[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

body language analysis https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX G

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1498247084765.gif (4MB, 376x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498247084765.gif
4MB, 376x250px
body language analysis https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXG8i4PE6-mxh52nFKwMkcg
>obvious shillthread

The newfags on this board like clockwork have taken to the age-old reddit tradition of gossiping and fighting over e-celebs, with no conspicuous relation at all to how fuckable or mainstream they are. It seems impossible (not for lack of trying) to convince these people of how potentially damaging and pathetic this is by way of argument, so instead by way of example here is a jootube channel without any of the "controlled opposition" claptrap of identifying with a movement and having an annoying fanbase. This lady simply states her analysis without any of the Sargonesque snark and cult of personality, no hot twitter images of the cool life as a rebel, and as far as i can tell she only shills for her own contributions. The point here is to note the difference between someone doing their own thing (and making money) and the obnoxiousness of the fanbase of some other "voices" when they take to social media spats. Does it make any sense to start threads about which side this lady is on? Whether she's a civic nationalist or a christfag cuckservative? Her channel still activates the almonds, and I hope you feel embarassed about going to war for your favorite youtuber, even though this thread amounts to the same.
>>
>>132463279

What are you on about you crazy swamp kraut?
>>
>>132463279
No idea what you said but e celebs and their fanvirgins need the zyklon
>>
>>132463534
>>132463534
faggoty last ditch effort to stop the cancer of the new users before i leave the board. what the fuck is so complicated about this post you retards? pol is reddit cancer atm and it either died a while ago or needs a different approach. zyklon and kys comments are not working
>>
>>132463950
>faggoty last ditch effort to stop the cancer of the new users before i leave the board. what the fuck is so complicated about this post you retards? pol is reddit cancer atm and it either died a while ago or needs a different approach. zyklon and kys comments are not working

/pol/ was always some degree of shit desu

I don't come here for serious discussions.

It doesn't work as you can see here.
>>
>>132464070
shitposting is one thing, but can you really enjoy fucking eceleb threads? it's gotten so much worse and i don't think we'll survive this wave. i guess i'm nostalgic or whatever and just need to pack up and leave. i mean, i realize how fucking gay this thread is but i know of not other way to talk to "them"
>>
>>132464259
>but can you really enjoy fucking eceleb threads

No, I ignore them usually.

Hell, the only ones I'll watch are Molymeme & Chris Cantwell when they have something interesting to say.

They are all self promoting attention whores but I do ponder their usefulness. Are they bring the message to a larger audience or not?

Like it or not more people will pay attention to Miss Shorty Shorts Camel Toe.
>>
>>132463950
A lot of them are quite literally shill threads. Many are made over and over on an almost daily basis and have been cycled for over a year in some cases.

Hell you can just search the archive and a lot of the thread names or OP comments pop up tens/ hundreds of times in some cases.

The really sad part is that the new influx don't seem to lurk, instead choosing to reply (emotionally) to inflammatory posts or as you said OP gossiping.

Pretty sad state of affairs and it has had a noticable decline on any board quality that was here following the shilling last year.

Killed by mass immigration. Who would have thought.
>>
File: 1497987662342.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1497987662342.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>132465037
They are just the worst and most visible of the recent infestation, there's also only a handful of merely fun threads these days. Even happenings get completely spammed by kekistan retards. At some point the board is just drowned out in retardation and it takes too long for people to lurk back to nonfaggotry, especially if old guard leaves. Anyway I find myself very bored and annoyed with the current board, I can read most of this shit on t_d anyway. It's not the ecelebs themselves i dislike, although molymeme with his 'cult' and BASED WHITE GRRL definitely promote their personality too. The faggotry is just all so tiresome
>>
>>132463279
I hate her videos but holy shit i want to have my dick sucked by that man
>>
>>132465537
Gamergate was also quite the test, and i don't think pol ever recovered from that. I wonder if any of those FREE SPEECH liberals/civnats people who refuse to lurk ever worry about destroying the big brother they look up to so much. The reddit mentality is really strong
>>
>>132463279
She is very good. I was watching her analyze Kim some months ago and she concluded he will go to the end
>>
>>132463950
Pol died along with pepe :(
>>
>>132465885
An anon a couple of days ago dropped a bunch of statistics he had compiled using some crawler programme, which trawled the archives.

It indicated that the largest number of people came during the terrorist attacks that occurred on an almost daily basis.

This influx dwarfed the number increase from the presidential run.

The mods really need to get on top of the recycled bait threads and keep one e-celeb up maximum while deleting the rest.
>>
>>132466118
I remember when that dumb guardian woman cheri or whatever started tweeting about it, and soon after the msm tried to connect pepe to the alt-right nazis and some people thought pepe would become too hot to handle. How can the right ever handle such an enormous wave of disillusioned lefties? It took exactly 2 miliseconds before youtube was crawling with vloggers of all varieties whose popularity depended on how much they shit-talked feminism and SJWs. Even the libertarians are a tiny minority and they have been trying to get americans back to the constitution or beyond for years. I've lost my faith in the red-pill process and I'm afraid we're looking at another retarded populist democratic half-lolbertarian movement. It's all fedora atheism and "who care about degeneracy?" capitalism. The white identity stuff I'm seeing is mostly just more civic nationalism anti-SJW stuff. Well actually I don't know desu senpai just ranting
>>
>>132466560
That's interesting, suggesting that maybe the censorship elsewhere is a big factor in all this. Maybe those people either don't know about t_d or think the memes are kind of stale over there. Maybe there is a deeper problem in that the market for free discourse is low on supply and high in demand now that people realize the msm and reddit are shit? At least before reddit held a lot of people who considered themselves too smart for mainstream news and facebook. Maybe what we need is a new platform without censorship, somehow larger than pol and more like t_d. If there is something about the structure of pol that produced its userbase and ideology then maybe what they need is a new "cool" place to hang out that isn't here. The original pol users will leave eventually and then the mods will have a kekistan board on their hands. I don't know how that will work out.
>>
>>132466063
Yeah I saw that one too. So far I haven't seen her been far off the mark actually, although you get used to her analysis after a while. I suppose that means it's working though because she's very effective at getting you to really look at a person while they're talking. At least for myself I noticed this was really uncomfortable as my body physically can't stand watching someone like alefantis """talk""". It's a nice change of pace
>>
Can't stand her vids.

She hot though. Clean pussy.

Good
>>
File: sage 2cents4u shareblue shills.jpg (175KB, 1120x1120px) Image search: [Google]
sage 2cents4u shareblue shills.jpg
175KB, 1120x1120px
$0.02
>>
File: 1497971265458.jpg (4KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
1497971265458.jpg
4KB, 250x180px
>>132468768
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.