[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Åland This little shit belong to finland. They are extreme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Flag_of_Åland.svg.png (5KB, 1200x785px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Åland.svg.png
5KB, 1200x785px
>Åland
This little shit belong to finland.
They are extreme racist to finnish people and its illegal to start business or even buy house if you are finnish.
Meanwhile we are worried how racist people are in finland.
How about we start suprise invasion to åland and lets set same laws as we have here winland and after that we liberate stockholm.
Sweden can keep refugees :D

>FUCK åland and fuck ålands wanna be swedish people.
>>
File: IMG_6842.jpg (346KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6842.jpg
346KB, 1600x898px
>>132485220
Åland must be destroyed
>>
Is Aland where Swedes are still men?
>>
>>132486067
more like jews
>>
>>132486067
>Is Aland where Swedes are still men?

Well we could say yes. They wont accept immigrants any sort, but they support immigration into finlan ;_;
>>
>>132485220
Putin is going to take it and turn it in to Kaliningrad-esque naval base the very second the swedes or our delirious leaders start membership negotiations with Nato. Now I personally dislike the idea of going to Nato to fight american petrodollar wars, but I'd gladly see russians taking over the islands.
>>
>Å FUCKING LAND
>>
>>132486227
Let Sweden take over them, the next day they'll be flooded with enriching culture.
>>
File: 1498587813458.jpg (64KB, 483x807px) Image search: [Google]
1498587813458.jpg
64KB, 483x807px
>>132485220
Fuck I hate those, and they unironically believe that they some hot shit when reality is that they so swede it's sad.
Oolannin sota 2.0 k tnx bye
>>
Give them to russians lol for their butthurt
>>
We should start using åland as a containment island for refugees.
>>
Some salty fucks in here. We don't want that shithole. Åland is finish. It's closer to Finland.
>>
>>132487554
Good idea. After they have blown up the island, it's good time to rebuild it.
>>
>>132487554
If you do that can someone put a live cam up and put landmines all over the island?

That would be entertaining to watch.
>>
Heard you're all drunks
>>
File: 1497779590583.jpg (88KB, 496x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497779590583.jpg
88KB, 496x800px
Teuvo Hakkarainen one of the far-right party leaders told media : 'Gays, lesbians and somali' s should be banished to Åland and see what would come out of that social experiment '
>>
>>132485220
åland is the sacred haven of the white race
hands off, mongol
>>
>>132488929

As a pale skin, god damn it I love pale skinned girls.
>>
>>132490268
They are just some potato chip making niggers, living in a inbred island.
Them chips are great tho.
>>
File: akun kortit.jpg (38KB, 426x313px) Image search: [Google]
akun kortit.jpg
38KB, 426x313px
>>132485220
>it's the time of the year i'm reminded of åland's existence
oh god please no
>karelia is lost
>we're stuck with åland
>>
File: Laura Jutkusaari.jpg (25KB, 468x702px) Image search: [Google]
Laura Jutkusaari.jpg
25KB, 468x702px
>>132488929
>ps
>far-right
xd
>>
>yfw ywn retake Karelia
:(
I want to into Finland 'cause I've got Finnish grandma/pa but they died and I don't know the language so now I'm stuck in Sami Sweden, shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.