[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the monarchists on /pol/ at least realize that monarchy will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: EmilyBarry6.jpg (84KB, 454x633px) Image search: [Google]
EmilyBarry6.jpg
84KB, 454x633px
Do the monarchists on /pol/ at least realize that monarchy will almost certainly never make a comeback and that they're engaging in the highest tier of LARPing?
>>
>>132494874
>what is the UK
Yank faggot BTFO
>>
>>132494874
sure, its in the same vein as the people pretending they are Pagans.
Its a dead ideology but some people can still enjoy their larp.

>>132495137
I think he's talking about true monarchy, aka Absolute Monarchy.
>>
>>132494874
>What plebs thought was happening since the enlightenment:
a dialectic debate about what's the right government for us - democracy or authoritarianism interspersed with political violence

>what was really happening
one group of inbreeding self-promoters that hate that common man trying to replace another group of inbreeding self-promoters who hate the common man. The second group is european high nobility. the first group is not who you think they are precisely

monarchists are top tier cucks. The whole "degenerate democracy" is a project designed to discredit the people and install new kings and queens to rule us.
>>
>>132494874
Yes I do ):
But the same is true for Natsoc, ancap, etc. so I don't see a problem with it.
>>
>>132496948
Considering how common dictatorships and authoritarian takeovers are I can at least see some level of realizability to something like Fascism, but how on earth would a practical monarchy be brought about in a country like the US?
>>
>>132494874
Tell that to our monarch, maybe he'll give up (lol)...
>>
File: harry.jpg (28KB, 296x274px)
harry.jpg
28KB, 296x274px
>>
>>132497763
How much power does your monarch exert?
>>
>>132495972
What's your preferred system of governance?
>>
>>132494874
You got a crystal ball, fgt?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.