[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://archive.is/oK52s >A dearth of marriageable men has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 49

File: ergertg.png (615KB, 751x831px)
ergertg.png
615KB, 751x831px
http://archive.is/oK52s

>A dearth of marriageable men has left an “oversupply” of educated women taking desperate steps to preserve their fertility, experts say.

Oy vey, Goy, why don't you men get your act together and marry sluts who will inevitably take all your money? Are you a loser?
>>
More like this:

>plethora of unmarried uses goods past their prime are desperate for benefits awarded to single mothers
>>
File: enough.png (4KB, 225x225px)
enough.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>132502513
If I was a roastie I wouldn't want to have children with someone who wasn't over 6' or didn't graduate college for genetic reasons.

It's not great but I agree with them
>>
>>132502513
Substitute eligible for stupid and you'd have to a real headline. No self-respecting man would marry one of these retarded cunts because they have a degree. Why do you think they're trying to remove masculinity from men? They want to make men hate themselves.
>>
>>132502513
Who wants to marry a slut?

Also I think "eligible" is code word for lots of money women can leech off of
>>
>>132502513
smhtbh being unable to find a guy for two decades is /r9k/ tier and freezing their eggs at that point is similar to rats climbing up the mast of a sinking ship. Why bother?
>>
>>132502826
But, anon, these women have gender studies degrees! They deserve a 10/10 guy with a 6 figure salary, 8-inch cock, and chiseled features!

>>132502976
I think you're underestimating how shallow women can be.
>>
>>132502976

So much this. I don't understand why NEET virgins think that women should be reproducing with them.
>>
File: 1452034744338.jpg (606KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452034744338.jpg
606KB, 1280x720px
define "eligible men" please
>>
>>132503138
>only NEET virgins are under 6' or don't have degrees

Yea sod off, ya cunt
>>
File: 1497912406746-k.jpg (20KB, 315x282px) Image search: [Google]
1497912406746-k.jpg
20KB, 315x282px
>>132502513

>Marriageable men

They mean they're ignoring the 80% of the men who either aren't Brad Pitt gorgeous, making six figures and owning their own home and sports car.

Women do not date down. So by 'elevating' their value through career and education they've literally locked themselves into a self made situation where their own biology will not allow them to 'settle' for lesser guys.

Meanwhile there are literally millions of perfectly fine men out there, who would be loving partners and doting fathers. Who will go to their graves childless and alone because women are so retarded they aren't even aware of their nature.

Fuck them. Let articles like this stand on their own to women; defy biology and buy into the (((Kool aid))) and you'll just wind up leftover and purposeless. Acting out your days between The Wall and Cancer with trivial bullshit, cats and sex with foreigners.

When - not if - Civilization collapses, these women will get nothing from me. Least of all sympathy. They're just broken creatures, abberations from nature.
>>
>>132502976
If you were a roastie edging on infertility, you'd fuck a refugee just to get pregnant.
>>
I still don't understand how this is news to anyone. What did they think was going to happen after they entered the workplace? That men were all going to somehow elevate with them and that every woman was going to get a perfect six-figure man?
>>
>>132502513
ok
>>
Women fail to understand that degrees don't make them desirable

They project their own desires into those of men due to their solipsistic world view, completely unaware that a career or degree doesn't make you more appealing or more deserving of a more successful, attractive man.
>>
there's not a "dearth of marriagabe men", it's just that these "high-flying educated women" have such high standards that they won't consider anyone that isn't in the top 20% and surprise surprise these top men are already married to the top 20% of women.
>>
>>132503051
This. No one bats an eye when a man marries a son to be stay at home mom, but if the roles were reversed, everyone would be calling the man stupid and inferior, no matter what his actual status is.

>But muh height and superior genes!

Please, stop with this meme.
>>
>>132503280
Baka & Test
One of the only anime's I ever liked.

I don't know if it's a guilty pleasure I should be ashamed about or not but damn that was a good show.
>>
>>132503408
>woman
>thinking
>>
File: panty_stocking_love_money.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
panty_stocking_love_money.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>demographic shifts had created a “deficit” of educated men
"If I earn x dollars per year, I'm entitled to a man who earns 1.5x. How dare men earn $1 for every 72¢ I earn!"
"If I have a masters in womyns oppression studies, I'm entitled to a man with an MBA."
>>
>>132503285

Those are both perfectly reasonable requirements though, especially the college one. It's not like they're asking something ridiculous.
>>
>>132502976
That's the whole problem tho, because I agree with them too. It's female nature to want strong providers so I don't get why people are upset that girls want this. The real problem was integrating females into the workforce and creating less desirable males for them to be happy with.
>>
>>132503285

>Missing the point this much

If you were her, why the fuck would you choose a manlet or someone with no prospects?
>>
>>132503712
They're asking for more men to have degrees making more than them while at the same time making it more difficult for men to get degrees and then afterwards find work pushing diversity horseshit. They already dug their childless graves.
>>
>>132503712
but what about the height requirement? isnt something you cant change a bit ridiculous?

>inb4 manlet
>>
>>132503589
It was dogshit, you need to watch actual good animu. Although I have to admit that nu/a/ isn't exactly a good resource on the topic since they only care about moecrap. While before there was too much of a bent for garshit, they were still able to appreciate the good stuff.
>>
A Dutch newspaper said this was the reason Dutch girls were attracted to migrants — because they were as highly educated as them and Dutch men were "too old fashioned" to date above their intellect.

Not kidding. This is a translation:
http://www.politicalirish.com/threads/why-are-swedish-women-rejecting-swedish-men.13222/#post-122782
>>
>>132502513
My wife is going to Physician Assistant school and her classmates (all women and gay men) hate her because she gets better grades than them, is married, has a child, and is in better shape than almost everybody else. She's also Eastern European and not a spoiled American slob of a woman.
>>
>>132503971
have at least 3 children
>>
>>132503051
>The American dream is about aiming higher than your parents did
The NEETs version of the female American dream is to aim where your parents did, or lower.

Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>132503914
A propaganda piece. We all know they're not educated to the same extent as our primary schools.
>>
its actually the opposite. female standards are way too high
>>
>>132503903
Yeah except every time I hear some anime connoisseur tell me to watch a "good" anime I hate it.
I think the show isn't a good anime because I actually like it, and I hate anime.
>>
File: 1485209061672.png (98KB, 991x472px) Image search: [Google]
1485209061672.png
98KB, 991x472px
I think this pic sums it up nicely.

>>132503712
Someone with a degree in gender studies doesn't have the righto be picky.

>>132503798
>>132503778
I think you people overestimate how many women are actually looking for "perfect specimens," when in reality, it's more simplistic than that. Most just want good looks and a big salary.
>>
>>132503889

They don't have control over your height either. They just want a man with the best prospects. This is like an ugly chick getting mad at a guy picking a hot chick over her. Yes it's very interesting that she didn't choose to be ugly, but does that mean you have to pick her?

>>132503878

You're assuming that every woman is some ultra radical feminist pushing a political agenda. Most of them just want a high quality man, and a man under 6' or a man who doesn't have a degree is less likely to be a quality man.
>>
>>132502513
>'shortage of eligible men'
In reality: Sluts continue to have stupidly unrealistic expectations and choose to let their wombs wither because they think they BA Gender Studies makes them too good for 90% of men.
>>
>>132504097
Makes sense to me. Your quality detector must be 180 degrees out of alignment.
>>
>>132503798
this seems like a circular argument for me, women complain that there isn't enough good men, people say their expectations are too high, you declare that they're shit that's why women don't want them, so women complain that there isn't enough men ...
>>
>>132504289
>You're assuming that every woman is some ultra radical feminist pushing a political agenda.
If a woman is working instead of raising kids, she is failing her role as a mother and is a low quality mate for a man.
>>
>>132504289
but nobody is perfect. there is no man with all the best prospects. there can be a manlet who is a doctor but he'll still get cucked by the 6'2 mcdonalds worker
>>
>>132504043
How many neets do you actually think there and why do you assume they're even on the modern woman's radar?

This article isn't about them, it's about the men who, in a normal society, would have already found a wife and kids, but today's society, can't find a woman because even 6s and 7s think they're above their own standards.

Every woman has been deluded into thinking they're deserving of 10s and 9s when the vast majority of them are not.

This is what the article is about. Guys with perfectly good jobs, looks, social status, and money not being able to get women because women think even that isn't good enough.
>>
>>132504313
>Your opinion is different than mine
>Therefore, it's WRONG

Yup, you are right it's a guilty pleasure and a fluke.
Thank you for reminding me about AMS.
>>
>>132503878
Nah the reason they will want degrees is because it shows you aren't a complete retard. (obviously some people without degrees are smart, but it acts as a very good cut off).

>>132503889

It's very unfair, but it;s not ridiculous. I'm 6'6" and would want my children to be 6'6" because it makes life easier.

If a woman dates a manlet it makes the chances of manlet children much higher.
>>
>>132502513
What I don't understand is why these women want educated men. If I were a career roastie I'd drive down south and look for the biggest, tallest, hungest country Chad I could get to impregnate me. That'd be the genetically best mix.
>>
File: 1489613432967.png (25KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489613432967.png
25KB, 655x650px
>>132502513
>Oy vey, Goy, why don't you men get your act together and marry sluts who will inevitably take all your money?
not to be a loser.
>Are you a loser?
nope, that's why.
>>
>>132503138
Women : I desire monogamy relation with top 1% of men.
Men: this is mathematics impossible unless you are top 1% of women.
Women : fuck of nerd autist NEET inferior genes
Men: you are retarder.
>>
>>132504107
This pic gives me PTSD.
>the 2 (two, count them!) grants that apply to white men are university-wide, so as a stem dude you're competing on raw grades with women's studies retards who get literally free A's
>if you sum all the available grants for white men, their total value is 1/10th (A FUCKING TENTH) of the value of a SINGLE nigger/womyn/pansexual heteromolusk grant
>they get an order of magnitude more grants to apply to and have 0 grade requirements or anything
>>
>>132504036
We're planning on a second one once she starts working. Having kids really does ruin hobbies and free time, though.
>>
>>132504710
Also some dude wanted to make a white men-only grant. It was in his will when he died.
Judge decided it was sexist and racist so instead they turned the grant into a multiculti-only grant.
>>
>>132503914
>Migrant
>Educated
Nice try, (((Shatter)))
>>
>>132504462

Kek, and you think the woman is the one being picky

>>132504489

Yeah, women choose who they think the best candidate is. Men do the same thing, women just have more power to choose because they have innate value in the sexual marketplace.
>>
>>132503672
>>
>>132502513
What exactly is an unmarriageable man?
>>
You people vastly overrate the importance of height. Yeah, women are shallow, but the vast majority of women honestly do not care about height as long as you're not a midget or if she's demonstrably taller. My gf is 2 inches shorter than me and she's never said shit. I've been with a few girls my height and one taller and none of them cared.
>>
Poor roasties.
>>
>>132504930
The 99% of men.
>>
>>132504586
They don't think they deserve 9s and 10s they just won't "play the game" for anything less as is their right. All or nothing. Chad or death.
>>
>>132502513
>eligible men

FUCK WOMEN
>>
File: feminsmbtfo.png (539KB, 499x626px) Image search: [Google]
feminsmbtfo.png
539KB, 499x626px
I dont understand who told these women that a "stronk indipendent woman" with a carrer and all is what the average men want.
>>
File: UiJkdEU[1].jpg (385KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UiJkdEU[1].jpg
385KB, 1920x1080px
>>132504704

So? You would fuck the top 1 percent of women if you got the chance. Of course they're going to try for that instead of settling for McManlet just because he can't control those factors in his life. Only Chad can give her Chad babies.
>>
>>132503328
Yeah, the article is ignoring the millions of unmarriageable women. Women that are too obnoxious to date, let alone start a family with. Just on my Facebook alone I am friends with a lot of women I just can't stand. I'm lucky to have found my wife. These other women are not entitled to my six figure earning eight incher.
>>
>>132505076
Hence why they're panicking.
>>
>>132503408
They figured they would get theirs and fuck all the other women
>>
>>132503328
Nice Summary
/thread
>>
File: 1492733928475.jpg (86KB, 588x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492733928475.jpg
86KB, 588x800px
>>132505076
sweet sweet death. comfy show over here.
>>
>>132505183
The same society that told young boys all women want intelligent, sensitive guys with STEM degrees.
>>
>>132505215
That's OK/true, but the point is that instead of realizing they failed at fucking the top 1 percent of men and instead go for someone in perhaps the top 2 percent, they literally commit suicide.
Not to mention they'll sleep around any chance they get while only the top 1 percent of men can/do that.
>>
>>132505215
clearly they don't have the choice otherwise they wouldn't write dozens of articles about the lack of "good men"
>>
>>132503538
What in the FUCK are you trying to say?
>>
>>132505183
They were told women can be just as good at men at everything. None of them have any idea what they actually means or entails, they just kept trying to improve themselves. Women have absolutely no idea how to make themselves happy so when they take advice from other women they all end up miserable.
>>
>>132504930
If you're on the computer at this time, probably you.
>>
>>132504930
It is not even a real thing
Most of these roasties are desperate and would settle for 30 year old loser but even they don't want them
t.30 year old loser that has rejected plenty of career women from high school
>>
>>132505215
If you're a 6 and you keep going after 10s, don't be surprised when you're still fucking single.

Women don't want to date within their own league.

Let's face it, women age like milk. Men get more attractive as they get older if they're not fatasses.

You can't complain if you're a 6 and all you want are 10s, but are still childless at 40.

Women need to be brought back down to reality.
>>
It would be good if they asked them what makes a man "eligible".
>>
>>132503914
>Dutch women too intelligent to date.
>>
>>132505215
> monogamy relation
This is huge problem, she could fuck and become single mother, but want 1% man begin with her exclusivity.
>>
>>132504586
>reply with b8 tier shit
>get a b8 tier reply
>get all serious all of a sudden

Giving a number on NEETs/low-achieving fucks with unrealistic expectations is not a reasonable thing to ask.

>it's about the men who, in a normal society, would have already found a wife and kids, but today's society, can't find a woman because even 6s and 7s think they're above their own standards.
So you're giving a carte blanché for men whereas setting limits for women. You do realize the criteria for eligible women to men is different from eligible men to women, right? One could reasonably argue the men ridiculous criteria for picking women, e.g. picking the hottest instead of the brightest, leaving the brightest women to die alone with their 4 cats. All of this analysis, yours and mine, is post-hoc, rendering it all moot in the end.

>Every woman has been deluded into thinking they're deserving of 10s and 9s when the vast majority of them are not.
This pants-on-fire tier false.

>Guys with perfectly good jobs, looks, social status, and money not being able to get women because women think even that isn't good enough.
That's not true. Explain how that's true.
>>
>>132505564
Why though? What merit is in there for her to settle down with an average, everyday manlet?

I'd do the exact same thing if I were a woman. Tryy nest at cstching a Chad until my time expires. Then kill myself if I failed.
>>
>>132505696
You don't actually think these women know what they want in a man, do you?
>>
>>132502513
>be fit gym 4 days a week
>have a nice job, make good money by my country standards
>good looking, hygienic, polite and educated
>cant find a woman to start a family
i guess im going mgtow without any choice..

>be 5'8
i bet that has anything to do with it.. when will i learn?
>>
>>132505447

>That's OK/true, but the point is that instead of realizing they failed at fucking the top 1 percent of men and instead go for someone in perhaps the top 2 percent, they literally commit suicide.
Not to mention they'll sleep around any chance they get while only the top 1 percent of men can/do that.

Most of what you wrote is not true, it's MGTOW echo chamber horseshit. Think that over, will no woman really go for the top 2 percent? Will every woman sleep around every chance she gets? Does it really seem reasonable that all women are like that, or are you simply trying to date 9/10 painted whores and are surprised when they act that way?

>>132505457

Again, a couple of over the top man haters say something, therefore all women think that way? Face it, this is a confrontation between unfuckable MGTOWs, manlets, and bitter divorcees, and feminist cat ladies and aging career women who want a man with a 600k salary and a horse cock. How much of the population do you think this noisy minority encompasses?
>>
>>132502976
If you're a 4/10 and slipping fast you really can't be picky. Sorry ladies but why would a chad want your fat arse when he can have the pick of the litter, they should know their limits and try for someone in their own league or else go full wgtow.
>>
>>132505926
Roastie detected. What's wrong, can't come to term that your decision to take 20 dicks up your snatch daily for a decade was not the best you've ever made?
>>
>"diversify" men out of universities
>unless they're niggers/shitskins
>"diversify" men out of industries
>unless they're niggers/shitskins
>"women are running out of marriageable men and taking desperate measures"
>"desperate measures" meaning half breed children by niggers/shitskins who owe their "education" to affirmative action instead of merit

This is how the west dies.
>>
>>132505926
> How much of the population do you think this noisy minority encompasses?
more and more by each year it seems
>>
>>132505872
>Cannot change height
>Bu..t.. you must accept fat women or you're a bigot!
>>
>>132505564

They start high and eventually settle if it doesn't work. You would do the same if you got to pick someone.
>>
>>132505872

>be 5'8

Yeah, putting all the MGTOW vs feminist shit aside, you're fucked in the dating world.
>>
File: 1498154971684.jpg (714KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
1498154971684.jpg
714KB, 900x762px
>>132506101
your country had the choice to be on the right side of history
>>
>>132502976
Well those men are settling down with 18-20 year old girls who haven't had a plethora of cocks jammed in them, so not everyone gets what they want
They can bitch all day about it but complaining doesn't change reality
>>
File: 7b0.jpg (136KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
7b0.jpg
136KB, 746x982px
>tfw 5'6" male who never got any attention from girls and was rejected all through 20's
>beginning to make good money now and nearing 30
>suddenly getting attention from girls I went to school with who are either single mothers or used to drugged up sluts

The memes really are true aren't they? Guess I'll just have to accept loneliness. I need to buy a house out in the country and get a doggo.
>>
>>132506110
you nailed it..
tried online dating, only fatties borderline obese were interested..

is it so wrong that if i take good care of my body i also want my partner to be like that?

but apparently its funny that im short, but not funny that im not interested in fatties.

i guess i've learned my lesson now.. mgtow it is even if i dont want too
>>
>>132505872
>polite
There's your problem; replace polite with commanding. Be direct & firm with your communication while not being verbose.
>>
File: 1498904757143.jpg (96KB, 763x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498904757143.jpg
96KB, 763x768px
>>132502513
Is this the redpill thread?
>>
>>132506395
what do you mean? just put formalities on the side when talking to women?
>>
Maybe... just maaaaaybe, current 18-25 year olds will see this tragedy already unfolding and will take some steps not to fall in the same trap.

I already see it among a few friends of mine.

That said, fuck marriage. It is still a trap no matter what.
>>
>>132502513
No man in his right mind wants to marry a "career womyn" 25+ washed up whore.

Statistically speaking most of these women are below average but have ridiculous standards and yeah of course chad doesn't want them when he can go for prime 18 year olds instead. Hell I'm no chad and even I don't want them.
>>
>>132506137
>and eventually settle
Yeah, that's the part that's not happening anymore.

The number of women who will never marry or reproduce is skyrocketing at about the same rate as men
>>
>>132504289
Degrees are shit tier. Certifications are superior. Welders with diving certifications cuck damn near everybody. I know a guy with nothing but certifications earning $350k with ten million dollars in assets.
>>
>>132505434
Why is this pic giving me a boner
>>
>>132502513
Anyone know if this will make retard babies? Freezing eggs or sperm isn't natural and can't be a healthy way for a baby to be concepted. Maybe increased rates of autism?
>>
File: IMG_1799.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1799.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
You fucking manlets, most white women prefer white men. And stop with this "I have to do A to get to B" type shit. Be aggressive, youll see the difference. Just the other day I was leaving class and in front of our colleges book store a man was standing with a women and randomly asked "what upsets you?" as I was walking by. I responded with "muslims" and the man was shocked but the girl smiled and her face glowed red. I knew I could have her, if I wanted her but I already have a based gf that hates muslims, kykes, and liberals. My fellow white men, get the fuck out there and talk to them, they want you and they are being forced to settle for non whites due to your inactivity!
>>
>>132502513
It's almost like it's unhealthy for a society when women get highly educated. It's almost like men don't want educated and old women. It's almost like educated women despise uneducated men.

rly maeks me tink
>>
>>132504097
Ouran host club =GOAT guilty pleasure anime
Even old /a/ agrees
>>
>>132505818
That's fine, do what you want, but don't be surprised when you're fucking single.

You guys are missing the point. Women are free to be as picky as they want, but if a woman shouldn't "settle," then why should a man?

>>132505811
Having women be realistic in their dating choices is not "setting a limit." It's about making sure they live in reality.
I'm for both sexes dating within their limits. Should a fat guy who has a shit job and lives in squalor expect to get a 9 or 10? No. Can he try? Sure, he's free to do that, but he also shouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get it.

Same goes for a woman. These women think that having liberals arts degrees gives them carte blanche to pick and choose whoever they want, despite not actujally being marraige material. But nope, it's the man's fault despite actually being qualified.

Say what you weant, but men are more likely to admit their faults and realize their own standards. I see it all the itme on 4chan. Women aren't.
>>
>>132502513
I tried telling my friends this whenever we talked about men and marriage, and they all laughed at me saying "We have better chances for that millionaire because we'll be educated!"
3 years later the Husband that I picked that was "undesireable" and "ugly" and short is making millions while I'm at home raising the children and my "Friends" are pushing through college and misery.

Fuck those daft cunts, men should only marry women that chase them- don't bother chasing vapid whores. You wouldn't chase a stray dog, you'd rather wait for a stray dog to chase you. That way the dog is more likely to accept you and want to spend the rest of it's life with you.
>>
>>132506882
thanks man, tomorrow at work ill just scream "GAS ALL KIKES!" at the office, maybe the qt receptionist will finally acknowledge my existence!
>>
The alpha males can choose their women and they don't choose these kinds of cunts. They usually fuck sluts when they're young and settle down with a good housewife/mother when they've matured.

When will these whores learn?
>>
>>132506137
Again, the article is proving you otherwise.
>>
>>132505215
I just want a sane woman who won't cry rape in the middle of sex or cheat on me.
>>
File: 1495978261890.png (221KB, 372x573px) Image search: [Google]
1495978261890.png
221KB, 372x573px
>>132506882
cool story bro
>>
>>132506882
>implying watching women suffer isn't far more enjoyable than pussy could ever be
>>
>>132502513
thats because these entitled cunts would rather freeze their ovaries at 35 than "date down" and because of them and their incessant war on men they now find themselves old and alone
>>
>>132506137
Rostie please, at least look at facts instead of feelings for the sake of this thread. You can go back to your usual state afterward and lament in your dickmountain or some shit.
>>
>>132506616
Money's great but his body will be wrecked by the time he hits 50, there are few old welders, divers or rig men
>>
File: 1489860156618.jpg (40KB, 603x627px) Image search: [Google]
1489860156618.jpg
40KB, 603x627px
>modern university """education""" means intellectual superiority
>>
File: 1489168642131[1].jpg (271KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1489168642131[1].jpg
271KB, 800x1199px
>>132506882

>Just the other day I was leaving class and in front of our colleges book store a man was standing with a women and randomly asked "Oh my god what is that smell?" as I was walking by. I responded with "N, no, you!" and ran away. The girl laughed and my face glowed red. I knew I could never have her no matter how much I wanted her, but that's okay because my waifu pillow Miku-chan never laughs at me.
>>
File: 20170624_212022.jpg (4MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_212022.jpg
4MB, 4608x2592px
>>132505520
I'm phone posting from my high paying job, desu senpai.
>>
>>132507125
Clearly you want too much
>>
>>132504107
>That whole pic

You shouldnt need free handouts as proof that youll succeed

Libs usually give to prove womyn and minorities can do white people things too but they usually dont

Just look at Asians, theyre considered as privileged as us and power through everything
>>
>>132506515
fucking women.. they only care about looks don't they?
>>
>>132507287
11/10 shitpost
>>
>>132507207
hmm what demographic is this dumb broads sign missing?
>>
>>132507048
Women like you are one in a million

I'm not exaggerating when I say 99% of women will never pursue a guy first. ,99% of chicks act like they swore a blood oath to never speak to a guy they're attracted to first. Its so stupid.
>>
>>132505215
>You would fuck the top 1 percent of women if you got the chance.
I would fuck the top 75% of women if given a chance.
>>
The honest truth is that most men dont have good enough game to keep women.
Looks matter,status matters but you have to be able to game women to get LTRs.
>>
>>132507048
nice LARPing but in case you aren't if i was to wait for them to chase me i would die alone
>>
>men and women are equal!
>oh so then it's fine for me to make 60k a year and marry a woman that makes 100k a year? we're equal after all, right?
>NO A MAN SHOULD MAKE MORE THAN A WOMAN TO BE ELIGIBLE TO MARRY HER

I'm just gonna stop trying to understand these people. I'm OK with equality. I'm OK with special treatment for women. I just want them to fucking pick one and stick with it already.
>>
>>132505818
>What merit is in there for her to settle down with an average, everyday manlet?
When you are an average, everyday hamplanet, its all you are ever going to get.
>>
File: 1494133422213.jpg (160KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494133422213.jpg
160KB, 900x900px
>>132507312
>field kit on a bed showing off narcan
>probably a parametic at home or between calls
>$15.00/hr
>high paying job
>>
>>132507587

No way man it's totally her fault if she doesn't want to have children with a 5'4 overweight dropout.
>>
>>132506137
>and eventually settle
No they don't. They start and stay high.
>>
>>132505183
society in general. popular media, peers, articles they read, twitter shit, faceberg, etc.
>>
>>132507587
I think you are confusing unwillingness for inability. Modern women aren't worth the effort.
>>
>>132507726
It's totally her fault if that's all she can apparently get
>>
>>132507332
Free handouts are coming from somewhere. If someone else is getting a free handout, either there's less resources for you to get through hard work OR you're just paying for the handouts in the first place.

I mean, sure, you can just improve and brute force your way through life, but you can't honestly say that this is a non-issue. There isn't enough space for all qualified whites to begin with, so if you're throwing half of those slots away to underqualified womyn/minorities, then the situation becomes even worse.
>>
>>132507587
Because as we all know, the most important quality for a potential husband and father is "having game"
>>
>>132507447
Oh I know that they'll never actually talk to the guy they usually end up with. In high school, I took the shop classes and what made me want to actually not go to college was a child and development class. We had to take care of a fake infant that would cry and stuff whenever it was programmed to "need" something. I only had it for about a day- but after that class I started talking to this guy and it was like he had everything I would want in a husband/father for my kids. Homemaking classes should be mandatory. That class literally changed my life.
>>
>>132507366
Fucks sake. Why can't our parents just teach us the truth? You need to be ripped to get a girl. It would have been nice to know this before I wasted half of my life studying for a god damn stem degree. Well, maybe I can still be ripped and keep that stem degree anyway.
>>
>>132507563
Agreed. I know it's kind of a meme that men are picky, but they're only picky when they know someone will know.

For instance, I guarantee you every fucking guy ITT would say they'd turn down a Jennifer Lawrence or some other "6 or 7" in Hollywood, but one of those girls came up to you in a bar and told you they wanted to fuck, you'd say no, even if you're an overweight, jobless, sack of shit who's never even touched a woman?

You're lying if you say you'd refuse.
>>
>>132506999
Unfortunately whereas your digits convince me while your message does not.

>I'm for both sexes dating within their limits. Should a fat guy who has a shit job and lives in squalor expect to get a 9 or 10? No. Can he try? Sure, he's free to do that, but he also shouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get it.
Let's face it though, an airheaded cunt can have a high rating (an associate's degree or a BA in gender studies along with a low BMI), but a man with IQ in double-digits can't be an engineer/scientist/exec.

>These women think that having liberals arts degrees gives them carte blanche to pick and choose whoever they want, despite not actujally being marraige material.
Whoa whoa whoa, let's be more specific for a second. The most important features of a woman are her external qualities, cognitive abilities coming far second. A man's are his ability to take action and to make money. These are very different criteria, and hers is much more accessible/achievable to the average individual. So no wonder women want to go higher.

>Say what you weant, but men are more likely to admit their faults and realize their own standards.
>because 4chan represents a cross-section of either let alone each gender's population
This shit is so retarded it doesn't even merit a response.
>>
>>132507231
The dude making $350k is a safety analyst for a company that goes around job sites identifying hazards. He writes safety policies and determines practices that determine safe working procedure... He started his career as a certified arborist, accumulated certifications and became an executive at BC Hydro and then quit that to become what he is now. Certifications don't necessarily require you to work in the field, you can get a cozy office job with them. I have a first aid certification and I'm making 100 sitting in a room waiting for people to hurt themselves.
>>
>>132507955
Again you are the outlier of your gender. The vast majority of women dont care at all about selecting for qualities that make for a good husband and father.
>>
>>132508091
>Unfortunately whereas your digits convince me while your message does not.
>*Unfortunately your digits convince me while your message does not.
Fail.
>>
>>132507991
dude, i am ripped and only joined a gym 8 months ago. its faster for short guys thats true, but i have tall friends that are also ripped after just a year.

if i can do it, so can you! just try to go 3-4 times a week 35-45min practice, its all it takes!
>>
>>132507726
>5'4
I don't think I've ever in my whole life seen a man that short outside TV. Shortest ones are maybe 5'6 or 5'7. Still taller than half of all women. 5'4 would be like 5 standard deviations below the average or something ridiculous like that.
>>
File: 1451224887519[1].jpg (60KB, 296x283px) Image search: [Google]
1451224887519[1].jpg
60KB, 296x283px
>>132506610
>>132507111
>>132507209
>>132507769

Hot chicks date hot guys. Ugly chicks sit around pining away for hot guys to ask them out but end up dating ugly guys. Antisocial male NEETs and antisocial female NEETs don't date, they complain. Hard charging career men want to fuck 10/10 Stacy and hard charging career women want 600k 6'5 Chad. The latter is who these articles are for and about, and it's a tiny fragment of the population.

This is not fucking complicated.
>>
>>132507600
:( I'm sorry I was just giving my personal experience. I chased my husband and even though he pretty much ditched me at prom for another chick that he was chasing I stayed by in my resolve to marry him and now I'm happy because I got the guy that I wanted. That girl will come for you, just show signs that you are in control of yourself/future by working and going to church. Show dedication and a bitch will find herself stuck to you.
>>
>>132502513
Lol Im in a Union and more than likely make literally twice as much as these women, but yeah, keep pretending I dont exist though. "Missing Men" lmao thanks for the gigantic red flag. I love these articles, really brings the idiotic, shallow scumbags to the forefront.

However, that being said, who here is really willing to bet this isnt about education, but about race? Educated White Women who move to and live in cities like LA or NYC only to find nothing but slummy Mexican shitskins and ignorant niggers. "Uneducated men" would certainly be one PC way to describe hordes of shitskin immigrants.
>>
>no eligible men
Wow. Almost as if women can't marry up when they're the majority of collage graduates and are out earning men (at least those under 30). This is what you wanted ladies. You are stronk and independent now. If you want a family you'll have to do what men have been doing for 1000s of years and provide for them.
>>
>>132508379
Sure roastie, I'm certain you won't suicide at 30 like all the other fuckups when you realize your worth is 0 and chad doesn't want you and never will.
>>
>>132506365
If you can find a somewhat chubby girl with a good heart you can teach her about health and fitness and she can easily lose the weight. Just make sure you marry her before she gets too fit.
>>
>>132508091
>but a man with IQ in double-digits can't be an engineer/scientist/exec.
How many of those are white or Asian, though?

>Whoa whoa whoa, let's be more specific for a second. The most important features of a woman are her external qualities, cognitive abilities coming far second. A man's are his ability to take action and to make money. These are very different criteria, and hers is much more accessible/achievable to the average individual. So no wonder women want to go higher.

Yes, but the article is about "educated" women.

>because 4chan represents a cross-section of either let alone each gender's population

Never said it did, but I bet if you go out in the real world and ask the average man why they're single, they'd be more apt to address their own faults mixed with a dose of how women are, whereas women would simply say there are no good men. I see it all the time.

Men will usually say, "well, my job isn't good enough," or "I'm not the best looking guy." Women will only say, "There are no good men."
>>
>>132507726
>tfw the guy you chased is actually 5'4" and a little overweight with a dad bod
Anon, idk wat to tell you I guess I'm just an outlier like >>132508241 said
>>
>>132507209
Hahaha dickmountian
>>
>>132503280
"Eligable men" are successful career CEO's who are also stay at home dads, make six figures but are always will to let their wives make more than they do.
>>
>>132502513

>Marrying a whore
>>
>>132508402
what a heartwarming message, rare on 4chan desu desu but a welcome one! :)

guess ill keep trying..
>>
>>132508211
Yeah that's what I'm doing right now, I'm a division head safety coordinator for 5 GTC/Plant Healthcare offices, I make around 95k in a year and have never set foot in university.

In the trades you get out what you put in
>>
>>132508086
I've literally had hot women come up to me in bars and proposition sex and I've turned them down

This was mainly due to paranoia though, mind you
>>
>>132508516
Bad idea. Very bad idea. There's a reason why women who get bariatric surgery done have an 85% divorce rate. Their egos inflate like hell after they lose weight, and their hypergamic instinct goes haywire.
>>
>>132502513
>This group, now in their late 30s, is finding it harder to find a man of equal status, fertility experts said.
Laughed hard. Women believe they are equal to men and are trying to destroy all the traditional values, enforcing quotas and affirmative action, yet still are looking for a man more successful than they are.
Men are willing to marry a significantly less educated and poorer woman, because their priorities are mainly looks and personality. Women are only willing to marry and equal man or, ideally, someone smarter and richer than them. It is impossible to fix this, because it's pure biology: males look for a womb, females look for a provider.
So a lot of the women in this generation are going to stay single forever, without kids. It's their fucking problem.
>>
>>132506365
>>132508516
all memes aside, all you have to do is being able to talk with women and ask them out, that's it, only guys care about muscles and only jews care about money
girls care about guys who can hold a conversation without being awkward fucks and take the initiative
>>
File: IMG_1782.jpg (70KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1782.jpg
70KB, 500x329px
>>132507287
Hahaha feeling triggered shitskin?
>>
File: rip.png (829KB, 858x954px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
829KB, 858x954px
>>132502513

>shortage of eligible men

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>pic related
>>
>>132508516
The divorce rate when the woman gets bariatric surgery (and loses weight) is 85%. If a woman's sexual marketplace value increases she will dump you for someone better.
>>
Why would I marry a guy who doesn't earn 300k a year?
>>
>>132502513
Because men have nothing to gain from marrying these used up women. Their standards are still obnoxiously high from their party girl days where they indulged every narcissistic and hedonistic fantasy they could think of and even their desperation doesn't guarantee any kind of loyalty or respect. Most men in their age bracket would have a decent career of their own too, so the money isn't attractive. She can't provide healthy children due to aging eggs, her beauty is depreciating every day and she can still completely fuck him over with a divorce if she gets bored.

So tell me, what do these women have to offer to the average looking men who they scorned throughout their youth?
>>
>>132502513
Hey I'm perfectly fucking "marriagable" but no girls even pay any attention to me.
>>
>>132504905
kek. its funny cus its true
>>
File: 20170705_120808.jpg (4MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_120808.jpg
4MB, 4608x2592px
>>132507683
I'm an OFA III in the waterfront industry earning $42 an hour, 9.5 hours per day. My kit is beat up and greasy because I use it on board vessels. The Naloxone I picked up because I drive through the downtown east side to get to work. When I work nights I earn more. Get your certs.
>>
>>132508683
Paranoia over what? If you're at a bar, then you should be drinking, thus lowering your anxiety. The only thing you should be anxious about is her changing her mind the next day if that's what you mean.
>>
File: 1486479575984.jpg (52KB, 931x583px) Image search: [Google]
1486479575984.jpg
52KB, 931x583px
>>132503712
>both perfectly reasonable requirements though
and as a man with a degree and 6ft tall and above average dick i will tell you that i have standards too, and merely educated and has job is not one of them. AND now i have a wife that yes she did go to college and has had a job before but that's not why i married her. it was the fact that when i had no job and no money she still cared about me and was a good person
>>
File: 1484881812238.jpg (621KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484881812238.jpg
621KB, 1200x800px
>>132502513
Take your MGTOW defeatism out of here. Make yourself a better man and others will follow.
>>
>>132508516
even though that sounds like a good idea, since not only you find a partner but you also help another human being at being better im afraid this could happen:
>>132508743
>>132508797
>>
>>132508800
Why would a guy who makes 300k a year marry you?
>>
>>132507587
In my experience you have to show absolutely no interest in women and then treat them like dog shit 50% of the time, indifferent to them 30% of the time and sweet/nice to them 20% of the time.
>>
>>132503328
based leaf
>>
>>132508849
Because you're marriageable, while you should instead be a jerk. That is to attract shitty women, who are the majority (rates vary by country, I'd say 90% of Western women are shit). Not in terms of looks, but in terms of personality (sluttiness, bitchiness, etc.). You marriageability will only attract marriageable women, who hold on to traditional values and respect their man. The thing is, it's hard to find them: they don't go out to bars, concerts and clubs that often.
>>
The modern woman's definition of an eligible man is a fantasy, he does not exist. Modern western women also have no appeal, attraction is a 2 player game and they have none.
>>
>>132508574
>How many of those are white or Asian, though?
wat

>Yes, but the article is about "educated" women.
Obviously. Smart and dumb women can be extremely attractive according to men's criteria of women, but not vice versa. Only a portion of smart men (read: of a small portion) can become affluent. So more attractive women than attractive men. I'm basically reiterating what I've already said, so if(/as) you fail to address this in your reply I'll assume you're functionally illiterate.

>Never said it did, but I bet if you go out in the real world and ask the average man why they're single, they'd be more apt to address their own faults mixed with a dose of how women are, whereas women would simply say there are no good men.
>I see it all the time
>literally muh anecdotes
>>
File: IMG_1600.png (169KB, 506x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1600.png
169KB, 506x426px
>>132507404
Still upset?
>>
>>132502513
The hilarious thing is this is so true. Friend has a room mate who rode the cock carousel from 16 to 31. Now she's looking to settle down at 31 and no one will stay near her for more than a week.
>>
>>132508379
It's not the hard charging career women only, it's any cunt with a useless degree and no job that has somehow convinced herself that she's now part of high society or some shit, and doesn't land back to reality until she's old and infertile.
>>
>>132508743
Not if you make sure the woman knows she's not good enough for you as a fat ass.
>>
>>132503971
there's some sort of projection defensiveness going on here but like all things I can't decide the who/whom of it
>>
>>132508405
Which union, fampai?
>>
File: women are tools.jpg (177KB, 568x760px) Image search: [Google]
women are tools.jpg
177KB, 568x760px
Women are looking for a jackpot: rich, loyal, a beast in bed. That's normal and healthy and evolutionary justified.
Men are looking for a jackpot: healthy, smart, loyal and beautiful. That's normal and healthy and evolutionary justified.

In the past, men settled for women that were not perfect because there were no alternatives. But today, women are so degenerate that even a waifu is better than a woman. Now, this is the tragic and unnatural recent development.

Hilarious, giving out benefits to single mothers is what perpetuates the phenomenon. If women didn't have the whole of society to rely upon, they'd be more picky about fuck-buddies.
>>
>>132508776
And guess what sweetheart? The only guys with "confidence" who "take the initiative" (aka carry the conversation 100% of the time be cause god forbid you ever have to contribute) are not the guys who want to marry you

You're looking for chad traits. Good fathers and husbands spent their teens and early 20s studying and applying themselves while fuckboys with no future learned the favorite pick up artist tricks you're so fond of
>>
>>132502513
Code for: sluts who went to college at one point use lack of "good men" as an excuse for getting knocked by some random losers and being single moms (aka damaged goods with baggage).
Oh, experts say.
>>
File: 2ci850jos81y.jpg (1MB, 1946x2400px) Image search: [Google]
2ci850jos81y.jpg
1MB, 1946x2400px
>>132502513
Just be gl'ing.
>>
>>132508676
Sounds like a sweet gig actually. Sure, the bros don't like it when you lump more safety regulations on them, but none of them can claim to hate you. It's one of the few altruistic career paths left that also don't leave you a broken shell of a man. I'm thinking about getting out of first aid when the time is right and maybe taking that path... but I'm a creature of habit.
>>
>>132509023
Any woman who gets bariatric surgery is absolute garbage. The good heart thing is the absolute most important factor. I would rather spend my life with a fat ass woman with a good heart than a 10/10 with a normal woman's heart.
>>
>>132502513
the comments section is just filled with devastating truth bombs dropping as far as the eye can scroll
>>
>>132507366
It's a fucking hook-up app, the fuck else you gonna care about? It's not OkMarriage or something.
>>
>>132509879
Post screen caps
>>
>>132509432
Its a sailors union. Its great. I make great money and only work half the year.

Yet, Im "invisible". Yeah invisible because I will be spending all my free time in Thailand now. Fuck western women. I cant wait to set up roots outside of this fucking country once and for all.
>>
>>132508870
This.

My wife didn't believe me when I told her my job would get better with time. She thought she was the bread winner. Still married me. Suckers.
>>
>>132509930
>It's not OkMarriage or something.
Is there such a thing?
>>
>>132509770
yeah but health is kinda important too dont you think? imagine you start a family, and get a couple of kids.

personally i would like for me, my wife and kids to do physical activities.. cant do that with a fatass no matter how good her heart is..
>>
>>132502513
>25
>girls in my age never wanted me
>friendzone intensifies
>was a chubby guy with bad grades in school
>tfw /fit/ now
>tfw excellent grades and many hobbies
>great job at hand
>tfw I can fuck a bunch of sluts in their early twenties while no one wants these washed up whores in my age

Is karma the real deal? I freaking love it.
>>
>>132510041
Match.com
>>
>>132509357
One of my relatives is a 34 y/o dyke who spent all her prime reproductive years carpetmunching. Now that she wants a family and kids, ofc everyone laughs at her since any man in his right mind realizes that as soon as she has kids she'll get a divorce and go back to being a degenerate homosexual. She STILL doesn't understand why she's single, blames it all on "biphobia" lul.

Moral of the story is some women are so stupid and they should unironically be gassed.
>>
>>132509991
Maritime industry is blessed by God.
>>
>>132509645
nice damage control mate, if you have to struggle to hold a conversation with a girl then yeah don't bother but if she's interested enough to talk then get this, talk to her and ask her out to see the movies, there's plenty of healthy good looking women who will go with you
now I understand that people have self esteem issues and communication issues, until my twenties I couldn't hold eye contact and was a total cave dweller as well but I decided to work on it and since then I have no problem with going on dates
you have to find out for yourself what works but I found this video over the years pretty helpful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjES8831wKc
>>
>>132508776
>hold a conversation

Modern western women cannot 'hold a conversation' and except men to do all the work. It's easier to hold a conversation with an Asian woman who can hardly speak English than a modern white woman. Modern white 'career' women are dead inside and if you talk to a corpse it will not talk back.
>>
>>132502513
Educated women are under the delusion that being educated increases their dating value when in reality men couldn't give a shit and thus have too high standards.

They think they deserve a successful man if they are successful but really have to compete on equal grounds with cashiers.
>>
You're all blaming women when it's the 6'5" Chads with footlong dicks who easily pump and dump dozens if not 100+ of girls a year and ruin them for other men. Women won't date down because guys like him made them believe he's attainable.
>>
>>132502513
This whole news article is just made up bullshit, experts say.
>>
>>132502976
This. /pol/cucks are just genetic failures who are butthurt women practice sexual selection.
>>
>>132510370
omg leaf you're so fucking right you nailed.. in my short experience im ALWAYS expected to start the conversation and too keep it alive..

sometimes they dont even give a followup question or reply to my questions with small answers.. not a lot of material to work with
>>
>>132510370
Bullshit. You can't hold down a conversation because you aren't an interesting person.
>>
>>132510447
Women should not be falling for the Chad's. That's why we need whore houses legalized again.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
10KB, 267x200px
>>132510218
I tried it before. Literally the same results as any free app, I'm just out of the money for the month suscription now. I could've put that money towards my ACW reenactment gear funding.
>>
>>132508683
>"turned them down"
>implying you didn't fuck up your chances by stuttering and dropping spaghetti all over the place
>implying you have even been inside of a bar
>implying this hard
>>
>>132510350
I think you're fundamentally confused here

Yes , having game gets you sex with thots. But for this thread were talking about wife material women here.
>>
>>132510370
I can only talk out of my experience but I think that's an exaggeration, there are women who are not interested in talking with you and they won't talk with you, so don't force it, I never do either, then there's girls who will chat with you moderately, not too much but bring up topics and then there's girls who just won't shut the fuck up for their lives, you ask how their day was at work and they'll talk and talk for 30 minutes straight
you can choose which one you like but I've always met multiple ones from each category
>>
>>132508743
lol source please
>>
>>132510522
>This. /pol/cucks are just genetic failures who are butthurt women practice sexual selection.
What do you suggest we do instead? Kill ourselves? That would probably cause quite bad recession. Are we not allowed to be unhappy about the situation? Are we supposed to just accept it and live on? What if this anger builds up and we decide to make others suffer too? Leftists are so compassionate, it's amazing.
>>
>>132510447
>ruin them for other men

Fuck off you white knight faggot. Those whores are choosing to fuck Chad. Don't try and excuse their poor decision making.
>>
>>132510630
That sucks man. Any luck with finding a wife? Sit down and tell us about yourself.
>>
>>132510596
Chads are the ones to blame though. You can hardly expect those average woman to restrain themselves when genetic divinity pretends to give a shit about them. Guys (and girls) who are considerably gl'ing and promiscuous are a public menace.
>>
>>132509966
this one is first post and probably best post
>>
>>132510698
even with conservative women you have to be able to hold a conversation and not be an orbiter creep otherwise they'll tell you to fuck off or is your idea of "wife material" a girl who'll fly into your laps when you sit with a crouched back over your computer? because then sorry but that won't happen
>>
>>132510272
I know a girl like that too. I kinda had feelings for her going way back, but we went separate ways. She's been really nice to me all of a sudden. It would be easier to write off if she wasn't so attractive.
>>
>>132510698
You need game to get a wife. Just a different kind of game. In my experience, having interesting life experiences, having just the right kind for edge, while also being a kind and respectable man gets you wife material.

Being a sleazy little shit gets you the hoes. Being a brave and confident leader archetype slings waifus.
>>
>>132510798
https://www.healthcentral.com/article/divorce-rate-after-bariatric-surgery-is-high-my-bariatric-life
>>
>>132510370
The chicks that do this are texting 6 different guys at once.
>>
>>132502513
>shortage of eligible men
Aka shortage of Chads.
>>
>>132510879
That's what. Saying. Give Chad his easy pussy, he won't waste his time trying to fuck women that need some sort of effort.

It satisfies him while leaving decent women mostly untouched.
>>
>>132510564
Bullshit.

I've traveled the world and have found others much easier to converse with than the local women. How come Asians and Europeans hold convos excellently yet leaf white women can't? They're the ones who're not interesting.

I've been on many dates and 100% of women I've dated in the past 2 years lives consist of netflix and drinking, they are the ones who're dull.
>>
File: poopoo.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
poopoo.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>132503538
>when a man marries a son to be stay at home mom
>>
>>132510840
Those "whores" are following their natural instincts. Society is cucked because Chads and Stacies can go around pumping and dumping without taking responsibility.

Shoot the wolf instead of blaming your sheep for getting eaten.
>>
>>132503778
Exactly.

Women generally want a man who's more or at least as successful (in addition to attractiveness criteria)

As women gain equality and even surpass men in success many will inevitably have too high standards.
>>
>>132510447
Why the fuck would I blame Chad for fulfilling his biological imperative?

It is women using birth control and refusing to marry young and conceive like they used to, Chad is doing nothing wrong, he's just making the best of a shitty situation, in a better world Chad would be married at 18-20 and have 10 kids, but women decided this was unacceptable and now ride the cock carousel until 30+.
>>
There are plenty of marriageable men, women just aren't interested.
>>
>>132510698

You need game for all women you genetic dead end.
>>
>>132510832
>Are we supposed to just accept it and live on?

Yes. You're a low value man, so you either breed with a low value woman or don't breed at all. That's nature's way, son.

>What if this anger builds up and we decide to make others suffer too?

Keep dreaming, Elliot Rodger
>>
>>132510370
God you're autistic.
Talk to a person sometime.

Stop expecting them to discuss the finer points of Kant's philosophy.
>>
>>132511149
Typo. It was supposed to soon to be
>>
>>132509132
This is correct. Women are fucked in the head.
>>
>>132511214
>I read it on roosh forums so it must be true
>>
>>132511123
Bullshit.

I literally go outside and have conversations with women all the time. There is absolutely no difference that I have noticed in regards to race. The only cagey closed off women are hijab wearing Tuskens and they don't count. How tall are you? Western women have standards.
>>
>>132504596
>because it makes life easier.
>easier

enjoy the inevitable degeneration of your knees silly tallfag
>>
>>132511150
>wolf prowls around your sheep
>sheep sprinkle salt and pepper all over themselves and walk directly into the wolfs jaws
>HURR DONT BLAME DUH SHEEP

Kill yourself, whore apologist.
>>
>>132503798
It's actually been proven through the Alex thing (the teen who became uber popular overnight) that the ONE thing most women really want is a partner with a good face and above dyel frame. Many rich, popular men aren't particularly tall, which is why on /fit/ the rankings are
FACE> FRAME > HEIGHT > PERSONALITY > MONEY (think of all the sad jews and hollywood celebs with troglodyte wives)
Height makes you bigger, so it makes your Face and Frame appear more prominent, so a taller hot man can beat a shorter hot man. However, it can also make a stick person even more lolworthy
>>
>>132510705
From my experience quite dull women grossly outnumber the talkative ones. However go to Asia or eastern/central Europe and the opposite is true. Hell I've even talked to Muslim women who're wayyy better than western women when it comes to holding a conversation.
>>
>>132511188
You're blaming women for following their biological imperative, no?

A society in which Chad has free sexual movement is a broken society. In olden times Chad couldn't fuck half the town and settle down in his mid 30s. If he fucked, he took responsibility.

You're quite literally getting upset at your sheep for getting eaten while letting wolves run around your property.
>>
>>132511222
>That's nature's way, son.
I thought we lived in a society. Well, I suppose I won't have to do anything to uphold the society anymore then. Looks like I'll have to stab the alpha in the back and rape his girls. It's the nature's way.
>Keep dreaming, Elliot Rodger
Maybe one day I'll start chasing my dreams.
>>
File: 1497227371699.png (764KB, 751x734px) Image search: [Google]
1497227371699.png
764KB, 751x734px
>>132502513
>marry this
>>
>>132503889
they act all picky because a confident man even though ugly can still nail 8's and 9's.

They think it will work if they do it.

It doesn't work.
>>
File: 1476694679707.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1476694679707.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>132502976
Globally almost noone is over six foot, of them even fewer have college degrees.

I think you're right in saying that women aim high, as men aim high for youth and beauty and health... but women shoot themselves in the dickpussies

Guys will always have a new year of fresh young fertile girls to shack up with every year. Women have fewer and fewer guys older than them (that they always aim for) every year.

Tonnes of books tell women to settle, I don't see anywhere near as many telling men to settle. Men don't have a stopclock on their genitals, really. Women have a used by date in their ovaries and in their physical beauty.
>>
File: carl.jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>132505215
>be 6'2", white, athletic build, 6-7/10
>can't get a date because I don't own a house (don't want to be in debt to jews) or earn 6 figures

The entitlement is out of control, and no I wont date a 4/10 fatty. I would be fine with a 6/10 waitress, but even they want some unrealistic rich daddy or are complete sluts
>>
>>132510904
Don't be so fucking thirsty it's pathetic. That woman made her own bed and now she's looking for a sucker. In a couple of years she'll lose even her last bits of good looks because she'll be so fucking old that even make up can't hide it.
>>
>>132511317
>taking roosh seriously

No wonder you're fucking clueless.
>>
>>132511578
Which world are you from and how do I get there, mr. dimensional traveler?
>>
>>132502513

They brought this upon themselves. This is what happens when these women ignore during their prime years the average Joe and fuck Chads instead. Don't ever give a woman your best years if she didn't give hers.

Never ever marry these stronk independent 30 year old future cat ladies that would have ignored you in their prime. If you're backed-up, go to a hooker instead. At least then the transaction is transparent.
>>
>>132511534
>I thought we lived in a society. Well, I suppose I won't have to do anything to uphold the society anymore then.

There's no workable society that can give you what you want. You're just being edgy and spiteful.
>>
>>132511222
New castes system in USA

Marriage men and women makes strong children and gives education,inherance and status.
Jews,Asians and whites or whites + Asians

Single mothers poor low status ,children work to high castes

Non children died alone.
>>
>>132510927
Bariatric surgery is for only the most garbage of people. I mean think about it. You're such a fat, lazy, gluttonous piece of shit and let yourself get so fat that highly invasive and extremely dangerous and expensive surgery is the only way your absolutely worthless ass is able to put down the fucking fork and lose weight.

Why would anyone marry such a disgusting subhuman?
>>
>>132502976
Im 6'4'' and BSc. Where is my woman to breed with?
>>
>>132502976
Pretty much.
The less wealthy and attractive men the more women will die childless in a closet noose.
>>
File: 1 1.png (275KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
1 1.png
275KB, 500x468px
>>132502513
>A dearth of marriageable men has left an “oversupply” of educated women taking desperate steps to preserve their fertility, experts say.
You mean
>Shortage of schmucks willing to put up with their bullshit and tolerate their ravaged roasties after 30 years

At this point I just want to watch the world burn. I don't even care anymore. I want to see millions of 30 something women with no purpose in life, overworked and living with 20 cats, bitter at the world. Because that's what they fucking deserve.
>>
>>132511745
>There's no workable society that can give you what you want.
You're right. My only chance to win is when there is no society. So domestic terrorism is the way to go for all betas. According to your logic, at least.
>You're just being edgy and spiteful.
Is there a reason not to be? You just told me I have absolutely no chance at ever procreating. So do I have a place in the society or not? Do I work to support it or to tear it down?
>>
>>132511444
well I live in central europe so ...
girls are still white and it's not asia though
>>
>>132508266
You just admitted that you get payed a decent sallary (in portugal) that you are polite and now you say you are buff. Yet you have no women. Also the height excuse wont work in Portugal. ALL men are short there. So the fact that you can not pull women in portugal ( I did plenty of times) has nothing to do with your fitness or money. Its just that you are a social retard.
>>
File: 1485188869256.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1485188869256.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
I've heard that 60% of all males through history never reproduced. What has caused this to become such an issue NOW? Is it just the lack of large scale wars over the past century?
>>
>>132503138

They don't think that. They're not the ones comitting suicide and blaming men for not being their literal marriage slaves while they fuck around as much as they want.
>>
>>132511630
They do, men drastically become infertile or more prone to birth defects after 40.
They have a good ten extra years but you DO have a biological clock ticking don't kid yourself.
>>
Because freezing your eggs that will probably make your child a potato is such a better alternative to stop being sluts and acting like you have some kind of self respect
>>
>>132512124
Too much plenty and peace.
>>
>>132511928
4chan is so autistic when it comes to height

5'8" guys on here think being over 6'2" automatically qualifies you for easy limitless pussy for the rest of your life

Just ignore the height posters
>>
>>132511928
Bet you are a social retard too. Doubt you attract people with your personality. You repel them.
>>
>>132512039
>You just told me I have absolutely no chance at ever procreating.

Wrong. You can still breed with an ugly fatty or something. I don't see how you can expect a virginal supermodel if you aren't cream of the crop.
>>
>>132512177
Theres a difference between completely shutting up shop and increased birth defects.

Women are completely out of the market after a certain age. Men can be, but aren't always.

That difference is massive in terms of planning for a family, especially from a womans perspective. She can't fret around, she absolutely cannot if she wants to have kids. A man should not, but he can, and still have kids if he's lucky enough to do so at 60.
>>
>>132510370
>Modern white 'career' women are dead inside
they are self absorbed I colloquially call "the princess complex" so they don't want a conversationalist they want "a good listener" and if you get over that hump, you will need to be "a good provider" and if you get over that hump you will have to (arbitrarily) be a good father and once you've gotten there you will find out she is having an affair, and naturally it will be your fault for not being attentive enough and making sure her "needs" are taken care of. The euphemism for I want strange dick. You can't win. Nothing is ever good enough no matter what you do or what she says.
>>
>>132512124
Why are you cucks always making this about men? It's not men who write articles on magazines about how Stacy didn't give them the time of day.

Most men eventually accept reality and move on. 99% of the time it's women who are in their 40s and STILL haven't got the hint.
>>
>>132512383
Projection 101
>>
>>132512333
Manlet detected
>>
>>132511188
It's not women's fault either. They are also making the best of a bad situation.

They act the way they do because nobody has offered them anything better. It's so expensive to keep your head above water, as a woman, you are consigning yourself to poverty and insecurity by having kids when you are 20 and having to rely on some Chad that will probably resent being in poverty and Go his Own Way.

If you wanted to have 12 kids by the time you were 30 you should have been born in Nigeria or in some Amish commune because the western world makes it basically impossible,
>>
>>132502976
>or didn't graduate college
>genetic reasons.
Wut
>>
>>132511418
Hijab women are actually good conversationalists from my experience. I even have several female Muslim friends and one ex-lover because they're much better.

From my experience American and Canada white women have the weakest skills, followed by westernized Asians. The only white leafs I know that are somewhat good are from Newfoundland, and again even with the 'tick' accent they're superior to the rest.

I am 6'0 and I am 7/10 on the looks scale, I can tell you being 7/10 in a very unique experience. I can get attention and I am treated with respect, but it's easier being a 7 in other parts of the world.
>>
File: 1495646966227.png (143KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1495646966227.png
143KB, 500x502px
>>132510370
>Modern white 'career' women are dead inside and if you talk to a corpse it will not talk back.
>>
>>132512395
>shutting up shop and increased birth defects.
You still don't want to risk having a potato dude.
No women wants a man with defective balls just like no man wants a woman with an infertile womb.
>>
>>132512083
you got me man! im a social retard even though you have no idea how i am you just nailed it!

>I did plenty of times
well, im happy for you, not even being sarcastic. at least someone gets some
>>
>>132512383
virgin supermodels do not exist. They are being fucked very early in their lifes.
>>
>>132512480
That's not what projection is, Pedro.
>>
>>132512492
Quite the opposite
>>
>>132512565
Women aren't thinking about your balls, just your wallet and portfolio. They absolutely will let you get them pregnant when youre 60.
>>
>>132511149
>when a man marries a son to be stay at home mom
>man marries a son
>to be a stay at home mom

>man marry son
>turns man into mom

wat
>>
>>132502513
I've got just the right picture for this
>>
>>132502976
>women set unrealistic standards
"It's their fault, not ours!"
>>
>>132509314
Dude, get the fuck out. If you ask woman what should a man be and qualities he should have, you will get endless list. Ask those same women what should a woman be and what qualities she should have and the answer will be either silence or butthurt 'How dare you'
>>
>>132512516
Can confirm my parents freak out at the idea of my sister having children below 25 and always push her to wait until late twenties or early thirties. This world is brainwashed.
>>
This seems like a good place to post this.

I'm 22 never wen't to college and I'm seriously considering becoming a plumber. My question is even If I make more money than some chick who has a bullshit job aka Human Resources, Public Relations, Social Media Coordinator, etc. Will I even stand a chance with these women or will they look at me like i'm some uneducated idiot.

I guess just an overall opinion from you guys as how women view tradesmen in the West.
>>
>>132508683
>>132508868
The easiest way to rob/kidnap someone is to send the woman in first so she can leave the front door unlocked.

There was a group of black kids I worked with for one summer in a kitchen when I was 15. They legit used to get one of the guys to "seduce" an ugly girl with a nice house. Then while hes got her in the other room the other two guys come in and rob the place.

>"Whats that bitch gon say? I was fucking this nigga from school and our stuff disappeared"
>"Nicest kitchen I ever been in bro, refigerator wasnt leaking, had a cheese block bruh, a cheese block, this was not no safeway select. Niggas in the kitchen makin sandwiches"
>"She gets her shit ran and we get paid"

I wish I was lieing, Good Times
>>
>>132512492
Bad reading comprehension is a sign of autism
>>
>>132503328
>Women do not date down.
m8 women don't across. they don't date slightly up.
>>
>>132512516
>It's not women's fault either

Yes it is. Hint: don't go for chad unless you are a stacey, you delusional fucking cunt.
>>
>>132512678
Not really. Your divorce risk is higher the larger the age gap between your partner and less likely to conceive children between the two statistically speaking.

If youre with an older man its because hes being a sugar daddy, not because hes going to be a baby daddy.
>>
>>132512799
She will look down upon you until you can do something practical and useful in the real world right now that she cannot.

As soon as you fix that leaking faucet, or change that tire, or fix that light switch her view of you and your career choice changes instantly for the better.
>>
>>132512340
Maybe. Or I just prefer to be alone. Well, in any case only my seed is worth to breed. I will get some high class roastie after ten years. Now I'm having fun with degenerate girls.
>>
>>132512731
>making good money and being attractive is "unrealistic"

This is what /pol/cucks unironically believe
Kek. /pol/cucks are the right-wing version of fat acceptance whining about "unrealistic standards"
>>
>>132511234
I talked to lots of people and I've probably had more experience with women than most of /pol/. My opinions are based on experience not assumption. Again I ask the question, how can pretty much 100% of the conversations I have with say Chinese women go so much better than western ones, even with the language barrier.
>>132512079
I found Czech women to be excellent conversationalists, and the Polish to be masters.
>>
>>132512896
Women are brainwashed into thinking children at 20 means youre going to be white trash trailer whore. The entire society it fucked up on family ethics. Its not women, its JEWS.
>>
>>132512799
My guess is you'll be heavily looked down upon (for marital purposes anyway, you can still get laid) until your 30's and then single moms will be on you like sharks to blood.
>>
Women were brainwashed and socialized into trying to assume the role of men and are haunted by their maternal instincts once they reach 30. Men are being crippled by the death of the father and the feminization of schooling (a lack of physical activity in early youth is linked to underdeveloped pre-frontal cortexes, substantially moreso in men). Women are elevated to higher positions than men, but because of their biological imperative to find a strong mate that could protect children, have found the pool of eligible men is shrinking more and more. Working a career they don't truly want and unable to find mates, they turn to hypergamy and sexual deviancy to stave off the nihilistic thoughts creeping on them.

Men, meanwhile, increasingly drop out of a society that doesn't care for them. For that ones that are employed, they are still taxed heavily to fund the state, which has become the surrogate father and husband for women. They retreat into video games, the internet, and male-only spaces; it's known that males growing up without fathers tend to be heavily dependent on their friends in an attempt to bandage their damaged development.

Men and women that get together have found that both are forced to assume the role of working men, leaving both unhappy and unable to support one another. Women have entered the workforce as they have demanded, but in the 60 years or so since the family unit is in complete disarray, the birth rate is in freefall, and female unhappiness is in steady decline. Men and women raised by single mothers become dysfunctional sociopaths and psychopaths respectively. Third-world hordes that have no reason to value or study western culture, history, and values are imported to make up for the declining population. The whole system is in utter collapse, the powder kegs have been arranged.
>>
>>132512569
What other explanation do you have ? Maybe you are not aggressive enough. My experience tells me you have to take women. They wont just spread their legs. Signal them your intentions right away. You are a bit funny have your life in order and dont look like quasimodo and you can get pussy everywhere.

But ofcourse if you wait for 18 yo 5`10 virgins with long blond hair in portugal. You will wait a long time.
>>
File: _nice.jpg (6KB, 287x175px) Image search: [Google]
_nice.jpg
6KB, 287x175px
Am I supposed to care? Fuck roasties.

>t. MGTOW master lvl 25
>>
>>132512604
I think only could date best men or worst men, obviously men think same way.
>>
>>132512881
It was a joke. Everyone knows the manlet thing is a meme anon.
>>
>>132508800
Because at some point you might wanna stop being a full time comedian and have a family.
>>
>>132512383
>I don't see how you can expect a virginal supermodel if you aren't cream of the crop.
I'd settle for someone who has about the same stats as I do. I have master's in a STEM field, but I don't care about a woman's education. I am thin, I wish my girl would be too. I am tall, but I don't care if the girl is. I am a virgin and I'd prefer the girl would be too. I have a job, but I don't care if the girl has. I look okay, I wish the girl did too. My IQ is probably above average, but I wouldn't really mind marrying a brainlet. I haven't found a girl yet, but I actually do think I have good chances. I'm still young. The problem is that I have way too romantic view about relationships. I'd want to be a prince to someone else's princess. To rescue her from a dragon etc.

I wouldn't really have a problem at getting fatty. I just mainly wanted to show your logic is retarded. If a society doesn't care about its weakest members, the society will collapse. If everyone treated manlets, brainlets and poor people with the same callousness as you do, they would burn our cities down.
>>
>>132512799
Theyll marry you if you have a property, like a decent home. I know plumbers on good coin. But they have properties. If they were gamblers or bad with money they wouldnt have wives.

Women settle with any guy who has a property and a stable job when they reach 27+. The ones who arent settling are alpha widows who got dumped by a top 5% and try for years to get another 5% to marry, when that was never going to happen, theyre just hot sluts who cant secure commitment.
>>
>>132510522
In general most, if not all white men are superior to average brown men
Whether it's height, muscular mass, intelligence or ability to secure future we're all superior to like 80% of the planets population

Anyhow it doesn't matter because porn and media has given skewed perception of the world for people
>>
>>132513127
It IS the women. If someone tells you to jump off a cliff and you jump it's YOUR fault. If someone tells a 3/10 woman that she deserves a 10/10 chad and she believes it, it's HER fault.
>>
File: sour grapes.png (29KB, 745x743px) Image search: [Google]
sour grapes.png
29KB, 745x743px
>>132513173
>MGTOW

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>132513112
I go to a western college that is almost completely white.
Talk about something interesting. Be confident.
Stop expecting them to be philosophers.
>>
File: 1499059040684.jpg (41KB, 632x782px) Image search: [Google]
1499059040684.jpg
41KB, 632x782px
>>132502513
I bet y'all that this phenomenon happens in big cities with cosmopolitan gals. As matter of fact, it's not unsual for couples in my white, close knit hunter and outdoorsman community to start having a family by 20. Sucks for y'all cityfags.
>>
>>132513307
Even dick size anon.
And i mean actually fucking measured by doctors, not "self measured" shit that is always posted.
>>
>>132513440
>evolving without reproducing
the fuck?
>>
>>132513155
earlier in this same thread, a women (dunno if it was a larper) said that you shouldnt be aggressive! just wait for them to chase you

mixed signals all over the thread desu senpai

also how can i be aggressive if i dont know any women? my job doesnt have many.. should i just approach them in the street like some creep?

if you know portuguese women than you know how reluctant they are with those approaches, maybe not with you a 6'4 blonde german but yeah..
>>
Polygamy will become socially accept before women lower their standards. Book it.
>>
>>132513723
It's already happening.
>>
>>132513173
women are good for fucking and cooking if you can find one otherwise having a girlfriend is work for her pussy and all the stress of being with a over emotional creature.
>>
>>132513603
I don't think listening to women what they want is really good idea
My father always said that women want 2 things, security and someone telling them what they need to do, not what they want to hear. And never be emotional.
>>
>>132513437
Its the womens faults for being so easily brainwashed, sure, but men are just as easily brainwashed as well. There are many people here convinced majority of white women are fat tumblr feminists with pink hair for instance. Infact, if it werent for brainwashed men women wouldn't BE in politics.

You have you family, the media, and everyone in your social life telling you about over population, white trash, how expensive and unrewarding children are EVERYONE, not just women, will be turned away from having families because they are cracked by consensus.
>>
>>132506561

Marriage nowadays is like a form of prostitution. If you realize a woman wouldn't have given you casual sex in her prime while she did fuck Chads, but will marry you in her late 20's or early 30's, then consider the relationship to be a form of payment. Basically, a lot of these post-wall women are whoring themselves out without realizing it when they marry their beta hubby.
>>
>>132512039
That dudes a moron sometimes you have to not so much lower, but broaden your standards. I believe everyone has a window of attractiveness where their conception of attractiveness spans a series of characteristics with some combinations surprising even you. You have to make sure physical attraction isn't your only standard because a hot vapid grill is not going to make a good gf.
>>
>>132513282
There is no princesses in a republic. Last northern ice dragon died thousands of years ago. Just go with the flow. Talk her almost like how you would talk to a really close friend.
>>
>>132513460
At career you have a bigger opportunity to meet people and you can weed out the bad ones faster.

I have a career and I don't work with the public. Most of my contact comes from dating which is very much trial and error. It's much easier when you get to know someone first and then move in.

However aside from all that my issue is with why it's so much easier almost everywhere else. Across many different cultures I have zero problems with conversion. Just to throw some numbers out of my ass if feels like 10% of western (actually I should say Anglo) whites are interesting and 80% of other are. I also hear lots of stories from the past when women were much better than they're now.
>>
>>132514288
fug, I mean at college.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>132514288
stop reddit
>>
File: 1471661910434.jpg (56KB, 564x756px) Image search: [Google]
1471661910434.jpg
56KB, 564x756px
>>132513282
No such thing as a natural born princesses in todays day in age. Women are CONDITIONED since CHILDHOOD to be hyper anti-male feminists.

What you CAN do in times like this instead of searching for unicorns is realize the flowers aren't bad flowers, the flowers grow from bad soil. Move the flower from this soil and replant it into cleaner purer soil and you will realize how beautiful these flowers were meant to be.
>>
>>132514081
Well I don't like vapid people, that's true. Being able to be enthusiastic and happy is probably the most important aspect there is.
>>
>>132513603
she was right, all of my friends IRL who are in sucessful relationships, it was the woman who made the first step

women are a lot pickier than men so it follows logically that they should be the ones to make the first step

it's just that most men will never have women hit on them because of the above reason (women being too picky)

you can be agressive but you won't really achieve anything, worst case scenario you might get yourself a sexual harassment lawsuit if you stumble on a psycho

>>132513896
i never said otherwise

there is however a double standard, everyone is quick to jump and criticize all those brainwashed men but for women it's always someone else "the jews" being the #1 scapegoat of course
>>
>>132504107
>I think you people overestimate how many women are actually looking for "perfect specimens," when in reality, it's more simplistic than that. Most just want good looks and a big salary.

Kel

Fuck you!

>inb4 any reply
>>
File: 1494803117623.jpg (134KB, 358x611px) Image search: [Google]
1494803117623.jpg
134KB, 358x611px
>>132505434
Fucking love this image, the true form of Women
>>
>>132502513
pisslam to the rescue ! more polygamists, please, for sure that's the solution!
>>
>>132513723
My guess is the following

>roughly 75%-80% of millennials hit 40s either divorced or never having married
>feminists with single kids get hit hard in the upcoming depression
>legislation is pushed where single males are taxed pretty heavily
>money is redistributed to single mothers for child support and to make up for maternity leave
>divorce rates exceed 90%
>women all begin sharing the seed of the top 5% of males from sperm banks now that they're fully covered by their "marriage" to all the single men.

I say this happens within 20 years. As the boomers are on their last legs.
>>
>>132514540
Well, the men are just as controlled by jews as the women. Its no different. Its a vital step to drive a wedge between men and women in order to destroy that society. Stop falling for their fucking tricks.
>>
>>132514627
>Feminists and single mothers get hit hard *
>>
>>132514540
but if thats the case, since women are so picky, most men would be alone if they waited right?

but what you say is logical i think, women know what they want when it comes to men i have no doubt in it. men usually settle more than women i think.

so if the women makes the first move it seems right to assume that the relation will be more successful

guess its back to the waiting game
>>
>>132509314
So you're essentially arguing that it is alright to hold men to a higher standard then women by using outdated definitions of what it means to be "attractive?" The main problem with this logic is that while it works fine for hookups and such, it does not create a stable society with lasting marriages. You yourself admit that there are more "attractive" women then men and since women are unwilling to lower their standards we get outcomes like the article is describing. I guarantee these women could walk into their companies IT department and find a well off, decently attractive guy to start a family with.

Women hold all of the cards when it comes to dating and it is only fair to judge their successes/failures based on that position. If they have unrealistic criteria, it is their own fault they can't find a partner and the same goes for men who chase unrealistic standards of beauty.
>>
>>132513603
Well it depends ofcourse at the situation. Also aggressive means not necessarily in a threatening or creepy way.

And ofcourse for me its a vacation setting. Not on the street but in bars etc. There is for example Bairro Alto in Lisbon. And ofcourse the approach is different if you want to have sex or if you want to have a relationship.
>>
>>132502513
"Marriageable".

What happened here is that women pursue the things that make men attractive to them, and then act like these should make them more attractive to men, but they don't, so there's a mismatch of expectations and reality.

Women need to wake up to the fact that education, career, and income don't increase their value on the marriage market. When you get a degree, or a promotion, or a raise, you don't move up a league. If you raise your standards to the next league, you're operating under a delusion.

Being career-centric is a big negative in a prospective wife, especially for men with a high income, who can afford to support a wife and want to come home to a well-rested, unstressed lover who has also had time to mind the children and cook supper.

Aging five or ten years is a huge loss in marriage market value. So if you're a woman and you spend ten years getting educated and a good job, you have to lower your standards considerably from what you could have expected if you just went out and found a husband. If you had "boyfriends", you've got to lower your standards further, because either a promiscuous woman or a woman with emotional baggage from past failed relationships is much less attractive as a wife.

An early-thirties successful career woman is on about the same level of spousal attractiveness as a chronically-unemployable late-forties man. But they think they're on the level of a thirty-something even-more-successful career man, who actually wants and can pull an under-26 stay-at-home wife. They're never going to pull that.
>>
>>132507587

It's casual sex with women in their prime that requires game, not LTRs. Getting an LTR is easy, because there are plenty of 30 year old ex-sluts with baby rabies who will settle with Billy Beta, just to fulfill their dream of having a kid.

However, a lot of Billies nowadays don't want to buy the cow when Chad got the milk for free.
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.