[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DON'T WE JUST NUKE PYONGYANG >but it's wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1480681350632.jpg (2MB, 5154x3682px) Image search: [Google]
1480681350632.jpg
2MB, 5154x3682px
WHY DON'T WE JUST NUKE PYONGYANG
>but it's wrong
Protecting a couple million brainwashed blind dirt-eaters and government miniona isn't worth saving when these people want to nuke one of our cities. Blow the place up and let SK annex it.l, they'd make better use with the nuclear rubble than those fucking commies have done with their whole country.
>>
>>132469365
Because nuking a country who threatens you isn't sound foreign policy. Nuclear weapons are basically for show now a days anyway. There would be other methods of dealing with the threat than to just glass the capital. Are you really this dumb?
>>
>nuke pyongyang
>suddenly millions of short starving brainwashed nork refugees are flooding other countries

great, problem solved
>>
>>132469875
NK's aren't sound. They must be dealt with.
>>
File: NK military women.jpg (130KB, 990x657px) Image search: [Google]
NK military women.jpg
130KB, 990x657px
Imagine using one of those traditional NK beauties as your furniture for a decadent feast, licking red wine off her white skin. Imagine the way she'll squeal around the ball gag as you pick at her with your chopsticks, her wrists and ankles pulling against rope that has no give.

A North Korean woman who had been raised to hate western decadence and degeneracy, and now she's being pimped out for greenbacks, learning to perform striptease against the pole she's tethered to while being whipped, being catcalled as cash rained down on stage. G.I. playing rock-paper-scissor every night to determine who'll have the first go at her and which holes.
>>
>>132472434
Imagine taking her out to the armoury and tying her face down around a tank gun, securing her knees down around it hard enough that her sore pussy is spread open against the cold metal shaft. Imagine the way she'll wail when you ream her ass hard enough to rock her up and down the tank gun, every thrust pressing her clit against unyielding metal.

Imagine livestreaming her breaking in and turning out to North Korea, yes, send us more spies.
>>
>>132472434
>>132474245
i only love emily jean.
>>
File: Welcome To Faggotville.jpg (29KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome To Faggotville.jpg
29KB, 497x427px
>>132469365
Why dont we just nuke op.
Same applys to him.
>>
>>132469365
You want SK, the consumerist shit-hole of a fake place to take over a morally traditional nation?

Sure, those north gooks are fucking stupid politically, but there are basically the only place which outright denies (((them))) entirely.
>>
>>132477580
NK isnt part of the central banks yet are they? I wanna say Syria isnt either
>>
>>132477868
Not a part of the central banks. Only a part of the UN to shit on them. Hates the (((USA))) and all consumerist bullshit.
>>
>>132477428
nuke yourself
>>
if we nuke pyong yang they will nuke japan and then we will have no hentai
>>
>>132469365
South Korea don't want them, it'd be way too large of an economic drain.
China doesn't want it, Russia probably doesn't want it.
You're extremely naive.
>>
>>132481457
good
>>
>>132469365
Because the cocksucking media would air on the news that we are preparing a nuclear strike and Seoul, Japan, us, and various others would also get nuked. Also you can't just "nuke" a certain location moron the blast radius would cover a larger distance than you think along with the shockwaves and radiation would spread a great distance too.
>>
They'll retaliate and nuke south Korea, possibly Japan as well. It would be a massacre.
>>
>>132469365
What will be there to observe?
>>
>>132482415
This, Seoul isn't as far from Pyongyang as some might think. Even a low yield nuke at that range could have repercussions besides the obvious China issue.
>>
File: 1483623792327.jpg (136KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
1483623792327.jpg
136KB, 500x603px
>>132469365
I know right? It's not like our (((media))) does any sort of brainwashing. It's not like our government has any sort of (((agenda))). It's not like both the NK government and the US government consist of bullshitting con artists that manipulate their people. Everything that is said about NK has to be one hundred percent accurate because gommunism. I mean yeah just about every media outlet gets called out for being an anti-white globalist propaganda machine by /pol/ on a minute by minute basis and even the few supposedly right wing outlets could be argued as being controlled opposition but ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN these same outlets are balls to the wall honest the second that shithole is mentioned. Really massages my cerebellum.

Let's go on youtube and watch another muh human wites documentary that they've been cranking year after year so bleeding heart liberals are totally fine with the US government inevitably invading. After that let's go watch a news video about Kimmy threatening to bomb us even though there's absolutely no fucking evidence of it beyond what we're told so conservatives are totally fine with the US government inevitably invading. Doesn't sound familiar at all. Yeah man let's go fight another war for our greatest ally so that we may continue to spread the ever so succulent taste of (((freedom))).
>>
>>132472434
>>132474245
Get a life
>>
>>132481573
The South Koreans are working for a reunion.
>>
>>132469365
>brainwashed blind dirt-eaters and government miniona
the irony
>>
>>132483683
Oh please.
They may want to become friendly, so there's no threat and they can see old family, but most young people don't want the economic burden a reunion would provide.
For older people it makes sense, because they still remember one Korea, but they're dying off.
>>
>>132470095
Better than mudslimes plus they're not really that many
>>
>>132469365
NOOO

we NEED north korea to NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF CALI.

PLEASE GOD, PLEASE GOD LET NOKO NUKE CALI.
>>
>>132469365
Why don't >>>>>WE nuke
You can't nuke a single shit, OP.
Your opinion is less than nothing.
>>
Or we could just like leave them alone....
>>
>>132486810
yes i can
>>
They need kinetic bombardment, way more effective and less destructive on the environment.
Want to fuck with us, we will just drop a tungsten rod from outside the atmosphere, ETA two minutes, good 'ruck.
>>
No one want's north korea to go away, it poses no threat and benefits no one to attack it.

It's just a convenient excuse for the us to keep troops in the area, acts as a buffer for china ect
>>
>>132469365
>why dont we just nuke X
Because it'd make China increasingly nervous and Pakistan/India might be encouraged to skirmish with MRBMs. If you need it put a more gratifying way: Our leadership role prevents us from cutting butter with an axe.
>>
>>132489177
Ok nuke something right now. Let me see if yo aren't full of shit.
>>
>>132489497
All orbital weapons are illegal by international convention, unfortunately.
>>
>>132489912
yes, but on the other hand when has international laws stopped the US?
>>
>>132490388
Only when it's too much of a pain in the ass to break it. Getting a tungsten rod up there is most of the battle. Dropping it is the easy part. We're still sitting on enough ICBMs loaded with fission warheads to kill the world so nobody's in all that much of a hurry to simultaneously spend crazy amounts of money and squander what little international goodwill we've got.

That's kind of the name of the game when you're America. Calling the shots means taking the hate. It's best to measure all that out rather than just flaunting power after all.
>>
>>132490855
Good point. may be inefficient, its just a better weapon if possible, if it wasn't for muh international relationships.

Nukes to me just sounds like either, its all over for everyone, or the nations are just flashing their dicks
>>
>>132469365
There will never be another nuclear attack while France is running the world.
You burgers have been put in your place, any more stupidity from you and we will send our black hordes to you.
Consider this a warning and next time leave it to the adults.
>>
>>132492395
t. Pierre just before being hit by a truck
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.