[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend gets pregnant >you want to keep the baby but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6795.jpg (46KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6795.jpg
46KB, 400x339px
>girlfriend gets pregnant
>you want to keep the baby but she doesn't
>so she gets an abortion

>girlfriend gets pregnant
>you want her to get an abortion but she wants to keep it
>she keeps it and you're forced to pay child support for the next 18 years of your life

Why do liberals and women act like women are the ones with no reproductive rights?

My whole life I was told women have no say and that men do, but it's literally the exact opposite of that

If a man can't force a woman to keep a baby, then a man should not be forced to pay for a baby he never wanted. You can't have it both ways
>>
>implying you're not a virgin and would ever be in a position to care if she wants to keep it or not
>>
>>132533231

Not an argument.
>>
>>132533231
>virgin shaming
>implying you're anything but a communist hypocrite

Fuck off roastie.
>>
File: 1498227862129.png (840KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1498227862129.png
840KB, 1280x738px
Why is abortion even a thing in the first place? Don't people know contraceptives exist? How hard is it to put a piece of plastic on your dick or take a pill every day?

Here's an idea, if you can't use prevention properly, if you can't take responsibility for your actions, maybe you shouldn't have sex.
>>
>>132533231
How is this relevant?
>>
>>132534538
>How hard is it to put a piece of plastic on your dick
>>
>>132532812
Feminism was a mistake.
>>
>>132532812
this is what i always say le feminist reply
>muh 9 month pregnancy, all my effort n sheit
>>
>>132534815
rubber, my mistake
>>
Liberals are always the victim, remember.
>>
>>132532812
cntrl + f

'financial abortion'

0 results

disappointing desu
>>
File: 1479851938223.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1479851938223.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>132532812
Whenever the topic of abortion comes up I always remind you that abortion is the fruit of the degerative promiscuity tree. That in order for a woman to get to the point where she is pregnant with an unwanted baby, that she got there by a series of many choices, 98% of the time. 2% of abortions are from rape or life threatening cases, and we'll ignore those for now.

The root of this tree I mentioned is sodomy, in the classical sense. Sex outside of marriage for reasons other than the purpose of procreation, is commonplace in this generation. Marriage is becoming less and less common. Birth control in the form of condoms is used less and replaced by female hormonal birth control, which often trick women's bodies into a perpetual state of mock-pregnancy. Men and women who participate in "sex culture" participate frequently and with gratuitous fervor. Women become single parents, and in turn don't pass on family values to their children who also become single parents, totally disadvantaged by their parents' choices.

To reverse this trend you must attack this on all levels, not just abortion. You must slut shame men and women. You must unsexualise people's day to day lives. You must force people to get married when they accidentally make a child if at all possible, and ultimately end divorces on a social level. You must encourage the family unit and allow it to flourish without pitting man against wife. Take the courts and all laws that destroy the famy out of marriage and custody disputes. Only then can the West embrace a new Golden Age.
>>
>>132533231
>>132533333
>>
>>132532812

Because women are weak. Emotionally, intelectually and physically. They depend on law of man ("the state") to protect them. Since they feel so safe in this illusion of civilisation, they demand more and more not seeing how weak they are.

If you are dumb enough to get a woman pregnant, if youre not prepared to raise it or pay for it, then dont stick your dick in fucking pussy.

Freeze some sperm, get a vasectomy.
>>
>>132534815
Some are made of plastic, for those who are allergic to latex.
>>
>>132536679
THIS
>>
File: 1478459402798.jpg (52KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478459402798.jpg
52KB, 720x540px
>>132532812
Abortion is murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKPFqTahBoY

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. (Jeremiah 1:5)
>>
>>132536679
This
>>
Abortion is murder and should be illegal.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.