[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Global elite control/own USA, UK and the Vatican Why do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: globalelite177_05.jpg (69KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
globalelite177_05.jpg
69KB, 600x430px
If the Global elite control/own USA, UK and the Vatican Why do they all contradict each other all the time if they are one
>>
File: Jesuits-620.jpg (224KB, 620x280px) Image search: [Google]
Jesuits-620.jpg
224KB, 620x280px
>>132574721
>>
>>132574721
because whoever made that is a retard
>>
>>132574721
Globalism is a very real and existential threat. It is not some concerted effort by a few people though. It is an organic natural process people turn into some neat little conspiracy because it's easier to blame that way.
>>
>>132574721
In what ways do they contradict each other?
>>
>>132576176
>London and Washington
Obama was opposed to Brexit and there was a dispute between Washington and London over the Syria.
>London/Washington and Vatican
Vatican has opposed most major wars, including the Gulf War, Iraq War, and I'm pretty sure Afghanistan as well.
>Washington and Vatican
This isn't Washington per se, but I know up In Boston they prosecuted a bunch of Catholic priests who were child molesters and made a movie about it. There's a huge perception that the Vatican is covering up child molestation, it's about as conspiratorial to say that as it is to say "Iraq was for oil."
>London and the Vatican
lmao did you miss all of european history post-1600s? Brits and Dutch constantly sparred with Catholic empires like the Spaniards, portuguese, and french to reduce the power of the Catholic Church.
>>
>>132576739

To keep up with appearances why else
>>
>>132574721
Watch "empire of the cities" lots of bs but some interesting things here and there
>>
>>132574721
False Opposition?

What better way to hide cooperation than to stage disagreements.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.