[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At work today, I overheard a couple of ladies in the lunchroom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: European influence on the world.png (261KB, 1271x845px) Image search: [Google]
European influence on the world.png
261KB, 1271x845px
At work today, I overheard a couple of ladies in the lunchroom talking about immigration and race, and one of them in a joking matter stated that its good that white people are losing their home countries majority demographic because when they live homogeneously they tend to get "genocidy", lol.

I kinda chuckled, but now that I think about it, she kinda made some sense.

In a perfect "/pol/" world where mexicans went back to mexico, we went back to Africa, Indians went back to SE Asia muslims went back to the ME and Native Americans were kllled off (or whatever plan you have in store for them), and where white people can keep North America and their motherlands....do you really think you'd be content with that? Sure it would be okay for a generation or two, but most homogeneous countries eventually get this itch to invade other countries. Its not just white people, Africans and people from the ME do it too......but if white people are as cunning and intelligent as you guys like to boast about on these forums, when they get that urge to conquer they're usually more successful than other races that attempt the same thing.....and before anyone mentions it, modern day japan doesn't count because after the bomb they've been cognitively pacified.

This really didn't don on me until I remembered the "meme" a few months back on this forum about taking over a Polynesian island thats lacking or has a weak military force. Even if you guys got what you wanted, it would never be enough.

The long and short of it is, ethnically diverse societies and race mixing with white people kinda keeps you guys at bay so you're not raping and pillaging other nations. .....and again, thats not to say other races don't have the urge to do the same thing, its just that because you're so much smarter than everyone else that you're usually more successful at it, so, in a way i'm giving you a compliment, lol.
>>
File: pc.jpg (61KB, 560x589px) Image search: [Google]
pc.jpg
61KB, 560x589px
>>
>>132526518
Bullshit
>>
>>132526518
>This really didn't don on me until I remembered the "meme" a few months back on this forum about taking over a Polynesian island thats lacking or has a weak military force. Even if you guys got what you wanted, it would never be enough.

/pol/ is filled with Arabs, Mexicans, Asians, etc. You're colored yourself so using this as an argument concerning white people is kind of retarded when a multicultural and multi-ethnic board was discussing invading another nation. America is multi-ethnic (not multicultural--there is a difference) and we invade shitholes all of the time. Hell, we've basically been warring with natives and other nations nonstop ever since we won the revolutionary war. Hell, I'm not even white. Is anyone on /pol/ actually white here?
>>
>>132526518
You are working on the assumption that we went around raping and stealing every other countries wealth. There is just one problem.

We didn't do that because there was NOTHING to steal. We dragged you degenerates kicking and screaming out of the stone age into the 20th century. Why did we do this? Because of crops/mineral wealth, Political influence but partially because we COULD.

desu we should have left you degenerates crawling round in your mud huts that are less sophisticated than a beavers dam. All you have caused is trouble. I can't think of a single thing a black person has done of their own accord that has benefited me. We should have left Africa alone and then we wouldn't have to deal with what is happening today.
>>
>>132528167

Firstly, You didn't really address the original post you simply attacked me.

Secondly, /pol/ taught me that white people didn't own slaves. nor did they bring them to the Americas, it was the jews. So, which is it?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.