[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that we can't have a perfect society wit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: instagram-1 (1).jpg (48KB, 593x584px) Image search: [Google]
instagram-1 (1).jpg
48KB, 593x584px
Daily reminder that we can't have a perfect society without perfect mothers. Settling for used goods isn't only unacceptable, it's damn near suicide! Let's go a little more into the facts and statistics regarding this movement known as No Hymen No Diamond
First there's this:
https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
>Women with 10 or more partners were the most likely to divorce, but this only became true in recent years;
>Women with 3-9 partners were less likely to divorce than women with 2 partners; and,
>Women with 0-1 partners were the least likely to divorce.

Which clearly shows there is absolutely a link with sexual past and divorce rates

And there's also this:
http://www.medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
>A study from Australia has managed to prove that fly offspring are able to resemble a mother’s previous sexual partner, even when conceived with their father’s sperm.
>The idea of telegony, or previous mates influencing a woman’s offspring, has been around for centuries. It was first proposed by the Greek philosopher Aristotle and was accepted as science until the early 1900s when it was disproved and replaced by more (((modern genetic)))
>"We found that even though the second male sired the offspring, offspring size was determined by what the mother's previous mating partner ate as a maggot,” Dr. Angela Crean

All that being said keeping family alive is more important than you think. The end of family is the end of the white race and the only way to do this is to not accept used up whores! We need to show women that it is no longer acceptable to be a whore and then become a wife. Realistically I know there will always be betas willing to settle for used goods but with everyone of you that turns we get closer to a solution. Please read up on more of this on your own time.
>>
"Jennay" only came back after a long hearty ride on the cock carousel. Std ridden, to the man who had always loved her unconditionally. Why? Because he was rich now. Gentleman don't fall for the trap used and abused women have laid out for you. Remember #NoHymenNoDiamond or you can end up like Forrest

Well paid, high value men (doctors, engineers etc) don't want a "successful" whore - a woman who isn't going to cook, clean the house, look after the children and provide sex every night. No man pulling 100 K a year wants to have to cook his own breakfast and dinner because his wife works 8-8 at the office, clean his own living room because his wife is busy sending emails and calling clients or pay someone to pick up his kids from school because his cunt wife wants to work 7 days a week.

Successful woman =/= good wife.
>>
>>132468283
Damn you're pathetic.
>>
File: 1492660884929.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1492660884929.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>132471559
>>
>>132468283
perfect example of why islam is right
>>
>>132470013
what if she makes more than I do and u am her first?
is it okay if she's willing to put children/family before her career if necessary?
>>
>>132468283
>falling for the jewish trick of buying diamonds
>>
>>132475567
that's not the point
>>
>>132468283
virgin detected
>>
>>132468283
>Fly genetics are the same as human genetics.
I can't believe you retards.
Every single time you post this.
I suggest looking into how human ovogenesis actually occurs before you spout such bullshit.
>>
File: 1477474661130.png (205KB, 769x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477474661130.png
205KB, 769x550px
No hymen no diamond is my favorite meme.

Sometimes I go on twitter just to see what the most recent posts with the hashtag are.
>best hashtag to piss off a gold digging whore feminist #NoHymenNoDiamond
>Diamonds are for strong women with self control that are trully worth, not weak inferior women #NoHymenNoDiamond
>#OurDateWasPerfectUntil she said she wasn't a vrigin. Gross. #NoHymenNoDiamond
>Call me old fashioned but #NoHymenNoDiamond doesn't go far enough!!
It's comedy gold every time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.