[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are people so afraid of passing judgement nowadays? its just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (14KB, 378x165px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
14KB, 378x165px
why are people so afraid of passing judgement nowadays? its just crazy and self censorship

everyone judges everyday, especially women who made it their core feature

what makes western society so self flagelate like?
>>
jews
>>
>>132499841
state induced mental illness and marxist indoctrination. Obliterate ambition and self-worth.
>>
>>132499841
by everyone judges today i mean to say we are picky with out foods, clothes, cars and what not

but when it comes to women and homosexuals?

you cant judge whatsoever

this is ridiculous
>>
>>132499841
It is basically mental illnesss

The Bible doesn't even tell people not to judge. It says "remove the plank from your own eye so that you can remove the twig from your brother's eye".

It just says don't be guilty of what you are judging the other person of
>>
They fell for the "don't judge" meme. Stems from a Bible verse, "Judge not lest ye be judged," which is so often taken out of context and spouted by people who don't even understand it.

That verse is about Jesus telling people to not be hypocrites when they pass judgement. He essentially says to fix what's wrong in your life before you give helpful advice to others, because immediately after he says "judge not lest ye be judged" he says:

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."
>>
>>132499841
Passing judgment means that you show what you truly think about. Then what you think, i.e., what you are, can be criticized, and that criticism will hurt. If you never show your true self, you can never truly be emotionally hurt. If you never confront anyone, you will never have to show what you truly think. It's a defense mechanism for spineless cowards.

That's why we get plebbitors who kind of agree with everyone, and strongly agree only with the mainstream. In a situation where two sides are equal, the plebbitor says that the whole thing is stupid and both sides are stupid. That way he can feel superior to everyone without actually telling what he thinks. If he's capable of even having an opinion at all anymore.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.