[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what Arab countries would look like without Islam.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (1MB, 1278x719px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1278x719px
This is what Arab countries would look like without Islam.

https://youtu.be/dEFFF6nQZGQ

Beautiful, isn't it? Jesus saves bros.
>>
>>132533887
They'd still /sound/ like a gagging chicken though.
>>
It God was real then God wouldn't have ever let atrocities like genocide, disease and Islam occur

Religious retards btfo on suicide watch
>>
>>132534064
assuming ar*bs never invaded they would still have native coptic, berber, levantine and mesopotamian languages which would sound better
>>
>>132534064
I bet you'd hit it though, Johnny
>>
It burns my eyes. Get that whore a burqa before I have to kill a dog in frustration.
>>
>>132534182
have you heard any such languages? they're mostly worse than arabic
>>
>>132534119
gods real but the one in the bible is the demiurge and the real loving god is a non interventionist cuck
>>
>>132534119
At least go and read the Bible first m8y before makindg a complete ass of yourself. You're doing well as an edgelord though.
>>
>>132534119
This is bait
I know this is bait
I know because of the pixels
>>
>>132534064
>/sound/

>>132534182
>ar*bs

When did /pol/ get overtaking by fatass redditors?
>>
File: angelOfTheLord.jpg (44KB, 640x695px) Image search: [Google]
angelOfTheLord.jpg
44KB, 640x695px
>>132534182
When I watch this video and others like it, I get a sense of joy seeing brothers and sisters in Christ...then I remember these people are persecuted and often living with the threat of death at the hands of Muslim extremists every day. Their faith is strong and they have a bravery to worship so openly and with joy under circumstances those of us living in mostly secular countries could never imagine.
>>
>>132536279
>crusader flag
>triggered by someone insulting arabs
you sure you in the right place, Ahmed?
might I suggest ummah.com?
>>
>>132537586
This.
Any time I pray, I include our brothers in the middle East, Asia, Africa and other nations/regions who are persecuted for following Jesus Christ.

I pray that God blinds their(our) enemies and provides his protection over them.

We forget that compared to them, we are living in paradise.
>>
File: 6554665.jpg (56KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
6554665.jpg
56KB, 500x521px
>>132533887
More arab singing cuties?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYCvtL_sCEQ
>>
>>132533887
the levant before arab invasion was white prove me wrong
>>
It's our our responsibility to save them
>>
>>132533887
MID-EAST CHRISTIANS.

SEEMS LIKE A GOOD DEAL.

YOU GET THE CUTIES, THE HUMMUS, THE SHISH KEFTA, AND KEBABS, WITHOUT ALL THE BEHEADINGS AND BOMBINGS.
>>
>>132538256
He is, you're not. Now get back to plebbit faggot.
>>
>>132534119
So in your enlightened view, God must be a tyrant or not exist. Cool fedora tips.
>>
Aren't Christian Arabs supposed to be based af?
>>
>>132534119
>like genocide, disease and Islam to occur

being quite redundant there. Could have just said Islam
>>
>>132544732
yes

they forced ted cruz to leave the stage at some ME conference when he tried to tell them to side with israel lmao
>>
>>132534119

if god were real he'd do everything exactly the way I'd want him to
>>
>>132533887
Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, sandnigger DNA is the origin of terrorism.
>>
File: 0atE8fU.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0atE8fU.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
>>132547396

That's too bad, it would be great if they supported Israel unlike Muslim countries they could live there without fear of genocide.
>>
>>132547961
Israel doesnt give non jews citizenship m8, you should know this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGvbx2q1yf0
>>
>>132534119
I tip my fedora to thee m'sir
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.