[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a normal orgy. A gay orgy. With cocaine. What do you guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 26

File: image.jpg (17KB, 220x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 220x291px
Not a normal orgy. A gay orgy. With cocaine. What do you guys think?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3953226/vatican-police-broke-up-gay-orgy-in-leading-cardinals-apartment-owned-by-the-churchs-sexual-abuse-taskforce/
>>
Christianity is dying.
>>
Doesn't surprise me at all, that's what happens when you decide not to apply the law to a group of people because they are "holy" and let them "self administer" "justice": the pedophile rape cult continues to operate.

Justice would be the complete destruction of Vatican city, melting down all the gold statues, and feeding the hot molten gold to priests etc
>>
Catholicucks will defend this.

All religion is cancer, in an autocratic society, THE LAW will prevent people from acting bad, NOT RELIGION YOU FUCKING ASSUMPTUOUS RETARDS.
>>
>>132535152
I think.. we need a crusade on the Vatican.

Put real Catholics in there, that will condemn and fight the world.
>>
>>132535152
this doesnt surprise me.Christianity is the most cucked/gayest religion. im glad i converted to Islam in which faggots would be stoned to death
>>
>>132535152
Didn't happen you faggot.
>>
The lord works in mysterious ways child. Pray for their forgiveness
>>
>>132535152
Proof that us BAPTIST are the pure form of CHRISTIANITY
>>
File: jesus.jpg (247KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
247KB, 1600x1064px
>>132535705
>>
>>132535496
I agree about religion, but law is not what is stopping me from comitting crimes. Well, most of them, like murdering, stealing, raping...I just don't it's right to do stuff like that. I don't need a law (religious or not)
>>
>>132535152
Is this story even real? I can't find any news article about it other than what I've seen on /pol/. Even when you search "pope" on google nothing comes up about it.
>>
>>132535597
Of course, Islam is for alphas. Cucktianity is for betas. Muslims can worship Allah directly, while Cucktians can only worship the prophet Jesus (pbuh) because they worship the d.
>>
>>132535705
"pray for their forgiveness"
fucking Christian cuck. you fucking faggot

Islam will prevail and all faggotry will be ceased in the name of Allah
>>
>>132535152
This is why having celabite priests are a bad idea. Attracts to many homos
>>
>>132535972
Random google searches:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html
http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/vatican-police-have-allegedly-broken-up-a-homosexual-orgy/news-story/10fe1a7232c0892d2e998cde2923928a
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11886097
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vatican-police-break-up-gay-10743972
>>
"""catholics""" call this fag the """pope"""

>The Pope’s reluctance to help in the case of terminally ill Charlie Gard has also angered conservatives, despite his expression of hope that Charlie’s parents can “accompany and treat their child until the end”.

he just says whatever the public wants to hear while he does the work of SATAN. The catholic church is THE GREATEST corruption of Christianity today. Atleast the mormons are obvious with their heresy! Meanwhile the catholics pretend and use the name of Jesus while committing the most unholy acts imaginable, such as child exploitation!
>>
>>132536232
Clickbaiters into archive

>http://mirror co uk/news/world-news/vatican-police-break-up-gay-10743972
https://archive.is/ZhG5N
>>
>>132535741
Fried chicken doesn't count as the body of Christ
>>
>>132535152
at least no children were involved

I'm really starting get tired of this bs just let these people have sex at this point
>>
File: Pope_Alexander_Vi.jpg (191KB, 780x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Pope_Alexander_Vi.jpg
191KB, 780x1031px
>>132535152
Tfw we back baby
>>
>>132536610
Yeah, but isn't it weird that the same guys who talk about sex outside marriage being bad, about gays being sick and going to hell, about being a role model and stuff, suddenly break all of that in one night. Orgy+gay+drugs. Damn.
>>
Worst Pope of my lifetime....
>Ex-Catholic
>>
>>132535516
"the smoke of satan has entered the vatican"
- exorcist priest 1990s
>>
>>132535152
Pope Jude Law would know what to do with those fags
>>
>>132535152
Well, he has said a whole lot of
>love they neighbor
>>
>>132535289

Always the kike

And no, it's going to gas your ass

Dumbass
>>
>>132535152
I'm cool with the cocaine. Not so cool with them slapping cocks. At least it was other adults this time and not kids.
>>
>cocaine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVEVtgvNNUo
>>
The only thing that's dying here is the Beast of Revelation. Why are you surprised? Read the fucking Revelation you heathens and weep
>>
>>132535289
>Christianity is dying
>implying any of this is new
Nigga, it has been dead for ages now.

Popes like >>132536760 were already going to mad gay orgies hundreds of years ago.

Christianity not only worships a zombie, it is a zombie religion itself, a mockery of what it preaches.
>>
>>132535152
All ruling classes need to be genocided because all of them are corrupt.

>>132535336
>Doesn't surprise me at all, that's what happens when you decide not to apply the law to a group of people because they are "holy" and let them "self administer" "justice": the pedophile rape cult continues to operate.
Sounds not a little unlike Washington, DC and the whole intelligence community. When do we fix them?
>>
>>132535152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy9mgzxoWgg
>>
>>132535516
The cuckpope, the sex abuse scandals, Islam invading Europe... are all punishment from God.
We've sold out to globalism along with the other good goyim.
We deserve this.
>>
>>132535289
>catholicism...

>Christ is second and eternal life.
>>
>>132537439
The church is the beast?

On an unrelated note, who thinks Macron is the anti-christ. There is a strange fascination the media has with him I noticed.
>>
>>132535649
Yet another reason why Eastern Orthodox is better.
>>
>>132537763
This. Just like jews we had abandoned God and punishment is what we deserve.
>>
>>132537873
Absence of evidence etc. etc. etc.

>>132537938
>the Jews deserve the world domination they have now
O rly?
>>
>>132537072
If only it were real, I'd be going to church every day.
>>
>>132535152
That would be an ecumenical matter, Father...
>>
>>132536975
>Yeah, but isn't it weird that the same guys who talk about sex outside marriage being bad, about gays being sick and going to hell, about being a role model and stuff, suddenly break all of that in one night. Orgy+gay+drugs. Damn.

I doubt the guys doing this kind of thing are the traditionalists that talk about sex outside marriage being bad.
Traditionalists usually are the pious ones that actually believe in the religion.
>>
File: LZ.jpg (19KB, 301x224px) Image search: [Google]
LZ.jpg
19KB, 301x224px
>>132535152
HE WARNED US
>>
>one guy fucks up
>stopped by Vatican authorities themselves
>hurr Christianity is dead
>>
>>132535152
#NotMyPope
>>
>>132538066
Good point, I'm sure there's even more of this in Greece. Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>132537868
He is the anti-pope

Days are numbered
>>
>>132535705

>god will punish them
>pray god doesnt

Retard, thats obviously a meme part of the bible added by satanists. You shouldnt take pleasure in their punishment or hold personal hate but to pray justice doesnt happen, fuck out of here. I want justice to happen to every single one of us, it's how we learn and perfect ourselves.
>>
>>132537763
We do, but the heavens say were about to enter a new Season, The Queen ship of Mary, after the upcoming Chastisements, Russia will convert, Catholicism will reign.
>>
>>132535152
aids is the new sacrament
>>
>>132537763
>>132537938
I thought the sack of Rome was the punishment from God.

Or was it the Black Plague? The Mongols?

There were so many punishments in the last 2000 years when you think about it. Makes you wonder if this Jewish god just likes to torture his creations.
>>
>>132537873
>Yet another reason why Eastern Orthodox is better.

>The Serbian Orthodox Church has approved the resignation of a powerful cleric amid sex-scandal claims that culminated this week with the publication of a graphic video appearing to show him engaged in sexual activity with young men.
>>
I'm nearly ill reading this crap. These are supposed to be the 'bulldogs' of the Faith?
>>
>>132538329
According to St. Malachy, Francis was the one who was supposed to bring the temple down, so to speak.
>>
>>132538197
How are you a high positioned cardinal and not a traditionalist? You can't be a "cafeteria catholic" and be some shit in Vatican. It's not that my neighbour who is a catholic made that. It's the priests/bishops. They sure as hell ARE catholics.
>>
>>132535496
Plenty of cops have been caught in CP rings et cetera, the Belgian pedo ring operated in high society. Should we disband the whole organization because of the actions of a few? Those actions being antithetical to the laws of the organization.

> WHY DO YOU THROW THE BABY OUT WITH THE BATH WATER?
>>
Catholics are going straight to hell, screencap this post.
>>
>>132535289
good thing this has nothing to do with christianity you cock eating faggot nigger.
>making me respond
>>
>>132538529
>How are you a high positioned cardinal and not a traditionalist?

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/cardinal-danneels-part-of-mafia-club-opposed-to-benedict-xvi
>>
>>132538441
>Torture
God is forgiving, God is Justice, God is all good.
>>
>>132538653
That kind of behaviour is something completely opposite of what they advocate. That's why people react like that. If a random plumber is involved in a gay orgy no one will say anything and that's because plumbing has nothing to do with it. But priests constantly talk about that. That's like when cops shoot someone. That's why people get crazy. When a random plumber shoots someone, it's just another murder, but when a cop does it, it's kind of weird. Maybe a hypocrisy of some sort.
>>
>>132535152
>Dios mio, Jorje...!

Install a dago-beaner in the Papacy, the entire Vatican's a cracked-out flophouse with chickens shitting all over St. Peter's Basilica!
>>
>>132538450
Before the Investiture Controversy, Cardinals didn't exist. The early church was dictated to by monarchs, especially the Byzantines. When a a non sanctioned priest became pope one time, the Byzantines arrested the pope and imprisoned him, they killed the pope and put their sanctioned candidate on the papal throne.

This is why the Church became allied with the Germans, created the title of Holy Roman Emperor, but the Emperor became as oppressive as the Byzantines, so the Church created the college of cardinals as a way to prevent secular powers from controlling the Church.
>>
Dumb ass Christians, Catlicks, Kikes, and Goat-Fuckers should be gassed
>>
File: beast.jpg (85KB, 634x435px) Image search: [Google]
beast.jpg
85KB, 634x435px
>>132537049
>"the smoke of satan has entered the vatican"
and bergoglio is his prophet
>>
>>132538653
>Should we disband the whole organization because of the actions of a few?
Yes. The laws of the organization clearly are not being enforced, so someone's got to step in and do it.
See also the Peace of Westphalia
>>
>>132539155
>dago-beaner
>cracked-out flophouse
I have no idea what these mean.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>132535152
This is why people are becoming pagans
>>
http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/06/28/vaticano-fermato-un-monsignore-festini-gay-e-droga-nel-palazzo-del-santuffizio/3691426/

This is the original Italian article from which this story is drawn. It cites no source whatsoever. I haven't seen it picked up independently by any other Italian media, and Il Fatto Quotidiano doesn't exactly have the top Vaticanisti in the business.

As of right now, it's a source-less lurid allegation, fit for the likes of the tabloids and cilckbait sites that have been spreading it.

in fact, upon reading it more closely, the article is admittedly based on rumors that are allegedly circulating among Vatican staff. I would set this story aside until something solid emerges, if it ever does.
>>
>>132539082
It's the same with any organization that has pedos of gays in it. Only the Catholic Church or Christianity gets this treatment, nobody calls to disband Freedom and Democracy when it facilitates evil 10 times worse than OP's story.
>>
>>132539268
Go back to your mud hut.
>>
>>132535152
where are the fucking pictures?
>>
>>132535152
This is exactly what Secret Societies like the Freemasons do: gay sex, pedophilia, drugs, torture, murder, human sacrifice. This is the culture of the ruling elite.

Think about the focus of what they do: Everything, from the sex to the drugs to the torture and rituals, is about increasing and harnessing the physiological/emotional/chemical power in the human body.

Do NOT respond to these things with depression. You must be ENERGIZED in order to accomplish anything in life. Do not let the ruling class culture of degeneracy and evil allow you to slide into-low energy states like despair and hopelessness.

These depraved fucks need to have their lives destroyed, from top to bottom, and that starts with average citizens like us knowing who they are, and what they're up to.
>>
>>132538935
Ok, he is not a mainstream bishop, but he still believes in christianity and stuff. Even though he is pro-gay marriage, I doubt he is pro-gay orgy.
>>
>>132539268
so edgy, are you 16 yet? This board is for people over the age of 18.
>>
>>132539437
Go back to your Christian cuck she'd where you worship Joseph's wife's son.
>>
>>132539361
So it is okay for pagans to be pedophiles?
>>
>>132535496
PROSTANTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FIGHT OVER YOUR CHRISTKEK SCRAPS KYS
>>
>>132535152
lel
>>
>>132539068
>Jewish god
>all good
Pick one
>>
>>132535741
WRONG US METHODIST ARE THE PURE FORM!
>>
Just become Orthodox, bros. I promise you, life is better here. Read the scriptures and the fathers. Go to the services of the Church. You will feel closer to Christ than you ever thought imaginable.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).png (789KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).png
789KB, 1280x720px
>>132535152
We need Lenny.
>>
>>132539447
Maybe he will post them on his instagram.
#havingfun
#nohomo
#yolo
>>
>>132539511
I don't know him personally, so I can't say anything.

But let's look at another powerful member of the clergy

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/pope-appoints-radical-liberal-as-new-archbishop

>When asked about active homosexuals, he answered, "I have much respect for gays," including "their way of living their sexuality."
>>
>>132539426
Oh, I do.
>>
Romans 13

(48:6.33) Law is life itself and not the rules of its conduct. Evil is a transgression of law, not a violation of the rules of conduct pertaining to life, which is the law. Falsehood is not a matter of narration technique but something premeditated as a perversion of truth. The creation of new pictures out of old facts, the restatement of parental life in the lives of offspring—these are the artistic triumphs of truth. The shadow of a hair's turning, premeditated for an untrue purpose, the slightest twisting or perversion of that which is principle—these constitute falseness. But the fetish of factualized truth, fossilized truth, the iron band of so-called unchanging truth, holds one blindly in a closed circle of cold fact. One can be technically right as to fact and everlastingly wrong in the truth.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (55KB, 463x500px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg
55KB, 463x500px
>>132535152
these are the kind of pagan satanic fucks catholic fools warship as saints .
>>
>>132535152
Traps are not gay you stupid noobs
>>
>>132535289
>Christianity is dying.
As it is supposed to. When a god becomes human and then dies that god eventually fades into history.
>>
>>132535152
The pope is infallible, nothing to see here
>>
>>132540119
I'm not saying there are no priests/bishops who support gay marriage (those who do are a minority, that's why they're in the news). I'm just saying there are no priests/bishops who (openly) support stuff like this (gay orgies with cocaine). That's not what the Church officialy supports. In fact, that's what they condemn.
>>
File: 1487858559280.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487858559280.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>132535152
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonderful works in Your name?’ But then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you. Depart from Me, you who practice evil.’

(Matthew 7:21-23)
>>
>>132539671
No, they used to be thrown in bogs or beheaded for crimes against nature. Then again the (((Wiccans))) probably want them to have been fine with pedophelia.

I say (((Wiccans))) because many if the founding Wiccans were Jewish.
>>
>>132540168
>But the fetish of factualized truth
there has been nothing more jewish than this phrase right here
>>
>>132535152
>Christcucks will defend this
>>
>>132540536
Then you might as well criticise anyone for condemning something everyone views as lascivious - and then having rogue members of that organisation secretly engage in it.
>>
>>132540700
Pagans were ultra pedos dude sorry unless you mean retard mud Vikings or something but they probably raped heaps of foreigner children too since that wasn't considered wrong

Your lionisation of ancient societies is hilariously naive - you expect them to accord with your modern morality
>>
>>132540536
According to the news, the guy that was caught was a candidate to be a Bishop.

>That's not what the Church officialy supports. In fact, that's what they condemn.
Yes. And there are clergy who disagree with the Church.
>>
>>132540536
>When your metaphysical order of being becomes subverted by corrupt materialist s who care for nothing more than influence

I mean this has happened before in the church, the Medicine used to have orgies on the floor of the Vatican ffs, but a gay orgy with cocaine blows that out of the water by a lot. "Crusades 2: we're sacking Rome this time boogaloo" is probably the only thing that can save Catholicism now.
>>
>Western Europe abandons Christianity
>Embraces degeneracy and hedonism
>Even supposed Men of God partake
>Muslims smell blood and move in to claim it all
>Regular acts of violence break out as the land is overrun by foreign invaders with no resistance

This shit is legit playing out like a Biblical curse, really makes one think.
>>
>>132541014
>Yes. And there are clergy who disagree with the Church.
absolutely, but not on a gay orgy with cocaine topic. GAY. ORGY. COCAINE. Nope. You can be as rebelious as much as you want, but if you are a priest/bishop you can't support that.
>>132540783
Well, I made an analogy with cops shooting someone innocent. It's not the same when cops do that.
>>
>>132541009
Nah none of them were pedos, you had , like most civilizations, an ultra elite who engaged in pederasty but the religion itself condemnded the practice completely

>Mud huts

Vikings didn't live in mud huts, they lived in wooden houses built out of lumber nails, etc. They had advanced iron works desu
>>
>>132535152
Why are catholics so degenerate? baka
>>
>>132541021
>Medicine

Medici
>>
>>132535152

>turn the other cheek

No, you beta bitch nigger.
>>
>>132538447
>Catholicuck citing fake news.
>>
>>132536337
That's cool. I still used this link:

http://mirror co uk/news/world-news/vatican-police-break-up-gay-10743972

Here are some other links I use:
www.cnn.com
www.washingtonpost.com
www.nytimes.com
www.washingtontimes.com
www.politico.com
www.salon.com
www.nbcnews.com
www.abcnews.com
www.plannedparenthood.org
www.reddit.com
www.thehill.com

Ever since you started posting I have made sure to visit all these sites everyday and click on every front page article and ad.

You think you are hurting their revenue but you actually made it so much worse.

Have fun wasting your time!
>>
>>132541729
>Catholics are degenerate

Compared to who? Southern Baptists and Episcopalians? lmao
>>
>>132541794
>pope:turn the other cheek, boy
>he does
>pope:not that cheek
>>
>>132541651
>absolutely, but not on a gay orgy with cocaine topic. GAY. ORGY. COCAINE. Nope. You can be as rebelious as much as you want, but if you are a priest/bishop you can't support that.

Yes, I think you are right. If you are a priest/bishop, you are supposed to believe in the Catholic position. Unfortunately, this is not what happens.

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/belgian-bishops-refuse-to-call-abortion-murder

A Professor in a Catholic University was fired for opposing abortion.

>Maurice Selvais, a Belgian Catholic, told Church Militant, "We are shocked to see that a Catholic professor, who shares the Catholic Church statement on abortion, is bullied and suspended by his own employer, who is a Catholic university and which declared that abortion is right and the professor is wrong."

>The school justified its actions in suspending Mercier, claiming that "in the spirit of the act decriminalizing abortion voted in 1990, it respects the autonomy of women to make this choice, in the circumstances specified by the legislation."

>Despite the fact that Mercier did not say anything in the debate that differed from Catholic moral teaching on abortion, the Catholic bishops of Belgium are standing behind the university's decision and condemning him.
>>
>>132541684
The religion is full of pederastic myths. Zeus and Ganymede, for one. And it was hardly an 'ultra elite' (in this sense you might be a little too eager to draw parallels between the past and today, ignoring the subtleties and intricacies of history). Remember that, in Athens, it was a direct democracy were all non-slave adult Greek males could participate i.e. "Greek society" - the slaves would hardly be the ones defining Greece's religious morality
>>
>>132541802
Google it, moron.

And I'm Orthodox myself, not Catholic.
>>
>>132541009
>Wiccans = Pagans
You're too stupid to engage in this conversation. Pull your mouth off of the Church's dick, go learn some comparative religion, and try again in a few months.
>>
>>132542623
I'm not a Catholic and don't even think about Wiccans. I'm just a Greekaboo
>>
>>132535289
Catholics are Christian, friend.
>>
>>132535152
THIS FAS IN FACT SATANIC RITUAL.
>>
>>132535289
The Christ consciousness will NEVER die, these ppl who claim to represent it are litterally devil worshipers attempting to subvert humanity.
>>
>>132535152
>sex abuse task force starts investigating too high up
>they pay off a bunch of gays and the cops to make it look like a gay orgy was taking place
>excommunicate and discredit sex abuse task force guys

This isn't even 2d chess desu
>>
File: martin_luther_montage_i-01_0.jpg (69KB, 525x320px) Image search: [Google]
martin_luther_montage_i-01_0.jpg
69KB, 525x320px
>>132542825
>Catholics are Christian
>>
>>132542825
It became evil long ago, maybe in the year 1000 when pope sylvester ii brought a demon home with him while practicing sorcery with the muslims.
>>
File: Mark_slaanesh.png (26KB, 136x134px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_slaanesh.png
26KB, 136x134px
The corruption festers
>>
is he /ourguy/
>>
I bet it was some fine nose candy too. Shoulda went.
>>
>>132535496
>people will blindly obey
my fucking sides
if religion doesn't work, laws won't either
>>
File: gervais_lol.jpg (25KB, 384x253px) Image search: [Google]
gervais_lol.jpg
25KB, 384x253px
>be against fag marriage / fags
>be notional muds, when it comes to treatment of sarlaccs (frocking, contraception et al.)
>claim celibacy...

>all the while being a cult of diddling dick dabblers

You could not have scripted the death of the Abrahamic mind-rot more comically...!
>>
Jesus Christ! The superstitious delusions here are mind boggling!!!!
>>
File: 004POC_Rosalinda_Celentano_002.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
004POC_Rosalinda_Celentano_002.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
>>132543238
>cocklicks and christgoys aren't kiddie fiddling kike cock puppets
>>
>>132542532
No it was a select few elites and the majority of people disapproved of it. The myth you are talking about was made yo by them and was condemned lol, oederasty was akin to incest according to most ancient historians and sources. Ganymede was abductd by Zeus not to be a boy sex slave, but a wine pourer. It was a few elites in Athens that ascribe this myth with sexual tones, and the pottery with homo erotic imagery on it was a celebration of the masculine form, not homosexuality.

Sorry christfag, pederasty was seen as degenerate.
>>
File: apostacy_deuteronomy_13-9-10.jpg (104KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
apostacy_deuteronomy_13-9-10.jpg
104KB, 666x666px
>>132543987
>Jesus Christ
g[ood] g[oy]
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>132535152
put the cocaine in my butt
>>
>>132542554
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, STEVO
>>
>>132535152
>normal
>orgy
So. An orgy but less yeast infections and fucking stank?
>>
>heretics do heretical things

Daily reminder the Catholic Church is a worldly organization and was struck down by Luther and Calvin
>>
File: Dawkins.jpg (132KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins.jpg
132KB, 500x333px
>>132544298
>gaynemede
>Zeus
>easter bunny

Amidoinitrite?
>>
>>132535152
that is a shitty tabloid source, this didnt happen at all but u idiots dont care lets just post memes
>>
>>132536146
>This.

Celibacy was an overreaction to the hedonist early popes. Let priests marry so we know at least one person thinks they're not a freak.
>>
>>132544930
>Bible says that priests should have 1 wife and kids
>DUDE, CELIBACY, LMAO FUCK THE BIBLE AMIRITE XD
>>
>>132544820
It's odd how the neighbours complained about "unusual activity". Cardinals cant have anybody over? What would the police say? This is evidence of trafficking? The gay part of it is less scandalous than if they were with women. For anybody who reads the original languages. Plus king david was bisexual. Stop having illegal boners!
>>
>>132542623
Paganism is so cool bro! I wish I was cool enough to be a based pagan!
>>
File: Benedict16.jpg (58KB, 455x533px) Image search: [Google]
Benedict16.jpg
58KB, 455x533px
>>132535152
Me: Master Catechist of the Catholic Church (years of study)
My opinion: I hate this fucki*g pope with every cell in my body. The sooner he dies, the better the Faith.
I want: bring back B-XVI
>>
>>132545241
Honestly, you can cherry-pick a conventionally unattractive member of any given group of people. It's intellectually lazy.
>>
>>132546054
Ya but pagans are straight cringe-tier larpers. Chad's and Brittanys are not pagan. Pagans are mega mega fags
>Ib4 christcuck
Fuck all made up bullshit God's
>>
>>132545052
Somehow, we are all priests. Awkward
>>
>>132546841
>Chad's and Brittanys are not pagan

There's some Scandi /fit/-tier dude on YouTube who /pol/ tends to like who I'm pretty sure is pagan. I forget his name. No, I'm not referring to Varg, that guy's a joke.
>>
File: IMG_1337.jpg (210KB, 436x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1337.jpg
210KB, 436x435px
>>132544298
Muh elites muh elites
>and the pottery with homo erotic imagery on it was a celebration of the masculine form, not homosexuality.
Really makes you think
>>
File: 1499217452346.jpg (62KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499217452346.jpg
62KB, 430x500px
>>132535152
>>
File: Pagani.jpg (748KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Pagani.jpg
748KB, 2000x1500px
>>132547428
Well I would make a healthy bet that most pagans look more like this picture and less like Chad Chad Michaelson
>>
File: boomhauer.jpg (9KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
boomhauer.jpg
9KB, 200x240px
>>132546841
pagans are straight cringe-tier larpers

This. Just look at pagan black metallers with their cheesy swords etc. Varg Vikernes and his dumb renaissance fair sounding recent recordings. Look at Greek pagans worshipping Zeus dressing up like ancient Greeks. Pagans always have to dress up like some ancient people and pretend like they are them so they can feel like they are more than just some fat, ugly loser etc.
>>
>>132548309
Most people in general look more like the guy in that picture.
>>
>>132548314
>Pagans always have to dress up like some ancient people and pretend like they are them
nope.

real contemporary pagans wear tracksuits, bang shrooms and love the internet and industrial estates
>>
>>132548715
> Contemporary pagans
Lol what a faggot
>>
>>132535741
True that, amen
>>
>>132535152
I'm sure kids were involved too.
>>
>>132541570
That's powerful anon
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.