[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup burgers, something has been bothering me for quite some time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (16KB, 241x165px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
16KB, 241x165px
Sup burgers, something has been bothering me for quite some time. A stupid thing, a logical inconsistency that you cannot seem to notice even though you talk big talk about immigration and shit. In this thread I will give you a chance to explain yourselves.

The question is the following: how come ANY person born on US soil becomes a US citizen? A child of tourists, of foreign students, even of illegal immigrants acquires US citizenship. How come none of yall loudmouths are protesting this or asking your representatives to repeal this bullshit law?
>>
Citizenry is dead.
>>
The constitution says any person born OR naturalized in the us AND SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION THEREOF,.

The last part means simple geographic location at birth isn't the only requirement. If your parents are Chinese diplomats and you happen to be born in the US, you and they are still subject to the jurisdiction of China and not the US.

This is one of many examples of how the progressive movement has twisted and destroyed the original meaning and intention of our constitution over the last two centuries. Most citizens are too stupid to care or understand this and most politicians on the right are too cowardly to take up the issue.
>>
>>132468983
It was an amendment to the Constitution that was added to encourage immigration from Europe. It needs to be repealed and citizenship needs to go back to the way the founding fathers intended it to be.
>>
>>132472209

To be more precise, the language above is from the 14th amendment and sets the requirements for citizenry, and was written so that the freed slaves could not be denied that right (as they were subject to the jurisdiction of the US, unlike Indian tribes or illegal aliens or Chinese diplomats). In typical fashion, libs have twisted the language and incorrectly read the clear language to interpret it as meaning sneaking across the border and pooping out a kid is all you need to do and then they cry and scream as usual when anyone points out that is incorrect
>>
>>132472623
Well, you do realize that number of people who have acquired citizenship this way only increases and it will be harder to repeal it in the future, right? Fuck, some of those people are in the US politics right now (Huma Abedin, some California legislator guy)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.