[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus was a sexually aggressive black man. Redpill yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: blesus.jpg (29KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
blesus.jpg
29KB, 466x700px
Jesus was a sexually aggressive black man. Redpill yourself on that bible.
>>
Hello CIA
>>
File: 1470701019459.png (36KB, 801x577px) Image search: [Google]
1470701019459.png
36KB, 801x577px
>>
We would know if that's true because the Jewishness of Jesus is very consistently stated, even today black Israelites are considered less Jewish.
>>
>>132554189
if jesus was discovered to be black(extremely unlikely) it would be the end of christianity, because no one likes black people.
>>
File: 1425367089559.gif (804KB, 350x215px) Image search: [Google]
1425367089559.gif
804KB, 350x215px
>>132554189
I want a third pill!
>>
>>132554189

Why do black people believe that they were the Jews AND the Egyptians AND the original English AND Julius fucking caesar AND ...

Seriously, what's the deal here? Is it a victim complex? Is it an inferiority complex?
>>
sexually aggressive AKA sexually frustrated probably from insecurity. I've been there, nothing like when you're comfortable with yourself, naked women could crawl over you and its a bore, its in those moments women do throw themselves at you ironically because you're so uninterested.
>>
>>132557190
It's because we've just discovered that they weren't even the remannts of the first men, in the Balkans.
Africans did literally zero thing of note, so of course, being the negroes they are, they steal the accomplishments of other cultures. hence, WEWUZfags
>>
>>132554189
WE WUZ GOD N SHEEEIT
>>
File: fat.jpg (119KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
119KB, 400x299px
geezus luvs me
>>
>>132557190
I'd be that way too if I realized that my people did basically nothing noteworthy throughout history +limited knowledge of their history. It's quite sad actually
>>
jesus was made up by the romans

the 4 gospels? you could dispute one or two accounts, but 4?

josephus was a roman agent
>>
>>132554189
And Mary was 13.
What do you know, another trash desert religion. It's almost like people from that part of that world are evil sand niggers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.