[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight men’s physiological stress response to seeing two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: niggas.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
niggas.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
Straight men’s physiological stress response to seeing two men kissing is the same as seeing maggots

http://www.psypost.org/2017/06/straight-mens-physiological-stress-response-seeing-two-men-kissing-seeing-maggots-49217
>>
No one ever said taking the rainbow pill was a pleasant experience.
>>
I'm so fucking numb from my years in 4chan that I don't even have any reaction about videos of children getting murdered by a chainsaw much less 2 faggots kissing. Who cares?
>>
>>132489558
>sign of the covenant
>unpleasant
It's not two men that they were brainwashed to associate with filth. It is the male gender on its own. I feel for this aspect of society. It's where fertility cults came from. Misunderstanding Genesis. Misunderstanding where our modern words came from. Jews gon jew and organise thru females
>>
>>132489362
Because it's gross
>>
>>132489362
This is so offensive, maggots serve a necessary purpose.
>>
>>132490072
If Eve never had sex with the devil there would be no need for them
>heterosexuality exists
>vaginas are not sea creatures
>>
>>132489362
OP is that Lebron James or just another nigger?
>>
File: 1498808068581.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498808068581.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>132489362

Straight white men are literally the biggest pussy ass clowns on earth. Most of them recoil because they are latently gay. The rest are secretly glad two faggots won't come sniffing around their depressed wives they are completely unable to fuck to happiness. That black, fly coworker she's been talking to lately, on the other hand...
>>
>>132489362
My armor is contempt.
My shield is disgust.
My sword is hatred.

(also, why the fuck do these niggers get paid for "research" like this. They discovered the emotion of disgust. Amazing.)
>>
>>132489362
That's pretty much how it feels, yeah. That probably explains why most men also want to crush faggots under their boots as well.
>>
>>132490351
>my life sucks i bitch about females all the time
>you are being selfish for not laying thee things so imma change that for you and destroy my soul; usurping any jobs of God that I misunderstand and that He won't take against these men like King David the bisexual?
Your head will be spiritually crushed. You are disqualified from the 144,000 for sexing up bagooners
>>
>>132490553
Your post makes absolute sense, would read again.
>>
>>132489362

Why do they call it "psychological stress response" and not DISGUST
>>
>>132489362
The actual kissing doesn't bother me. It's the limp wrists and the handbags.
>>
>>132490322
The only faggot I've ever known was black, and now he's a tranny. Also Louis CK is making a documentary about gay niggers, you should check it out. There's a lot of gay niggers.
>>
>>132489362
what the rap game is...they've all done it... fags
>>
>>132489362
think about it in an evolutionary sense. Disgust is a response to decease and infection, to things that will weaken you and society, things that you have to cut out/burn out... so the rest can survive.
Your instinct is telling you that faggots will weaken and degenerate society and that you have to destroy them so society survives.
>>
>>132490316

it's a rapper called the game
>>
>>132489362
I can only imagine what the physiological stress response is comparable to when straight guys see a tranny.
>>
>>132491975
how do you get guys to react by hatefuckimg?
>>
>>132489675
that's because you're into it, fag.
>>
>>132490322
Blacks have an inferiority complex and secretly want to service their "oppressor"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.