[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ I have this theory about Stephen Hawking, hear me out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (300KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
300KB, 660x371px
/pol/ I have this theory about Stephen Hawking, hear me out

What if he's just a normal retard? Maybe even a government-created retard by fucking with his nerve endings or some shit when he was a kid?

Don't you find it suspicious that he's hyped as the smartest man in the world yet speaks entirely through a computer which could be controlled by anyone? I reckon they just wheel him out to lend credence to crackpot theories such as climate change or globe earth.

Plus the typical life expectancy for someone with motor neuron disease is between 2-5 years - this nigga has been going on for 50 already.

Something isn't right.

tl;dr Hawking is a retard slave controlled by the government
>>
>>132525039
This is weird. You are weird.
>>
>>132525039
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxe5F7nUYsc
>>
If it sounds like the truth then it's probably true and this sounds like the truth to me.
>>
>>132525039
>What if he's just a normal retard?
He wasn't always like that you fucking moron.
>>
>>132525555
Nice digits. There's still videos and the whole first half of his career you can read about before his illness.
>>
>>132525039
He died and was replaced.

http://milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf
>>
>>132525310
Not really. If he was was brain dead, how would we know? Either way, the cunt is wheeled out to validate every crackpot theory that suits the establishment.
Humanity would be much better off without him. He's wrong about black holes, and evolution too. Fuck him.
>>
He's a NWO stooge, there is no Big Bang & the only black hole is in his shrink-fried head.

All of these (((media clowns))) are avatars of the Matrix, nothing more.
>>
>>132525039
you know he wasn't always like that?
>>
>>132525039
You're just a moronic conspiracy theorist.
>>
And they are losing the (((narrative))) faster than they can look. (((Modern Science))) is a fraud, served to us by some (((charlatans))) who still moronically claim they are Hebrews. I don't buy their shit & neither should you if you're smart.
>>
>>132527410
How can you buy something you're too stupid to understand to begin with?
>>
>>132525039

I've been saying this for years.
>>
>>132525930
Those were all created at the same time Kubrick faked the moon landing, he faked the Hawking young years. Harrison Ford played the young Hawking, then was rewarded to keep his mouth shut with extensive plastic surgery and future roles in movies.
>>
Do you even know any other physicists? Hawking is an very influential figure, but he's also has an inspirational story that makes him easily marketable unlike say Leonard Susskind.
Susskind is entertaining, but people don't understand basic chemistry or basic electric principles, let alone quantum mechanics, you can't market him to the masses easily.

That's all it is, you guys only know what the TV wants you to know

Only idiots think Hawking is the smartest man, he is a very influential physicist though, and is deserving of respec
>>
>>132525039
His voice box has been hacked and he shills for pro global warming agenda.
>>
File: 1498189701638.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498189701638.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>>132525555
hmmmm
>>
>>132529035
>and is deserving of respec
I agree. He should respec into a class with more mobility though.
>>
File: Musk.png (212KB, 893x871px) Image search: [Google]
Musk.png
212KB, 893x871px
>>132525039
http://mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf
Hmmm, who knows how many of them CIA created.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>132525039
>>
>>132525039
>Hawking is a retard slave controlled by the government
hmmm...
>>
File: Hawking mystery.png (351KB, 692x482px) Image search: [Google]
Hawking mystery.png
351KB, 692x482px
>>
>>132525039
>Millennials think world history prior to 2000 doesn't exist
>>
File: Hawking youth serum.png (325KB, 841x432px) Image search: [Google]
Hawking youth serum.png
325KB, 841x432px
>>
>>132527304
Yes, but he's changed many of his views since he had normal motor function.
>>
He's thick as fuck. When he's on his 'talking computer' he's just looking shit up on the Internet. Cheating cunt.
>>
>>132525039
>he's hyped as the smartest man in the world

This is a meme anyway. He is only so famous because of his disability, his work is cool but not nearly as significant as some other theorists alive today.
>>
>>132525039
Holy shit. This is the most sane theory I've ever heard.
How can we test if he's not a retard? We can't because we "unwashed masses" will never get to be next to him
>>
>>132525039
This has to be true
>>
>>132525039
Hes a retard period
>>
Yeah he's a fucking fake, he has doubles or was replaced at some point.

ALS is lethal always, no matter how much money you have. No way this cunt has survived the average lifespan of an ALS patient by several decades.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.