[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this whole North Korea situation going to end? Seriously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0991.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0991.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
How is this whole North Korea situation going to end?

Seriously we must be getting close to some kind of ultimatum now
>>
We're going to sabotage his shit so his ACTUAL nuke blows him the fuck up.
>>
File: hide all happening threads.jpg (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
hide all happening threads.jpg
2MB, 1600x900px
>>132504629
The situation is the same as always my friend. Regular threats will continue to come a few times a year as always, but an actual nuke means endgame. No one hear actually worries about it daily.
>>
>>132504629
it's seriously nothing
>>
America is literally too busy with memewar II to worry about world war III
>>
File: IMG_20170706_001253.jpg (291KB, 1080x1362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_001253.jpg
291KB, 1080x1362px
>>132504629
I don't have problem with norks.
They have nukes now and nobody can't touch them.

It'll be only wise if we start trade and diplomatic relations with them and move on.
>>
>>132504629
>Seriously we must be getting close to some kind of ultimatum now
Why? Are you retarded? It's the same as always. Stop paying attention to the anti-DPRK scaremongering crap on BBC
>>
Repostan

Unless Trump somehow bypasses the will of South Korea, Japan, China, the US Defense Department, and Russia, it's never happening. What good would a war do?
>Kill millions
>Destroy the US' secondmost important political and economic partner in the region, destabilizing the S.E Asian economy for the foreseeable future
>Raise tensions with China (NK is a necessary buffer zone)
>Raise tensions with Russia (Why would they want a US led war on their borders)
>Risk SK, Japan, and other US bases in the Pacific from being nuked.

North Korea has explicitly stated again and again that the Nukes are for the sake of deterrence; they have no interest in pre-emptively striking any US affiliated bases, cities, etc. without the US acting first. This is all posturing for the sake of the survival of Kim's regime, which was clearly nearing the brink of collapse in the near future.

Because of Trump & Obama's previous actions, the US has backed itself into a corner where the only option, again, is just waiting. Despite the posturing, strategic patience is still the US strategy. Unless Trump does the unthinkable and agrees to stop practicing invasion & defense drills with SK, we're only going to get more of what we've seen before.

What's likely going to happen? Negotiations within a couple years. Moon is actually doing a great job with his diplomatic efforts, even if NK denied his request to co-host the winter olympics, their response
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.