[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NPRK suddenly makes a technological leap most scientists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>NPRK suddenly makes a technological leap most scientists said would take them decades
>Russia and China, both powers with access to ICBMs instantly ask for diplomacy

What are the odds they aided NK to test Trump's response? I would bet money they miniaturize a warhead "miraculously" before 2017 ends.
>>
>>132487504
100%. china desperately wants the u.s. to get into a war with the norks, spend trillions of dollars, dig ourselves deeper into debt, get thousands of servicemen killed, and weaken our economy. all of which would give the chinks the upper hand.
then they'll continue expanding their control over the south china sea and the rest of the far east while we're on our knees.
the only way a war with the norks would work is if we started cozying up to the ruskies and declared war on the chinks at the same time we declare war on the norks.
otherwise we're only accelerating our demise.
>>
>>132487976
This
>>
>>132487976
nononononono please go invade north korea, show the world what you spend all those billions for ;^)

all the american posters i've seen are very eager to die again in korea
>>
This was pretty decently expected by most experts. 2020 is the expected date for hitting most of the west coast with a miniaturized nuke.

We're also never ever going to war with them. Unless Trump can somehow bypass the wills of Japan, South Korea, and the Defense Department. Today's tweet sounded like another typical bluff.
>>
>>132487504
>technological leap most scientists said would take them decades

What? This is actually 2 years later than predicted by RAND in 2010.

A Teller–Ulam device design is readily available on the Intertubes. With the right resources, I could make one that weighed 300 pounds and had a yield of 475 kT.

Also, what the fuck is "NPRK"?
>>
>>132488771
so many people in my country are brain dead when it comes to realpolitiks; i'm convinced our doom is inevitable. no one understands subversion, propaganda, or any of that stuff. while at the same time we're being hammered with it 24/7.

if you're really from singapore can you tell me what you think the chinks would do once they gain control of the trade routes. how will they treat the other east asian countries? would you prefer it to american hegemony?

>>132489418
i think he meant dprk.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.