[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there's one lesson to be learned from history, then it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1474010197332.png (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474010197332.png
43KB, 250x250px
If there's one lesson to be learned from history, then it is the following:
Don't fuck with us muslims, or we will fuck you up.

The Soviets invaded Afghanistan. We defeated them and caused the Soviet Union to collapse. The western countries invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya. In return our islamic brethren take over Europe and America.

In a fight against islam you can only lose. We have Allah, the almighty, on our side.
>>
>>132493395
I am with you, OP
>>
>>132493395
stfu and finish my döner
>>
>>132493754
>implying that running a small business is something that can be mocked
>>
sage
Obvious Bait
>>
File: mohammedpig.jpg (36KB, 302x399px) Image search: [Google]
mohammedpig.jpg
36KB, 302x399px
>>132493395

Muhammad was a pedophile warlord and his soul rests in the deepest pits of hell, full of pig feces and semen.
>>
>>132493395

We wuz warriorz and sheeeeeeet.

Every country on fucking Middle East destroyed.
Lose every fucking war with (((Israel))).
Lose war with poo-in-da-loo Indians.
Used to be in proxy war cannon fodder for the CIA
Slowly degenerating due inbreeding.
You can not even agree with coreligionists (Shiites vs Sunnis vs Alawites vs 60+ directions)
Shit-tier medcine and science
>>
>>132493395
This is partially true. If you crush one cockroach many more will come. What you need to do is exterminate them. We need to Nuke the middle east to get rid of the vermin.
>>
File: 1498975283785.jpg (104KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1498975283785.jpg
104KB, 640x428px
>>132493920
The point is to stop power fantasies and larping

Joke thread, joke reply
>>
>>132493395
Oh dear, I can hardly tell if this is bait for if it is real, since Germany is crammed full of mudslimes anyway.

Crusades much? Battle of tours much? Vlad the Impaler much? Napolean in egypt much?
Siege of Vienna much? Ottoman Empire in WWI in general much? All those failed israeli wars much? French and British colonial subjects much? Most terror attacks in Europe fail laughably much? Haven't really invented much a people much? The fact that Muslim countries have the highest rates of inbreeding much? The Knights of St John much? Battle of Lepanto much?

I could go on, but I cba to take this bait anymore
>>
>>132493395
La ilaha ila Allah
>>
>one post by ID
>>
>>132493395

Is that why Russia managed to get its shit together, while Afghanistan is still a decrepit shithole?
>>
>>132493395
what what what? Didn't Rambo defeted the russian? I'm confused, because subhuman muslims can't do shit. that's the reason they have to migrate!?
>>
>>132493395
Whatever, just hurry up and fix Europe.

Any religion/ideology with nuclear family and normal gender roles is welcome at this point
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.