[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Catholics will defend this https://www.google.com/amp/w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1305.jpg (99KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1305.jpg
99KB, 615x409px
>Catholics will defend this

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/world/vatican-police-raid-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-cardinal-apartment-article-1.3302974
>>
>>132581995
Why did the previous pope abdicate?

I don't think he'd have put up with even a quarter of this bullshit. Didn't he also survive an assassination attempt?

What about another pope that was assassinated/almost assassinated?

Seriously I get the feeling some powerful people are intentionally undermining and fucking over the catholic church with external and internal pressure. There is some serious bullshit going on here.
>>
>>132581995
Of course.

>literally ALL sites source one paper
>the paper is a tabloid
>the tabloid gives no sources

This is like all major sites suddenly reporting what the National Enquirer says as truth.
>>
File: shocked-pepe-the-frog.jpg (20KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
shocked-pepe-the-frog.jpg
20KB, 340x340px
>>132581995
sexual depravity in the whore of babylon...unheard of
>>
>>132582206
Maybe Benedict was going to blow the whistle on a pedo ring.
>>
>>132582206
Hey calm down with your shit. The Vatican has been corrupted since forever. It still is. This current pope is actually not that bad, but the corruption wont stop just because of him, or anyone.
>>
>tabloids
>>
>>132581995
>posting clickbait link

http://archive.is/DNZPt
>>
>>132582387
>corruption
>corruption
>corruption
>corruption
>corruption

The worst "corrupt" gay shit that happens in the vatican
happens every year at your pride parades and pales in
comparison to your PM's primal desire to turn your
children into demi-gender pyro ponies

>b-b-but, t-they are...p-p-preists!!

yeah ok, people are almost always corrupted by power,
at least they still preach against faggotry and are not
trying to actively shove it down people's throats.
>>
>>132582287
>>132583119
>>132582206
>intentionally undermining and fucking over the catholic church
They turned away from Jupiter for middle eastern demon worship. It's to be expected.

You believe this is any worse than it's always been?

You just hear about it now through the internet.
>>
File: ML.jpg (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
ML.jpg
5KB, 224x225px
Fuck the church.
>>
>>132581995
shit like this has always through centuries happened at the Vatican, no outside, but inside
>>
>slid
>>
>>132581995
Priests are only human, they sin too. The priest in question must be removed from the position. No sane catholic will defend this. But it doesn't mean that whole religion will suddenly fall apart because of few people. It's always been like this. People have been buying titles, positions, etc. It never was free of problems. The point is we will never be free of sin as long as we live, so pretending that some people are free of temptation or do everything right is just wrong. The faith is following God's commandements, we shouldn't base our faith on other people.
>>
>>132588006
Have sex
>>
>>132588006
See
>>132582287

It's bullshit.
>>
>>132583524
Who's that?
>>
>>132581995
maybe kike pedocults are bad??? wow im shocked
>>
>>132591620
are you literally retarded?
>>
>Protestants will defend this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDgqafJU1CY
>>
>>132581995
Anime version when?
>>
Thank God I'm a Protestant.
>>
>>132581995
Why would they defend this you fucking retard?
They want them even more dead than everybody else.
>>
>>132581995
Yaaaaaaaaaa but he's a commie so. Ya. German dude would be like nein
>>
>>132593281
>Thank God I'm a double Heretic
>>
File: IMG_162b4d.jpg (99KB, 865x865px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_162b4d.jpg
99KB, 865x865px
>>132595040
>>
>>132582387
>This current pope is actually not that bad
morally most likely not. But he's mentally commie because of his South American origins. This is really bad attitude for Europe.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.