[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Spain so racist? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpW PDrSkpXY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: spain-flag.gif (16KB, 738x484px) Image search: [Google]
spain-flag.gif
16KB, 738x484px
Why is Spain so racist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpWPDrSkpXY
>>
>>132496400
Long hair don't care
>>
>>132496400
Because a continent sized desert and an ocean seperates niggers from spain
>>
>>132496400
Actually we don't really give a shit about niggers.
Out of 10 niggers I see, 9 were trying to sell people false watches and clothes from brands like "Mike" and "Adadas" on the street.
They get from Africa into Spain thanks to making deals with mafias, thing is, they end up in debt for life, and they force them to do those jobs.
>>
File: 1484150857327.jpg (76KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
1484150857327.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
let me guess
people confuse her with a prostitute
>she thinks spaniards are racists
>>
>>132496632
>Adadas
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 712x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 712x474px
As a Spaniard the only minority I really really hate are Gypsies

Who here hates Gypos?
>>
>>132496400
how about not being in spain when you are black. hmm
>>
We owe our relative peace to Morocco being a stable dictatorship; if it goes the way of Libya, we're fucked.
>>
>>132497302
They are clone brands, like shit those $100 """"iPhones""""" you find in Aliexpress with Android 2.3 installed and 480p screens.

>>132497359
I hate both gypsies and sandniggers, but gypsies are mostly concentrated in the south.
>>
>>132497302
And kike socks.
>>
>>132496400
They so racist.
We steal their shit all the time but they still racist salty bitches.
>>
>>132497683
>We steal their shit all the time
Says the g*psy
>>
>>132496400
>"I'm British"
>Sees blacks on the street
>"Seeing my people"

This triggers me
>>
>>132496400
Very good Spain, I'm proud of you!
>>
>>132496400
All humans are racist by nature, spaniards simply don't suppress it
>>
>>132499187
Thanks bro
>>
>niggress
>Brittish accent

Good God, Anglos just can't fuck off soon enough with their supposed Brexit.
>>
>>132496400
she talks like a mongoloid kek
>>132496632
here its the same, they don''t even breed, except for ((colombians)) who are afrian niggers that came here to steal and breed like rabits
>>
>>132496400
There is no safe place from fucking niggers, in Tenerife they're the fucking worst.
>>
>>132497683
represents your flag well. Gypsi nigger
>>
>>132496400
Spaniards are impoverished and deindustrialized. What do you expect from such countries?
>>
All racist larping aside. I Honestly I feel kinda bad for these people (I am not black fgts). I feel like people who are like her that acknowledge there is a people with their community/people are stepping in the right direction towards improvement. These types of people are the ones who have the most potential to fix the shitholes they're from but unfortunately they will never go back..

I think there should be a program for these people who are allowed to stay in a healthy country for some time and then made to go back to their country and improve it with what they have learned. This system results with immigration declining over time and with a net increase of the standard of living in the migrant country. I am not sure why the problem is being shunned and allowed to grow out of control.
>>
>>132496632
Where can I get some dank Mikes?
>>
>>132500159
>These types of people are the ones who have the most potential to fix the shitholes they're from but unfortunately they will never go back..

Good point
>>
>>132499901
>>132498693
What's with the salt though, moaning bitches?
Jelly belly crap I would rob them again.
>>
>>132500159
I always thought the same.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.