[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong, /pol/? >inb4 muh k/d ratio Tell us more about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1498750904984.jpg (267KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
1498750904984.jpg
267KB, 800x560px
What went wrong, /pol/?
>inb4 muh k/d ratio
Tell us more about that strategic long term victory you didn't even come close to achieving before fleeing like cowards. The fact that the US had napalm to drop and bombs to drop on a bunch of farmers with AK's surely didn't influence all those deaths that were completely unnecessary over a conflict we had no business getting into in the first place.
>>
>>132513858
Asymmetric proxy wars are nearly unwinnable.
>>
>>132513858
The Vietnamese, all jokes aside, are a true warrior culture. They will do anything and everything to win.

People forget that 5 years after the US left Vietnam, the Chinese invaded. The Vietnamese fought them with the same tenacity, and killed thousands of commies. The Chinese to this day, tend to think "don't fuck with the Vietnamese".

Glorious bastards the bunch of em.

https://youtu.be/mfMYPvw_K9k?t=44
>>
>>132513858

>vietnamese farmers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Try guerrilla troops hardened by 20+ years of fighting, half of which was against the french who had similar armament and military styles as us.
>>
>>132513858

Found the guy who has never been on a battlefield before. I have more respect for the Taliban than blockheaded ninnies like you, and those goat fuckers spent 10 years trying their darnedest to kill me.
>>
>>132513858
Geneva.
>>
>>132513858
Rules of engagement pretty much fucked us, weren't allowed to do what needed done despite what some would tell you.

T. Vietnam vet
>>
we pulled the ground troops out and LBJ stopped bombing Hanoi.

If we had kept sending the B-52s they would have surrendered, this is just a fact
>>
>>132514747
This. The greatest weakness of the US is its inability to fully use its power.

(Though, to be honest, glassing the whole of Vietnam would probably have started WW III, the world doesn't like psycho nations)
>>
Viets where decemated by Frenchman who never even tried to engage Viets for political reasons (backstabbed and starved by "french" kike regime) until they just left.
Viets where decemated by Burgers who never even tried to fully engage Viets for political reasons (kike lobby, libfags) until they just left.
Viets where decemated by Chinks who never even tried to fully engage Viets for political reasons (promise to USA and Soviets) until they just left.

Everyone fears malaria flies more than Viet nigger insects
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.