[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK skills shortage could cost £90bn per year with Brexit to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 620x465px
Why do Brits have no skills? Germany has 3 times more people graduating in hard science and engineering and medical subjects than Britain and only half the liberal arts graduates.

80 percent of British liberal arts graduates work jobs not related to their field of study, mostly low skilled work including a lot of part time work.
>>
The education system here is obsessed with getting people into higher education, but not one person ever asks you what you want to do with your life, or what jobs are in high demand, or how to even fill out a resume.
>>
>>132488212
>liberal arts graduates
I've identified the issue. And to think these wastes of space expect me to pick up the bill for them doing gender studies.
>>
The way Germany has been trash talking Poland, Czech, and now Brits makes me actually wish they would hurry up and become a caliphate so at least they would shut the fuck up because you can't shitpost if your too busy praying 5 times a day.
>>
>>132488212
Well we'll adapt then, we dont need foreign imports when we biologically are quite capible of learning/revising ourselves.
>>
>>132488529

Pretty much this, and working a trade is frowned upon we have new building sites all over the country filled with foreign tradesman and engineers so there will be again a shortage of domestic workers.
>>
First off anything related to brexit is shills pushing their agenda. Second, Germany is like one of the only countries in the world where workers are not viewed as slaves possibly because Germany is still a nationalist country and respects hard work from real human beans.

I hear though Germany is slowly becoming like us where wages are shit and workers forced to work 3 jobs.
>>
>>132488212
Because in Britain your dad teaches you how to lay a brick wall, not the state.
It's easy as fuck to get onto a building site as a laborer with no qualifications or anything.
I've been on sites that have site managers, architects, safety inductions. And I have no qualifications. No degree, no CSCS card, nothing.
>>
>>132488598
No Muslim prays five times a day. It is all an elaborate scam - they are all dishonest. In reality they all smoke, drink, fuck around and their "prayer" is nothing but thinking about their mate's gf's boobs.
>>
>>132488212

It's a good thing she has ear and eye protection. Those battery powered screwdrivers can be dangerous.
>>
File: Grenfell_Tower_fire_morning.jpg (372KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Grenfell_Tower_fire_morning.jpg
372KB, 1536x2048px
>>132489055
was this you
>>
>>132488529
>>132488853
But is not only with occupations. Professions like nursing are also in high demand and Im always hearing of a shortage of nurses in England. Why? Florence Nightingale country should be able to produce more than enough nurses
>>
>>132488212
>EXAMPLE incoming
>>
>>132488212

1. germany has 20 million more people.
2. due to the dominance of the english language and anglo culture in general then non-maths/english/culture related fields are more viable to make a living.
>>
>>132489004
We introduced minimum wage a few years and just hiked it. And only 5 percent are doing minimum wage jobs anyway.

Yes, we value hard work and it is rare for people doing two separate jobs - much more likely they just do one job and do some overtime if they need more money.

We are also one of the very few countries which did not experience any mass layoffs in 2008-2009. We have a "short work scheme" in which companies keep all their workforce for up to 18 months in a recession until shit picks up again - but at 50-75 percent with workers getting a 10 percent temp paycut, with the employer paying a minimum of 50 percent, 40 percent lays the government and 10 percent temp paycut. The worker then, however, works like 3 months and gets 3 months off - paid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.