[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the US stop enabling Saudi Arabia? I'm not even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (58KB, 758x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 758x426px
When will the US stop enabling Saudi Arabia?

I'm not even talking about Donald Trump since it's quite obvious that he has no single ounce sense in him.

I'm looking at the advisors, the generals and the some US journalists.

It baffles my mind, and it should be the same for anyone with at least historical and geopolitical insight and dare I say it a working moral compass.

I hope this thread won't die or be filled with non-sensical memes.
>>
File: arms.jpg (36KB, 472x421px) Image search: [Google]
arms.jpg
36KB, 472x421px
>>132555713
We should have invaded Saudi instead of Iraq and Afghanistan. Kill them and take everything they have, the way humans have always done warfare.

Saudis probably use the fact that they control Mecca and Medina against us. Probably they could proclaim global Jihad against us or something.
>>
>>132555713
>When will the US stop enabling Saudi Arabia?
when they run out of oil
>>
File: trumpandkoch.png (413KB, 461x502px) Image search: [Google]
trumpandkoch.png
413KB, 461x502px
Trump is a chump.
>>
>>132555713
petro dollar you stupid french monkey
>>
>>132556333
What the hell are you on about

>>132556641
It seemed that under Obama the US was shifting towards a more "neutral" stance.
Also didn't the US achieve oil "independence" (no better word right now) in 2016 with fracking
>>
>>132555713

You obviously don't know much about the US. Saudi Arabia is one of our closest allies. we have a military base there. our relationship goes back a good ways and is far more complicated than you understand.
>>
When it gets nuked to smithereens. Saudi Arabia is Babylon in the Book of Revelations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ
>>
>>132557813
You misunderstand my point.
There is a gap between enabling a country, a regime, its ideology, its military and having a stronghold in said country while keeping ties with it as with other countries.

Your attempt at patronising is unwarranted, I can assure you that I know about this matter.
>>
Saudi Arabia wants to go after Iran.
Israel wants to go after Iran.

That and the petro-dollar.
>>
>>132558523

again, with your description here....it's far complicated than you understand. I can't go into it.
>>
>>132559427
Yes, of course. Carry on.
>>
>>132558523

I understand what you're trying to say, but it's just clear that you only know what's "on the surface". You don't understand what's "really" going on
>>
>>132555713
Petro dollar, we would kinda collapse without it right now.
>>
>>132557508
obama just did that so he could cozy up to iran. no we cannot survive without saudi oil. not all oil is created equal, saudis have a special grade of oil that we need.
>>
>>132559884
>You don't understand what's "really" going on
Pedo ring for US elites is going on.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.