new english class
>teacher is a dominatrix feminist
>black hair/black clothes/black make up and sort of attractive
>first teacher to give me A+
>she reads Carol Ann Duffy
>shows me feminist poetry
>takes me to poetry readings
>we have intellectual discussions
>most based women I've ever met
>tell her she has nice hair
>she shows me her tramp stamp
>I'll end the story now
>>
>>132590485
No such thing as an attractive anglo.
>>
>>132591896
lol
>>
>>132588168
100% agreed. /pol/ saved me..
>>
>>132588168
Yes, as I'm near 30 we didn't have much internet counter culture or any real articulated opposition to the brainwashing at school. Aloy of guys instinctively knew it was bullshit, in particular all the anti white stuff, but it just made us tune out and we were constantly made aware that 'you can't say that'

Young people need an opposing voice to all the bullshit that they can look up to. That's why people like Pewdipie or whatever E celebs are so valuable. They might not ever please everyone here but at least it gives younger people a heads up that they are being fed lies. It took me many years to realise they were filling our heads with shit.
>>
>>132587318
This is why I would never become a soldier. Coming back from that hell only to find you have been cucked I'd go on a rampage.
>>
>>132587318
I know it's stupid but I find it funny how you have to specify it's a woman. Why are men such low energy betas these days? Is it just so they have the chance of getting into a woman's pants?
>>
>>132587318
this is you're fantasy version, right?

Reality:
>I'm the only that says something against it
>enter full on argument lasting 30 seconds
>"stop being sexist anon"
>I shake in my chair and pee my pants a little
>Oh shit I forgot to take my meds
>Start having a seizure on the floor
>Piss and shit myself while spinning in circles on the floor
>Class laughing at me
>My pony tail gets caught around the leg of a desk chair
>Still spinning in circles on floor
>All desks in room start being dragged by my pony tail
>Spinning motion accidentally summons Ares
>Start ww3
>>
File: smiley.jpg (31KB, 137x138px) Image search: [Google]
smiley.jpg
31KB, 137x138px
>>132587858
>look everybody
>look at how hard I'm trying
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.