[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the difference between Turkey and Turkmenistan? are they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: oldworld.jpg (624KB, 1476x1743px) Image search: [Google]
oldworld.jpg
624KB, 1476x1743px
Whats the difference between Turkey and Turkmenistan? are they the same race of people with Turks being mixed with Greeks?
>>
Turkemensitan
>Half white/half caucasions

Turkey
>half caucasion/half semite
>>
fuck meant to say turmenistan is half asian.
>>
>>132507018
>Turkey
subhuman shitskins
>Turkmenistan
shitskinned subhumans
>>
>>132507018
Turkmen are the original Oghuz Turks that migrated across the Caspian Sea. Or rather, the ancestors of those that didn't. They are themselves a mix of Scythians and several Turko-Mongol tribes.

Modern Turks are a mix of Turkmen, Iranians and the previous assimilated Anatolian populations (not just Greeks).
>>
Not the same race. Turkey was conquered by the Turks originally from Turkmenistan but it left more of a linguistic legacy rather than a biological one. Modern day Turkey is biologically similar to the last 3000 years of inhabitants. So, basically similar to kikes.
>>
>>132507018
"turkey" is not turkish
>>
did they really origniate in china?
>>
also why are they different countries
>>
>>132508385
Who is "they"? The people that originally spoke that language / carried that particular culture? Yes. But genetically, those people weren't very different from Mongols or Han.

Turkish people today have nothing to do with them. Perhaps they share an ancestor 40 generations back, or something.
>>
>>132508822
idk i found a video showing the diaspora. In canada Turks seem just as irrelevant as kazkahs so its weird reading their history seeing how strong they use to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHXAYq5VBj8
>>
>>132509038
>idk i found a video showing the diaspora
That makes no sense

>In canada Turks seem just as irrelevant as kazkahs
lol?
They didn't "use to be" strong. They still are among the top 10 strongest military powers in the world. Modern-day Turkey represents a linguistic and cultural continuity from these people, but that doesn't mean they are significantly related genetically.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.