[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Europe belongs to the Whites, you don't see any other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: hypocrisy.png (9KB, 716x362px) Image search: [Google]
hypocrisy.png
9KB, 716x362px
>Europe belongs to the Whites, you don't see any other country in the world forcing other minorities into their nations. Ethno-States for peace.
>Well... South Africa may be 80% Black, but that's White land. This is inhumane.
>>
>>132584888
Yeah nah, South Africa is an example of a REALLY bad experiment. Africa never should have been colonized, it was and is a shithole and negros will just destroy anything fancy the White man left anyway. I say all Afrikaan Whites should be welcomed back to Europe and the Niggers can be left to starve and kill each other. Hey, at least they won't have to bitch about "muh apartheid" ;)
>>
>>132585321
So are you pro-White Extermination in South Africa or against it?

I mean, the only option is that the Europeans living there will never move to Europe, and ethnic cleansing is the only option I can see for the blacks to continue with. I mean, whites need to leave that land, it's not theirs.
>>
>>132587080
I've been saying that to any white person from South Africa that I've seen. They're better off moving to Europe or Australia than living in that crime ridden nighole..
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.