[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /pol/ think it's morally acceptable for someone sit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 1499291848192.jpg (118KB, 607x909px) Image search: [Google]
1499291848192.jpg
118KB, 607x909px
Does /pol/ think it's morally acceptable for someone sit during the pledge of allegiance?
>>
File: an_hero_us.jpg (99KB, 1075x1300px) Image search: [Google]
an_hero_us.jpg
99KB, 1075x1300px
>>132567474
>pledging allegiance to a notion that's clearly a kike canard
>>
File: IMG_2765.png (13KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2765.png
13KB, 650x650px
>morally

Who're you to decide someone's morals for them? If someone doesn't want to stand during the pledge of allegience then good for them, they have a right not to. To force someone to pledge allegience to anything is immoral in and of itself.
>>
No I've only ever known blacks to do it and that was because they were Jehovah's Witnesses.
>>
File: 1294412706716.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1294412706716.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
Yes, the pledge is authoritarian propaganda born of the cold war era. Its very nature does not represent the spirit the US was founded on. The fact you even asked this question tells us you have more in common with communists, fascists and other authoritarians than real Americans or other free nations. You're a traitor and I hope you die of rectal cancer.
>>
File: elliot rodgers.png (167KB, 283x373px) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodgers.png
167KB, 283x373px
>>132567474
You pledge allegence to the Nation, not the state or the country.

Since they don't teach this in Western schools anymore:
-State is the Government
-Country is the the United Kingdom, Brazil, EU, Russian Federation
-Nation is the Italians, the Americans, the Chinese, the Volk.

If you don't pledge allegiance to the American Nation, you are probably a spic or a race-traitor and you need to be driven out or worse.
>>
>>132567474
Obviously.
Of course, making a show of it is just asking for attention, so it's best to just stand up and quietly pledge allegiance to the elimination of the US Federal Government.
>>
>>132567474
I think the pledge of allegiance is morally wrong, but I'm no American, so do what you will
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.