[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with spics and their sense of pride? I'm a spic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: 1498701183811.jpg (84KB, 648x454px) Image search: [Google]
1498701183811.jpg
84KB, 648x454px
What is it with spics and their sense of pride? I'm a spic myself but I don't associate myself with these people. I mean look at them; they all look the same. They all look like simpletons of the highest order. What is there to be proud of? It makes me embarassed to be a part of this ethnicity. They preach about "la raza" and their roots and how awesome and beautiful their homeland is, and yet they turned L.A. into a shithole like theirs. I've been to Mexico, and believe me it's nothing that special. They talk mad shit about this country and it's people, at the same time they abuse its welfare system. They claim to believe in God and go to mass every sunday yet they have no problem butchering each other and stealing from hardworking people. I see them buy caguamas and 6-packs before they go landscaping for the day and I almost sued my landlord because the spic he hired to fix my plumbing did a half-assed job. The "hard working" mexican is a myth. I only say this because even though I'm an anchor baby, I still did my part on behalf of this nation and served 4 years in the military and I hate seeing this country treat others before they treat their own. Enough is enough, I'm tired of seeing mexicans with their litter of shits everywhere. How do we get patriotic/pro-american spics to shed light on this problem? Many of them will refuse because of the whole "mi familia" bullshit.
>>
File: wewhombrito.jpg (171KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wewhombrito.jpg
171KB, 1024x768px
>>132586563
This is how you win puto. Go out and build an identity, even a false one, and rally tons of people around it while you have as many children as possible. The future belongs to us.
>>
File: 1497746990622.png (13KB, 352x384px) Image search: [Google]
1497746990622.png
13KB, 352x384px
>>132586563
It's called being a non assimilated migrant.There are a lot of bulgarians who move west and do exactly the same shit-go around telling everyone how Bulgaria is the greatest country, their culture is the best and how proud they are, yet they chose to move.The alternative is to assimilate, speak a foreign language(betray your people), stop practicing your customs and ultimately lose your identity. It's a lose lose thing migration is.
>>
File: starco37.jpg (170KB, 1123x1208px) Image search: [Google]
starco37.jpg
170KB, 1123x1208px
>>132586563
1. Deport illegals

2. Marry Whites and encourage your kids to marry Whites, thus destroying Hispanic "culture" and assimilating into White American culture.
>>
>>132586563
Mexicans need better moral leadership. Mexican needs to declare Independence from Italy. Reconquesta was exclusively the Papal interest, as we took Texas from raider Indians to get them off Mexico's back.

When I look at San Antonio, I see a sea of Mexicans choking on McDonalds and coke cola, laboring for islands of ultra rich white Catholics. They used the Mexicans to replace the lower class whites in the last 30 years, for their vision of more efficient slavery, because Mexicans have developed a habit of dependency on centralization of their government, the pope, and democratic welfare, instead of the decentralized pioneering spirit that Protestantism gave the Anglos, to create American values. So, reform or invent a Mexican Christian Sect, and circulate silver, to compete with the Italian/Jew bankers.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.