[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/tele visione/lucca-la-princip

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: bitch.png (45KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
45KB, 500x407px
http://www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/televisione/lucca-la-principessa-xena-sgrida-per-strada-alcuni-ragazzi-razzisti_3082443-201702a.shtml

Please burger, keep your libshit inside the US, we don't want to get infected with that shit
>>
per una volta, per una fottuta volta, sono fiero di essere italiano

negri di merda tornate in africa.

as far as the 50 years old failed actress is concerned, who gives a fuck, why was she in italy anyway?
go to africa if you like niggers that much
>>
>>132465212
shouldnt you be in ur gondola rescuing migrants instead of shit posting?
>>
>>132465212
She is a kiwi. Not ours.
>>
>>132465212
>some stupid cunt vacationing is the problem
>not your govt importing said niggers like the rest of Europe
>>
Why is this fucking cunt here,go back to your kike country sucking niggers dicks bitch
>>
>>132465212
Should have sent her swimming with the fishes in true Italian tradition tbqh. You can't continue tolerating this shit, it is too dangerous for society to continue like this.
>>
>things that never happened by virtue signaller #133,982,283
Xena NO
>>
>past generations of Italians were immigrants in OUR countries

what relevance does that have if you're IN ITALY you dumb cunt, it's their country and they can behave however they want. You know Italians used to be lynched in the U.S. for being non-white? Bring that up and see how far you get.
>>
>>132465212
>things that never happened

We still hate niggers, though
>>
File: MIGRANTS046.jpg (2MB, 4800x3203px) Image search: [Google]
MIGRANTS046.jpg
2MB, 4800x3203px
>>132465212
>>132465212
>we don't want to get infected with that shit

hate the be the bearer of bad news, but you are about to be enriched in one way or another my pasta eating friend

>The increase in crossings has mainly occurred on Mediterranean Sea routes to Italy, though crossings to Greece have also risen. The number of crossings is expected to remain high this year. Over 12,400 migrants arrived arrived in Italy by sea in the first 19 days of May, according to I.O.M. estimates.
>12,400 rapefugees
>in 19 days alone
>>
>>132471477
oh my, would you just look at all those helpless women and children
>>
>>132465212
She is from New Zealand Luigi
>>
>>132471477
ITALY BECOMING ZIMBABWE 2.0 WHEN?

REST IN PEACE ITALIANS YOU WERE LITERALLY MY FAVORITE
>>
>>132465212
Then everyone clapped.
>>
>>132465212
Have we found yet the owner of the bike stolen by the nigger?
>>
>>132471477
i still cant believe that most of those "refugees" are niggers, i keep hearing shit about syrians not sub saharan africans
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.