[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Times you've been shilled by the jews. >Be a few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: NuO7QxO.png (428KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NuO7QxO.png
428KB, 770x1000px
ITT: Times you've been shilled by the jews.

>Be a few years ago
>Dad passes away, and i can't afford to keep his house, so we have to put it out on the market.
>Bidding is slow, but eventually sell it for a bit less than we anticipated.
>Estate agent introduces us to the buyers (only told us first names), my kike detector is getting readings, but i ignore it.
>We have a pretty dope raft in our backyard, which they wanted.
>They propose that we trade it for not having to clean the whole house before handing over the keys
"O-okay"
>Find out later that they're going to demolish the house and build a huge fucking mansion (making cleaning the definition of unnecessary)
>Find out their last name is Swedish verision of Goldstein
>FInd out that they're running 7-8 companies together, including refugee shelters

I hate jews so god damn much.
>>
File: 1493711256209.png (110KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
1493711256209.png
110KB, 600x460px
Trump. I blame myself, I forgot the Golden rule.
>>
>>132458305
>Feelsbadman.jgp
>>
>>132458305
With Jews you loose
>>
File: image.jpg (423KB, 1399x1711px)
image.jpg
423KB, 1399x1711px
>>132458305
How much did they pay?
I know some land and houses go for decent prices in swedistan but I'm assuming the property taxes make it entirely infeasible to live there
>>
>>132458305
>when you're such a limp wristed faggot you're willing to trade your """pretty dope raft"""" for not having to do a tiny bit of manual labour
>>
>>132458553
About 100 G's American.
Housing is expensive as fuck here right now. If you want a house in decent condition, in a good neighbourhood, expect to cash up at the very least 200 G's.
Especially if you'regoing to build a new one, not to mention demolish one first too.
>>
>>132459189
I paid that much here in the states.
>>
>>132458817
I was going to sell it you fucking Talmud kike faggot, since I had been accepted into a Uni 400 km away and had to move.
>>
>>132458305
You got finessed.
>>
i asked a j-friend to hold on to an 8ball of coke one time, never saw it again. never saw that "friend" again....that was one of the pivotal moments in my mistrust of them
>>
>get outmaneuvered in business
>REEEEE fucking jews
kys retard
>>
>>132459957
>ANCAP
Phew, I was afraid you were someone i had to take seriously.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.