[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Feeling of dread The kekistan people are absolute cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>Feeling of dread

The kekistan people are absolute cancer let me just get that out of the way, I saw this coming as soon as memes became a mainstream thing.

Memes were originated here as most inside jokes are to be shared with a small community so that only they would understand the significance and the laughter. Every day more and more of the main populace is getting exposed to content made here.

I don't think its a good thing, sure we can enjoy the memes that the president himself will tweet out and believe in kek and search for doubles, trips, and quads, but there were rules once, anon actually stood for something once.

All great empires eventually fall, if you ignore this then you are either ushering in the destruction or blissfully ignorant.

I grew up here, and was marveled at the extent that people with no real reason or fame would risk being jailed for the sake of doing what they thought was right. Now I don't know what to say.

Where do we stand now, what can I do? Am I doing enough? And how soon do you think the whole thing will come crashing down around our heads.
>>
>>132455919
Here's what you can do: Go outside, take a breath of fresh air, join a gym and then get a life. I mean seriously, "great empires"? "Growing up on /pol/"? Sure this place is important, but you're overdoing it. Memes are memes, they take their course and perish; before long there'll be the same old basement full of autists, but until then we have journalists to troll.
>>
>>132455919
>great empire

go outside if you're getting worked up about the computer pal
>>
File: stop.being.namefag.jpg (98KB, 867x458px) Image search: [Google]
stop.being.namefag.jpg
98KB, 867x458px
^_^
>>
>>132455919
Those days are gone.
Evolve or get left behind
>>
>>132455919

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s
>>
>>132457778
>>132457838
lols. why u posting this everywhere?
>>
File: 1495146103047.webm (3MB, 1814x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1495146103047.webm
3MB, 1814x1020px
>>132455919
Its swings and roundabouts dude. You cant stop something becoming popular and mainstream. Something else will, or already has, popped up to take its place. Dont worry about it. Flow like water.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.