[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump played them all. Hear me out. He INTENTIONALLY posted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1496277431165.jpg (1MB, 4784x2912px) Image search: [Google]
1496277431165.jpg
1MB, 4784x2912px
Trump played them all.

Hear me out.
He INTENTIONALLY posted that meme randomly. Now the entire thing is turning into a fucking scandal.

>Trump knew last weekend was going to be a slow weekend for news
>Trump starts attacking CNN on Saturday
>After his little campaign, he posts this meme, origin unknown and immediately disputed
>The post gets more than 48 hours of coverage straight
>WH officials say that the origin is not from Reddit but CNN argues that it is, while trump stays silent
>CNN labels the meme itself "anti-semetic, homophobic, racist, bigoted" all while they attack trump for inciting violence against journalism
>Normies call out CNN because they have no journalistic integrity
It just gets better.
>CNN blackmails a "adult male" from reddit
>Gets called out on this
>People are starting to find out that the 'HanAssholeSolo' guy might have been a plant (buzzfeed post)
>Now the actual origin is disputed again
>>[WE ARE HERE]
I don't know what Big Donny is up to, but it feels good.
>>
>>132504050
It wasn't a slow weekend for news though. Wasn't that the same day he passed kates law and the immigration ban was passed unanimously by the Supreme court?
>>
File: TheDonald.jpg (38KB, 356x164px)
TheDonald.jpg
38KB, 356x164px
YES 'PEDES, IT WAS 4D CHESS ALL ALONG
>>
>>132504050
Also, what is the idea behind the hansassholesolo guy being a plant? Who would have planted him? And what would've been the purpose of keeping this account actively posting fairly racist things for two years?
>>
>>132504221
No that was on Thursday.
>>132504394
Check out the buzzfeed post and the threads
>>
>>132504500
>>132504394

We know that the apology was not legit.
As you said, he had been posting "racist" things for more than 2 years and now he comes out with a weird apology. Obviously he is now controlled by CNN, but what they did and at what time is not sure.
>>
>>132504500
>>132504729
Yeah, i read the buzzfeed article, but it's still just all confusing.

Are you guys implying that some liberal had control of hansassholesolo from the begining in an attempt to smear trump in some way? Or just simply that hansassholesolo was just a middle man? Because CLEARLY that fuck didn't make the gif. He just posted it on reddit and took credit for it for some idiotic reason.
>>
File: stupid_fucking_cnn.jpg (77KB, 720x338px) Image search: [Google]
stupid_fucking_cnn.jpg
77KB, 720x338px
Trump's amazing intuition. He doesn't read analyses, he just watches the news on TV. How he won the election with only $5 per vote, riding the perpetually triggered and butthurt MSM as an expert surfer rides a tidal wave. Then he figured out how to get dysfunctional and unprofessional CNN to hoist themselves by their own petard. Stupid mother fuckers.
>>
>>132505157
Yes. They used him.
>>
>HAHA TRUMP DELIBERATELY TRICKED CNN INTO WRITING THIS EXACT STORY 666 DIMENSIONAL HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS
I voted for Trump, but he's average IQ at best and he's been having some really terrible weeks due to largely self-inflicted wounds. The idea that his stupid tweets are part of some great scheme is appealing from an "I don't want to have voted for a moron" standpoint, but it's clearly not true.
I still pick him over Hillary, but I can acknowledge that he's a deeply flawed individual.
>>
>>132506085
But that guy was a fucking idiot. WHY would he claim he made the gif when he clearly didnt???
>>
>>132504050
>http://strangesounds.org/2017/07/swarm-of-73-earthquakes-chateau-doex-in-switzerland-as-cern-breaks-new-particule-collision-records.html
>>
File: 1499277711236.png (22KB, 629x460px) Image search: [Google]
1499277711236.png
22KB, 629x460px
>>132504050
HODOR

1488DDDDD BACKGAMMON

HODOR
>HODOR
HODOR
>HODOR
HODOR
>HODOR
>>
>>132506728
>666 dimension hungry hungry hippos
Hahahahaha
You mad?
>>
>>132505157
>Are you guys implying that some liberal had control of hansassholesolo from the begining in an attempt to smear trump in some way?

no I am implying that CNN made the video and others like it (well a lobby group that represents them made it) and that the whole thing was an attempt to get viewership up over lost ratings the past week because of Trump refusing to allow their cameras into the white house press room which lowers their ratings

just kill them, call time warner and cancel your cable if they don't dump cnn, just sell it to Soros already shit
>>
>>132509584
but how would they have anticipated Trump tweeting that out?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.