[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Large corporations/brands are part of the culture and make the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Prove me wrong or admit I'm right.
>>
That's a logical fallacy. The fact that a statement cannot or might not be proven incorrect is not proof that it is true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

So fuck you. You're worse than the Republicans.
>>
>>132546626
So I'm right then
>>
>>132544755
You're putting the cart before the horse. The brands style themselves around the culture.
>>
>>132549261
Hmm, I wouldn't say so. They rather create new culture. For example automobiles, computers, smartphones.
>>
what's hawaii's brand
>>
Of course they do.
There's a select few that do get all NWO on our asses though.
What's Rhode Island's brand on that map?
>>
>>132544755
From Ohio so yeah you right.
>>
>>132549680
That's the products, which they sell through advertising and make recognizable through branding. The branding will usually have a local flair to appeal to people who would be the initial buyers. That cultural influence will usual stick around when the brand goes national or even global, bringing that local culture from where it started and spreading it internationally.
>>
>>132549873
IrrelevantShithole™

It seems their largest employer is the gubmint
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhode_Island#Culture

>>132549798
Hawaii is a brand on it's own desu.
>>
>>132549873
Hasbro
>>
>>132550417
Oh OK, I guess it's not a shithole then.

Well see that's the fucking point. People know more about some corporation from Rhode Island in America than anyone knows about the "real" culture of some irrelevant central european shithole.

Corporations are part of your culture, like it or not. And it's a damn strong culture.
>>
>>132550349
It's corporate culture not local, like Silicon Valley startups have their own culture and shit. Which is just mostly pretentious bullshit and buzzwords these days, but still. Back in the days of Apple, Microsoft it was more of a culture.
>>
>>132544755
>Tfw GE already moved to Massachusetts

Now our biggest corporation is probably Subway
>>
>>132550349
This faggot is correct. After the early adopters dry up, marketers specifically start shilling products at dumber and dumber levels to attract more and more clueless plebs to their stores.
>>
>>132549798
Hawaiian Airlines
>>
>>132544755
>maine
>not Moxie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.