[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vatican sex scandal and "civil war" continues. Francis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1488391175538.jpg (64KB, 574x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488391175538.jpg
64KB, 574x960px
Well it seems the Militant/Traditionalist faction is winning. Absolutely destroying this false pope's credibility and exposing all the hypocrites and antichrists within his inner circle. Since March story after story has been coming out and in the last 7 days. These two massive bomb shells have dropped. A Cardinal on child abuse charges and this breaking news one now that happened last month but was covered up.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/05/vatican-police-break-up-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-house-6756950/

https://www.christiantoday.com/article/vatican.rocked.as.police.break.up.drug.fulled.orgy.at.cardinals.apartment/110432.htm

If you aren't aware the conflict began in January when the Pope seized control of the 900 year old Knights of Malta(Hospitallers) after the American chapter leader proceeded over Trump's inauguration and who have had complete sovereignty since the crusades and since January there has been a inner turmoil between the Militants,Traditionalists,Conservatives and "progressives" inside the Church. Lots of skeletons coming out as the metaphorical knives come out among the factions.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/pope-seizes-power-knights-malta-brutally-ending-900-years-sovereignty/#
>>
desert religion. who cares?
>>
>>132549819
Good, Christianity was only ever good for the West when they were bringing the wrath of God to the Saracens, not kissing the feet of sandniggers and embracing leftist faggotry.
>>
File: 1493493846927.png (396KB, 899x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1493493846927.png
396KB, 899x1284px
>>132549819
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
File: 1496279890106s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496279890106s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>132549819
>"Gay sex and poppers are good for the soul"

I missed that part in the bible.
>>
>>132549819

I'm pinning hard on the Franciscans and Benedictine's leading a revolt, aligning with the Rutherians / Coptics / Orthodoxy's to reform the Vatican Council for a Crusade.

The Crusade can be a uniform response to the refugee crisis and ISIL threat. The Roman Catholic See can use this as an excuse to hellpurge all heresy within the Priesthood. Rome can monetize it's real estate holdings, estimated at 4 trillion USD and raise a new Superstate to recapitalize the European Union.
>>
>>132549819
>Vatican annex SMOM

Oh holy shit what

They have literally no jurisdiction to do so, why did Festing give in?

Fuck, I've always liked the order, trained in first aid with their Ambulance Corps back home, all really good guys

Fuck (((Francis)))
>>
>>132549819
Christianity is just a semitic desert religion that concretes over the true Aryan soul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYJNaqg8-VE

(it's a good video on Jung and racial consciousness if you're interested in that kind of thing.)
>>
>>132550956
It's in the editors cut edition. Very good stuff but you can only access it after being assblasted by a priest for two decades.
>>
>Well it seems the Militant/Traditionalist faction is winning. Absolutely destroying this false pope's credibility and exposing all the hypocrites and antichrists within his inner circle.
get out of your bubble, over on reddit the pope's credibility is still at "I'm an athiest, but I respect THIS pope" levels.
>>
>>132550956
Go read the image name
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).png (789KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).png
789KB, 1280x720px
>>132549819
These bastards need to hang.
>>
File: 1499290640953m.jpg (64KB, 1024x467px) Image search: [Google]
1499290640953m.jpg
64KB, 1024x467px
>>132549819
Great
>>
File: CTGIewPXIAAzXVo.jpg large.jpg (29KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
CTGIewPXIAAzXVo.jpg large.jpg
29KB, 540x356px
Praise be to the Lord my Rock,
who trains my hands for war,
my fingers for battle.

He is my loving God and my fortress,
my stronghold and my deliverer,
my shield, in whom I take refuge,
who subdues peoples[a] under me.

Lord, what are human beings that you care for them,
mere mortals that you think of them?

They are like a breath;
their days are like a fleeting shadow.

Part your heavens, Lord, and come down;
touch the mountains, so that they smoke.

Send forth lightning and scatter the enemy;
shoot your arrows and rout them.

Reach down your hand from on high;
deliver me and rescue me
from the mighty waters,
from the hands of foreigners
whose mouths are full of lies,
whose right hands are deceitful.

I will sing a new song to you, my God;
on the ten-stringed lyre I will make music to you, to the One who gives victory to kings,
who delivers his servant David.
From the deadly sword deliver me;

Then our sons in their youth
will be like well-nurtured plants,
and our daughters will be like pillars
carved to adorn a palace.

Our barns will be filled
with every kind of provision.
Our sheep will increase by thousands,
by tens of thousands in our fields;
our oxen will draw heavy loads.
There will be no breaching of walls,
no going into captivity,
no cry of distress in our streets.

Blessed is the people of whom this is true;
blessed is the people whose God is the Lord.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.