[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be woman >fat and sloppy >drug and disease-ridden >shitlings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Ad0OXjO.png (712KB, 1068x856px) Image search: [Google]
Ad0OXjO.png
712KB, 1068x856px
>be woman
>fat and sloppy
>drug and disease-ridden
>shitlings running around unsupervised
>still get a hordes of men wanting you

So is this how western society dies out? How do we correct this?
>>
>>132477963
They just want to dump a load into her, it's not like she is ever going to snag a relationship.
>>
>>132477963
>How do we correct this?
Natural Selection, she's an easy fuck so guys are interested. No one is going to want to breed that.
>>
>>132477963
I banged a few slam pigs during dry periods before I got married. It is free, so it is cheaper than hookers, didn't have to spend a dime, about the only advantage.
>>
File: 1469715290334.jpg (99KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1469715290334.jpg
99KB, 500x555px
>mfw according to feminists AND the "tradcon" crowd, the problem is always that "m-men aren't good enough"
Society is dead and we're inhabiting it's corpse
>>
>>132477963
They realize she's the pinnacle of low. It's very attractive for normies because they want that tang, yo.
>>
>>132477963
this is a weird phenomenon.. society made females overpriced/overrated and males underrated.

there's countless videos on youtube where people make fake profiles on dating sites for experiment: make a fake profile of a 2/10. fattie, with kids, no car or job, entitled, etc just a very bad catch, and OVERNIGHT countless guys will text her. and i mean guys that are 6/10 and 8/10!

idk what happened or how we reached this point.. but clearly something very wrong is going on.

are males just underappreciated so much these days that they go after train wrecks because they lack confidence?

and why are women so entitled these days that a 2/10 thinks she deserves a 8/10?!

really weird..
>>
File: t.jpg (885KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
885KB, 2000x3000px
>>132477963
Wow, Tessa really let herself go.
>>
>>132478658

Same thing.

If you're a good looking guy these girls will be over to your apartment within 2 hours of first contact.

They will let you do anything you want to them because they for once in their lives they feel wanted by a guy they wouldn't have a shot with.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.