[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I tracked down a guy who was trolling me recently."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 44

File: donie.jpg (55KB, 637x573px) Image search: [Google]
donie.jpg
55KB, 637x573px
I am enjoying this very much. /pol/ is actually afraid of CNN because they have the resources to find out who you are.
>>
File: carol_costello_0.jpg (54KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
carol_costello_0.jpg
54KB, 928x523px
Eh? You've never seen crony journalism before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! ACTION!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, viewer! Th-Th-They're just piles of fallacies on my articles, ya know! Do they really appall you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they gaslight and beg the question! Clicky Clicky! I-I bet you want to comment on them too, don't you, Mr. Angry cisboy viewer?! G-Go right ahead! Comment on these blackmailin' articles as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, b-bash on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful: my paid moderators are super active right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my news reports too! You racist! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not improving my ratings anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'aneurysm in your tweet answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a angery simpleton, viewer! I-I-I-I bet it's the first fake news report you've seen since you slid out of your forum! L-L-Look how hypocritical it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking deceiving! I-I've never seen it this phoney before! Look at what you're doing to me, you freaking white mail! Y-You sure know how to make a """"news"""" network all smug and full of itself! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better make me take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this clickbaity, it's much easier to cram something false up in there! And I'm leaking bullshit like a freaking sieve here! You'd better d-d-disprove it RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>132453762
pretty much this

it's great when /pol/'s doing the doxxing, but the moment someone's doxxing them then it's just an awful awful declaration of war that's an obvious threat and violating their rights.
>>
>>132453762
>A 15 year old shitposter is afraid of one of the most powerful liberal media propaganda machines on the planet
Good for you?
>>
>>132453762
It's the literal reddit dregs getting doxxed, if you post here on /pol/ there is no way for those CNN cucks to get you unless you outright post your name
>>
If /pol/ was afraid they wouldn't be trending #cnnblackmail, mass producing new trump vs. cnn memes, and declaring FULL ON WAR with CNN. The entire board has been overrun with threads about ending CNN and fighting back and fuckin Julian Assange buttfucking CNN with the law etc.

Nobody is afraid of CNN lol. CNN should be afraid of itself. They literally CANNOT do anything correctly (I would say right but since they are so far left, that is obvious).
>>
I hate white people too
>>
File: Very Rare.png (108KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
Very Rare.png
108KB, 520x390px
>>132453762
Castle Doctrine, I'm not afraid. If they Dox me, any antifa who come into my space with the intent to harm are getting a high energy lead projectile in center mass.
>>
>>132453957
Sounds like CNN really wants to get their employees killed
>>
dox DEEZ NUTZ
>>
>>132453762

Come DOX ME FAGGOT!

I'LL CHANGE MY TUNE REAL QUICK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHT3Pe39UQg
>>
File: blackmailillegal.png (2MB, 2298x1512px) Image search: [Google]
blackmailillegal.png
2MB, 2298x1512px
>>132453762
>>132453852

Blackmailing /=/ doxxing.
>>
>being afraid because people know youre saying bad words on the internet

Wew lad
>>
>on his reddit
>>
>>132453762
the weak should fear the strong
>>
>>132454306
enjoy not getting a job and being ostracized for your fringe poltard views
>>
Ghhj
>>
>>132453961

DOXXING IS ILLEGAL YOU DUMB FUCK!

ARE YOU A NIGGER?
>>
only retards get dox.
>>
>>132454306
Yeah because we live in commie no freedom lands where mean words can actually ruin your life

I won't ever apologise though, fuck these cunts
>>
>>132453888
>a middle aged man is afraid of everyone finding out how much he hates the niggers and chinks and goat fuckers he rants about on reddit all day
ftfy anon
>>
>>132453852
>Doxing=blackmailing a kid
Fuck off kike
>>
>>132454362
this is the guy that wrote the doxxing threatpiece
somebody should order him some pizza
>>
File: 1499243308877.png (710KB, 1084x969px) Image search: [Google]
1499243308877.png
710KB, 1084x969px
>>132453762
>>
>>132454366
Convicts get jobs. People won't care you called someone a nigger online. Everyone does it.
>Ostracised film people you don't want to associate with in the first place
>>
>>132454362
oh shit
>>
>>132453762
>Implying /Pol/ is a person
>>
>>132453852
Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, CNN has got to go!
>>
>>132454643
enjoy your bus driver job faggot lol
>>
>>132453961
>Extreme hostility proves you don't feel threatened
Oh, anon... I'm sorry son but the stupid is terminal.
>>
>>132454488

You people literally are enslaved by Juden.

Your people literally are!

"Captives of Juden"

In your own land mind you.
>>
>>132453762
>All these CNN Shills ITT
>All these trolls pretending to be CNN shills ITT

I don't have the "I don't know who's jewing who" image, new computer. But, yea.
>>
boo yeas
>>
>>132454718
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>132454700

Well threatened but ready to do something about it!

PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>132453762
They can only identify the less intelligent trolls. Then the more intelligent trolls use the situation to portray the media as vicious and unhinged.

Why would we be afraid of fake news?
>>
>>132453762
>/pol/ is actually afraid of CNN because they have the resources to find out who you are.
CNN can suck my big fat Nazbol cock.

Trump is a cuck, liberals should be gassed and the Nazbol racial revolution is the only solution to racial problems.
>>
>>132454643
If Han really was working on his doctorate, that's a whole lot of time and money down the drain. Very few professional employers would hire someone so unprofessional..
>>
File: 1498562145904.gif (3MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498562145904.gif
3MB, 222x400px
>>132453762
Clearly reddit
>>
>>132453852
>>132453762
>>132454366
>>132454643
>>132454694
CNN, this is your one singular chance to walk back this behavior of public blackmail. You have one week to fix this.

Publicly fire the K-File team: Andrew Kaczynski, Nathan McDermott, Chris Massie, and Megan Apper with a denouncement of their threats against a private citizen and child.
Make financial amends to HanAssholeSolo with a college scholarship in the amount of $50,000 USD as compensation for the emotional distress you have done to him.
Assure the public he and his family will never be harmed by your organization.
If you do not do this, we are going to be tracking you down just like you tracked him down.

You are fake news, and we are the real media. As journalists, we have the right to track people down and seek comment on your criminal associations. We now have jackboots on the ground in every major metro area in the world.

We are going to track down your parents.
We are going to track down your siblings.
We are going to track down your spouses.
We are going to track down your children. Because hey, that’s what you guys get to do, right? We’re going to see how you like it when our reporters are hunting down your children.
>>
>>132453762
No one should ever back down from telling the truth.
>>
>>132455104
We are going to seek comment from them all, because you are fake news terrorists engaged in a seditious plot to undermine our President and the 63 million people who voted for him. HanAssholeSolo was a private citizen, but none of you are. We are going to see you brought to account for this, because that’s what real media does: expose criminals.

Any CNN employee that does not want to be tracked down alongside their families will have one additional week to quit CNN and denounce their act of blackmail against a private citizen. After that, it is game on.

Do you understand what is coming? This is going to be ironic punishment. You are going to have the exact thing done to you that you’ve been doing to us for ages. You have an easy chance to stop this, so don’t say that we don’t play fair, and don’t pretend you didn’t have it coming.

We didn’t make these rules – you did – and now we’re going to force you to play by them. Hope you enjoy what is coming, you filthy rat kike bastards.

Kill yourselves, kike news fakers. You deserve every single bit of what you are about to get.
>>
>>132455029
Civic nationals are the worst kind of liberals.

I can understand Han was correct on the (((chosen))), but he's a major cuck for supporting a liberal like Trump
>>
>>132453762
So it's illegal to satiriza CNN now?
>>
>>132455181
>not supporting the enemy of your enemy
Oldest tactic in the book
>>
>>132455104
>>132455123
They targeted gamers.
Gamers.
We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.
We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.
We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.
Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.
These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.
Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.
>>
>>132454362
>>132294073 →
>>
File: 1497461816922.jpg (10KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497461816922.jpg
10KB, 222x250px
>>132454815
No excuses, faggot. It took me 30 seconds to grab it off kym.

>>132455181
True enough. Then again, if you're not a liberal, you simply don't make it into the Presidency. There are too many veto points between a candidate and the office.

>>132455251
Nice pasta but "challange" is making me screech inside. Please fix.
>>
Probably used the same username and shit, had his info on an old website, that's how I used to doxx people.

Find their social media if they have one, find their phone and address through directory, find parents/relations and verify location/person.
>>
>>132455251

This needs some archiving!
>>
>>132454553

You're right, they should release his identity immediately instead of hanging it over him like this.
>>
>>132453852

He didn't do any doxxing though, he's just a kid who posted a funny Trump meme. A major media corporation should not go after some random kid because he posts Trump memes.

I wonder if CNN has any idea how petty and weak this makes them look?
>>
>>132453852
>it's just an awful awful declaration of war that's an obvious threat and violating their rights.
No shit, it really is war. I doubt that anyone here isn't aware of what "bringing CNN down" would entail - thousands will lose their livelihoods, a lot of them would be innocent in regards to this "culture war", people will have their reputation destroyed. Everyone is aware that CNN CAN and WILL fight back. They can spout their "muh racism, sexism, *insert trotskyism here", but channers can't whine about "muh violation of rights"? Read Rules for Radicals.

If we kill our enemies they die, anon. Fuck yourself.
>>
>>132454694
so what your saying is jews only hire other jews and minorities
>>
>>132455414
Didn't cnn literally publish a guide on how they doxed him rendering their decision not to out him pointless?
>>
>>132453762
>/pol/ is actually afraid of CNN
we aren't though, quit trying to speak for all of us you dipshit CNN intern, or you'll learn why the "silent majority" is a thing to fear and why groups like lulzsec never really went away
>>
>>132455250
>not supporting the enemy of your enemy
Trump is a liberal and he's civic cuck.

I have no respect for a man who is proud of his (((chosen))) grandchildren.

Truth is under Trump white demographics will continue to decline rich white people still import mexicans to replace white labor.

The rural drug epidemic continues, Trump is leading an organization destroying the white race in American and the only solution is the racial revolution.

Civic cucks are so obsessed with finding friends they will sell out their racial heritage.

Both enemies are equally evil and represent the same system of liberalism and tolerance.

All degeneracy can be tracked down to the lack of resistance to it, both the left and right agree to not resist rich people getting richer while working people are getting poorer, neither the left nor the right resist the destruction of the white race.

I could say Trump is slightly better on race than the left, but his economic policies will leave Americans behind.

Trump is not the enemy of my enemy he is the enemy. And the enemies are forces who want to dilute the genetic heritage of the white race and ultimately eradicate white people.
>>
>CNN is so sensitive it has to doxx some random r/ledonald poster

Lol don't they know how weak they look? Pathetic. Also justifies people going after CNN now.

>>132455942

No he isn't, leave faggot. I only read 3 sentences of your post so next time make it shorter ;)
>>
>>132453852
What's your point? That we don't like being attacked? No shit, all enemies must be destroyed.
>>
>>132456086
>No he isn't
He is proud of his (((chosen))) grandchildren.

> leave faggot
Am I invading your personal safe space, snowflake?

Fuck off with your kekistani faggotry.
>>
>>132454121
>>
>>132456631
Jesus was Marxist.
>>
>>132453762
Hi Plebbit
>>
>>132456672
Religion undermines national coherence as it argues there is something above the organization that defends the white race.

Liberals need God to make themselves feel better about life, I can't respect weak people who believe that God is more important than race.
>>
>>132456672

The entire foundation of abrahamic religion is property ownership. All abrahamic religion is a "rules to live peacefully in a capitalist society".

You don't have the attention span to read a bible you LARPing spazz
>>
>>132453762

You're enjoying getting ass-raped on twitter? Are you gay?
>>
>>132453762
They tracked down a fucking r/the_donald redditor you fucking dunce, if they tried to track down a /pol/ poster they'd just be bumbling around yelling "HIS USERNAME IS ANONYMOUS!! CHECK THE REDDIT DATABASE FOR THIS ANONYMOUS USER!"
>>
>>132453852

pol is comprised of individuals.... CNN is a corporation worth millions if not billions..

stop it
>>
>>132453852
Rules for radicals dictate my enemies,must follow the rules they themselves set.

I am not set by them.

Kys.
>>
>>132453852
>comparing literally 4chan doxing someone to a multinational corporation doxing a spineless redditor 15 year old
>>
>>132453762

literally if the entire world knew i said a nigger a few times my life wouldnt changed. this guy shouldnt of capitulated
>>
>>132453852
/Pol/ doxes people who crack innocent guys' skulls open with a bike lock. This is a kid posting a meme. If you are serious, you should reassess your thought patterns.
>>
>>132453762
Unlike Reddit we actually have anonymity here and know how to use proxies and VPN's on top of that.
>>
>>132453852
First of all this is not doxxing this is a multi million dollar company blackmailing a citizen for political jokes online.

Secondly you get insta ban for doxxing on /pol/...
>>
>>132453961
RIGHT! Lets all start a fund and hire idiots like this jackass to troll all over the net. CNN is going to loose ALL their advertisers soon. They cannot start a war with the anon internet and think they are going to win.. Oh wait I forgot how stupid they really are!
>>
>>132455081
Lol wtf
>>
File: 1497802761645.png (448KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1497802761645.png
448KB, 890x876px
>>132454658
>implying /pol/ isn't one person
>"/Pol/"
>>
File: 1384609155948.jpg (24KB, 181x243px) Image search: [Google]
1384609155948.jpg
24KB, 181x243px
Thanks Reddit for giving out this guys personal information.
>>
>>132453762
Go suck a dick, you're the same shill that said "oh you're cry babies" about 3 hours ago in the first CNN thread. Sage this shill!
>>
>>132455251
Makes it obvious why they went after video games huh.....trying to turn our cyber world world into one giant diversity friendly safe space with no problematic content being produced.....
>>
>>132457794
CNN is full of CIA proxies and backed by several deep state players.....I'm sure they could utilise some sinister levels of resources should they really need to fuck your shit up senpai
>>
>>132453852
> Implying people who use 4chan regularly have easily accessible social media.
>>
Yeah, right. CNN is no match for the collective autism on this board. Pizzagate was just the beginning. Fucking bring it.
>>
File: 1240266540309.jpg (22KB, 347x393px) Image search: [Google]
1240266540309.jpg
22KB, 347x393px
>>132453852
>making a list of jews who work for the same corrupt corporation is antisemitic doxxing
>>
File: cnntumor2.gif (2MB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
cnntumor2.gif
2MB, 500x232px
>>132453762
>CNN

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

Are you not worried about getting cancer off the CNN logo or have you decancered that image by adding text and a filter to it.

If you graph the rise in brain tumors against CNN viewer growth and then dig a bit deeper you will begin to understand what you are dealing with. Repeated exposure to the CNN logo is very dangerous. James woods tried to warn us in videodrome but NO ONE LISTENED.
>>
>>132453762
>because they have the resources to find out who you are.

nah they don't cause I've never made the mistake of talking about my real identity on twitter/plebbit
>>
>>132453852
do you think that an anonymous imageboard doxxing someone is the same as a huge news network doxxing someone? you know, a news network that's supposed to be publicly held accountable and upholding ethical standards
>>
>>132453852

>/pol/

Wrong website newfag. You want plebbit.

>resources to find out who you are

And do what? Tell everyone I'm a racist? They figured that out when they got my personal facebook account banned for fun posting.
>>
>>132454362
left rachel a voicemail

these people never answer their phones after shit goes down
>>
>>132455590
>thousands will lose their livelihoods, a lot of them would be innocent in regards to this "culture war"

There are no innocents at CNN.
>>
>>132453762
Poke the bear.......
>>
>>132453762
>they have the resources to find out who you are.
And then what? War? People getting killed for fucking with innocent 'wrong-thinkers'?
>>
You think we are scared of CNN?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK CNN.
>>
>>132453762
>IT'S AFRAID!
https://youtu.be/monY___QLdU

You switched /pol/ and CNN though.
>>
File: 4chan_growed_up.jpg (323KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_growed_up.jpg
323KB, 480x953px
>>132454362

His dad's a Republican. Leave papa alone. He's probably more disgusted by his son than any of us could ever be.
>>
AND NOW YA DO WHAT THEY TOLD YA
>>
>>132455545

...any perceived power dissipates into nothingness once they do this...they are following the Alinsky playbook.
>>
>>132453762
This is why you don't reveal yourself through the Internet
>>
File: 1439941781601.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1439941781601.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
>CNN has found a record of your entire post history and is threatening to release your name and publish all your posts

How hard would you apologize?
>>
>>132453852
don't startva war you can't win
>>
>>132454453
No it's not it's free information on the internet how do you think spokeo operates. Only illegal to post info of minors
>>
>>132453762

only redditors get shafted, good
>>
>>132476440
I would personally find the guy's office and shoot him and his colleagues.
>>
>>132476440

i would do seduku
>>
File: 0000.jpg (9KB, 159x199px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
9KB, 159x199px
>>132453762
>"I tracked down a guy who was trolling me recently." - /pol/ is afraid of CNN

Why don't you send some of them reporters my way and they'll be sieg heiling faster than you can shout sieg heil.
>>
File: 1498697629868.jpg (87KB, 735x490px) Image search: [Google]
1498697629868.jpg
87KB, 735x490px
>>132476440
I wouldn't apologize, though I'd have some explaining to do.
>>
File: 1498747248824.jpg (225KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498747248824.jpg
225KB, 600x600px
>CNN threatens to dox some redditor
>/pol/ is afraid
>>
>>132476163

This tbq h.

But then again, he's a boomer so he had a helping hand on how things are today.
>>
>>132454362

Kaczynski is frequently a crypto coversion from Kalkstein especially considering the notable context of his wife's name and place of employment.
>>
File: 127557607271.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
127557607271.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>132476440
>CNN has found a record of your entire post history and is threatening to release your name and publish all your posts

I'd just call it a fake because I regularly post off connection belonging to someone else's name
>>
>>132476440
>he actually posts
>>
File: 1487147329486.jpg (18KB, 360x295px) Image search: [Google]
1487147329486.jpg
18KB, 360x295px
Liberals used to fucking hate giant corporations. What happened?
>>
There is only one way to deal with this problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KU2tVbczbc
>>
>>132476440

That would be funny.
>>
>>132454366
Lel you're a fucking loser, I don't understand why faggots like you even come to this site, you're probably Reddit cancer. If you don't like what you see then leave you fucking jungle nigger, fuck you and the Reddit short bus you rode in on
>>
File: 1499220202859.gif (801KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1499220202859.gif
801KB, 250x195px
>>132476440
The shit I've posted on this site, they wouldn't dare publish online unless they're looking to get fucked by every FCC violation ever. We're talking really, really obscene shit. By the time they publish it, it'll be so heavily censored that all they've accomplished is post a bunch of censored black bars and asterisks.
>>
File: 1480347552474.gif (62KB, 262x199px) Image search: [Google]
1480347552474.gif
62KB, 262x199px
>>132476440
>implying i'm not behind TOR, 5 proxies, and 13 different aliases while also formatting my hard drives every 8 hours
>>
>if you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>132477077
That only applies to radio and TV you dumb fuck. Anyone can publish dirty words if they want.
>>
File: 1493505444524.png (86KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
1493505444524.png
86KB, 247x239px
>>132453762
This is a fucking laughable attempt at narrative spin.
>>
>>132476440
I would never apologize. I have said numerous times and will say again, that everything I post is satire and is not to be taken seriously. By reading my posts, you agree to these terms.

Now, having said that, all the kike (((journalists))), not only at CNN but at (((buzzfeed))) and other fake news propaganda outlets, will burn. And I will do whatever I can to help expose and stop them. Our patience has its limits. One day we'll shut their lying jewish mouths.
>>
Reddit fag should dox himself in a YouTube video where he tells cnn to fuck right off. He's going to get doxxed anyway it's just a matter of time.
>>
>>132477359
>CNN would willingly decorate the front page of their website with dead kikes, trap porn, anal prolapse and mexican narco gore just to spite one guy
>>
>>132453762
I will castrate a cnn shill before the secret police take me.
>>
You've gotta be pretty dumb to link your real name to anything except family-friendly facebook posting. Even then, I haven't posted anything on facebook for around 3 years.
>>
>>132476440
>tfw spic
i wouldn't apologize for shit
the white boi fears the Aztec
>>
>>132476992
The corporations started marketing to them
>>
So, aside from contacting advertisers, how do we retaliate?
>>
>>132455942
Everything about your post is wrong.
>>
How long until they start rounding people up for being "trolls"? How long until "troll" becomes a recognized slur for whites?
>>
>>132453762
Nigga I have tough vpn they can do nothing against my hacker powers
>>
>>132453762

Autistic level bait. Here's your (((you)))

/pol/ found out the location of a fucking flag in less than a day using a livestream, frog sounds, and airplane trails. If anything, people should be more scared of /pol/.
>>
File: 127557607272.jpg (93KB, 758x807px) Image search: [Google]
127557607272.jpg
93KB, 758x807px
>>132477964
>So, aside from contacting advertisers, how do we retaliate?

Just ignore the CNN faggots.

They can dox shitposters till kingdom come and all they're gonna accomplish is waste their own time.
>>
>>132453852
/pol/ users are equivalent to a worldwide media mega corporate?
>>
>>132453762
CNN has an investigative team called KFile. I suppose if they are willing to do then we should expose every secret about members of this team. Like where they live and their personal cell number.
>>
File: chris-cuomo.jpg (174KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
chris-cuomo.jpg
174KB, 1600x900px
>>132454302
>>
>>132477964
>>132475249
This is start.
>>
>>132453762
>/pol/ is actually afraid of CNN because they have the resources to find out who you are.

I ain't afraid of shit. They can go right ahead and dox me. I'm a fucking NEET. They can't get me fired, I don't have any friends, and if they try to fuck with me on my property, I'll fucking shoot them.

These faggots can do their worst. I'm prepared.
>>
let this be a lesson to all the newfags about opsec
>>
File: 1476886780980.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476886780980.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>132453957
first they came for HanAssholeSolo
and I did nothing
for I was not a redditior
>>
>>132453762
>because they have the resources to find out who you are.

You have no idea of what you are talking about you moron.
>>
>>132453762
LOL yeah, assuming I have a ((([spoiler][/spoiler]leddit))) account
>>
>>132453762
Good luck. I'm behind 7 proxies.
>>
>>132453762
>doxxes and blackmails 15 year old redditor
>can't find evidence of Trump/Russia after 8 months of searching
Boy, that's one crack investigative organization right there, boys.
>>
>>132478888
>Good luck. I'm behind 7 proxies.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>132453762
Yes, I'm sure all that actually happened
>>
>>132453762
I hope this guy gets fucked. Meme his ass into getting fired
>>
File: ctr doxing 4chan.png (57KB, 715x647px) Image search: [Google]
ctr doxing 4chan.png
57KB, 715x647px
>>132453762
>/pol/ is actually afraid of CNN
>>132453852
>the moment someone's doxxing them

Be sure to ask these guys how well that turned out for them!!
>>
File: 1499264157933.jpg (600KB, 1160x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1499264157933.jpg
600KB, 1160x1754px
>talk big online about niggers and jews
>cry like a beta bitch the instant someone calls you out on it
Is anyone surprised by this?
>>
>>132453762
>just a kid

He was 40 years old. Fucking retards here I swear to god.
>>
Why doesn't someone make new HansAssHoleSolo accounts and take over his identity? I would but I'm an old dude and self-employed and I need to get back to work.
>>
>>132479708
lol no one is retarded enough to believe this image.
>muh NSA is targeting /pol/tards

Literally only schizos will fall for this mr LARPer
>>
>>132479852
My Cousin is his teacher in TN, and she assured me he if 15 years old and very sorry for his sins.
>>
>>132453852
>implying just because you groupthink /pol/ just groupthink too
No
>>
File: hillary_so_far_ahead_in_polls.png (268KB, 665x685px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_so_far_ahead_in_polls.png
268KB, 665x685px
>>132479719
>cry like a beta bitch the instant someone calls you out on it

I have sent CNN feedback with my own email address.

They aren't calling anyone out or engaging in any discussion about anything.

This is probably fake news too
>>
>>132480030
>/pol/ just
Meant "must"
>>
>>132476440
I'd tell them they'll be hearing from my lawyer for coercion, invasion of privacy, assault, and also espionage as my identity is a classified government top secret and the IC will instantly fuck them so hard their dying thots will be wondering where their actual physical asshole actually ended up in the end
>>
>>132453762
I really hope they track me down for spreading the first wave of gifs and memes so I can make a public statement and tell them fuck off
>>
>>132479973
My cousin is from Newtown Connecticut and take my word for it, he's very sorry
>>
>>132453852
We never pretended to be nice people.
>>
File: where do you think you are.jpg (299KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think you are.jpg
299KB, 800x644px
>>132455590
>thousands will lose their livelihoods, a lot of them would be innocent in regards to this "culture war", people will have their reputation destroyed
where do you think you are?
>>
>/pol/s scared of being doxxed

dox me, everyone I know including my boss posts here. as do the majority of our costumers.
>>
>>132453762
This is why unified accounts for posting online should be standard practice.

When you're posting as yourself online you actually have to answer for the bullshit shit you post, whether that be racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, etc.
>>
Rally against CNN threatening to blackmail one of us posting dank memes on reddit REÈEEEEEEÈÈÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my brothers and sisters
>>
>>132455081
why has someone shooped a kids face onto CNN?
>>
>>132453852
You're actually comparing /pol/ to CNN? Are you retarded?
>>
>>132454694
Bus drivers make decent money. I'd drive a bus, get to hold up traffic and yell at niggers who don't pay all day.
>>
>>132453762
That's Reddit, not /pol/.
>>
>not firing up those russian VPNs in case you get backtraced

step your chaos game up
>>
The best part is when they inevitably do get hammered for this they're gonna scream and cry about all of these awful racist sexist bigoted Islamaphobes who are answering Trump's call to violence by attacking reporters.

The Jew shall cry out in pain as he strikes at you.
>>
>>132457794
Didn't they only find him because he posted personal info on the same account? That's what Heard anyway. Is there an archive of u/HanAssholeSolo's postings?
>>
>>132453852
That's fucking CNN aka. the DNC screwing over an underage US citizen for meme posting you dumb coon
>>
File: Black people.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Black people.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>
That was reddit fucktard 1
>>
>>132453762
Nice try, That sounds like CNN is wounded. It's a sign of weakness.
>>
>>132481233
If they had just used public information, then by now surely someone else would have done exactly the same thing and his identity would be posted everywhere.

Which makes me think they had reddit hand things over to them.
>>
File: HAS - Copy.jpg (156KB, 1014x630px) Image search: [Google]
HAS - Copy.jpg
156KB, 1014x630px
>>132481233

These are the only ones you need to find him.

Or wait until the end of the day when it's widespread public knowledge.
>>
File: 1498388736795.jpg (142KB, 682x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498388736795.jpg
142KB, 682x768px
>>132454362
>inb4 someone take it as far as it needs to go and kills his dad
>>
>>132470099
Wasn't there some scandal a few years ago about their "interns" all being military?

Can we respin this?
>>
File: cnncancer7.gif (666KB, 498x374px) Image search: [Google]
cnncancer7.gif
666KB, 498x374px
>>132453762
the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s THIS LEAKED AND THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT DOWN THE CHANS #CNNKILLSTREAM THEY ARE PRESSURING WIKILEAKS AND ASSANGE IT WAS ON ATS AND GLP
>>
File: 1477778177333.gif (1018KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1477778177333.gif
1018KB, 499x374px
>>132454121
This man gets it.
>>
>>132453762
They won't find out who I am, burner accounts upon burner accounts everywhere.
>>
>>132481939

It's already been done. He wiped the entire account to make it more difficult for anyone else to. It's still archived in enough places to piece together who he is anyway (see: >>132481980)
>>
>>132481980
If he posted one of his fb posts then it might be possible to find his account, and from there, a bunch of other info, maybe that's how they got it. Although it is also possible that they knew someone at reddit or got somehow pressured them to hand over info on him, like >>132481939 says.
>>
File: IMG_8058.jpg (349KB, 1022x1517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8058.jpg
349KB, 1022x1517px
Criminal Cyberstalking under Georgia law if the Redditor was found as described in the official cnn account and threatened?
>>
>>132482894

His information is everywhere on that account. I even know where he went on vacation in 2012. There's no need for insider knowledge. You can go find him right now with only the information in that image, and that was all gathered *after* he deleted everything.
>>
>>132482583
You realize we're going to destroy you and all of your ilk right?
>>
>>132453762
#CNNKILLSTREAM they own forgottenlanguages video as a weapon that induces physical harm

LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY ARE SHUTTING ALL LEAKS DOWN.
>>
>>132483232
So basically he doxed himself, CNN just had to read through his history.
>>
>>132483378
Link me the cassini diskus video
>>
>>132483332

You're never going to do anything further than make empty threats on a meaningless image board, you whining shit stain.

>>132483548

He certainly didn't make it hard, no.
>>
>>132453762
>/pol/ = t_d
you have to go back
>>
>>132483794
>you whining shit stain
>said the whining shit stain
oh i'm laffin
>>
>>132483232
people are so fucking stupid these days, willingly giving their personal info
>>
>>132453762
How are those faggots going to find me if I don't have a social media?
>>
>>132483794
if you think this and other image boards are meaningless, you have your head up your ass.

I don't give a shit about that webbit faggot, and I don't give a shit about Trump or conservatives. But the liberals turned into anti-free speach tyrants, and all tyrants need to be hung. We ARE coming for you and your friends.
>>
>>132453762
>not trolling using an alter ego persona
Absolutely retarded.
>>
>>132453852

>being this CNN
Laughing out loud familia
>>
>>132476440
Satire
>>
>>132477040
They think they're going to change everyones minds here and we will all see their version of the light. It's fucking funny, they have no idea what they've stepped into. If anything, it will just radicalize them one way or the other.
>>
>>132484295

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Enjoy your delusional revolution fantasy, the other backwards southerners that share your beliefs have been spouting that horseshit since 1866.
>>
File: IMG_2659.jpg (143KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2659.jpg
143KB, 720x720px
>>132453762
>>
>>132453852
Is it really worth the shekels? What are you doing with your life man. You knw its wrong
>>
>>132453762
They did a good thing, really. A 15 year old posting about killing people online is a problem. Scaring him off a little bit and getting him off the internet could do him some good otherwise he'll become another cause of those >be American >get shot memes.
>>
>>132453762
I find it humorous too, they're using the same war tactics now and pol is shittin their panties.
>>
File: you.jpg (196KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
196KB, 780x770px
>>132484295
>we're coming to get you, kid, the Nepalese porcelain doll making website revolution is coming, as soon as my mum lets me be on the PC after midnight (PS, CNN pls don't dox, I'm sorry)
>>
File: Pol VS CNN.jpg (59KB, 512x297px) Image search: [Google]
Pol VS CNN.jpg
59KB, 512x297px
>>132453762
>>
>>132484295
>But the liberals turned into anti-free speach tyrants, and all tyrants need to be hung. We ARE coming for you and your friends.

look if there is one thing this whole CNN issue has show, same as the He will not divide us BS, it's that /pol/ is mostly mudskins and other fucking losers LARP'ing as successful white people and/or the far right.

Guy get a random gif posted by the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Gets tracked down by a jew reporter and doesn't just go: Fuck off.. No he puddles in his own piss and so on being oh no, someone might find out he wrote jew or nigger on message board. The horror..

so yeah, I highly doubt anyone is coming for anyone else. You going to billy bad up up and then OH NO a random 135 pound jew reporter!! Abort!! ABORT!! ..talk about a balloon of delusion getting popped.
>>
>Implying /pol/ isn't comprised of social media ghosts who have no way of being identified

Meanwhile, CNN's talking heads are constantly exposed. This is a fight they cannot win. It goes beyond doxxing. Eventually Wolf Blitzer is going to start getting swastika pizzas delivered to his house on a daily bases.
>>
>>132453762
That guy has a breadcrumb trail of other Reddit posts. There were piles of clues to his identity from all his old posts.
KFile didn't do anything impressive. He even shared his location in an old post. They just followed old reddit posts to find out who it was.

4chan has no post history.
>>
File: damn.jpg (195KB, 821x752px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
195KB, 821x752px
>>132453762
(nice bait)
>Plebbit user
>CNN worker is seen slamming his kosher around
>furiously wrangles the plebbits username into drizzy bot
>gets results and a pay raise
mfw im a god
>goes to 4chan because they should be scared of him now
>fumbles his karpa around because theres 150 million results for the username anonymous
m-muh dox
>>
>>132455590
>>wow guys, they are gonna call us racists and mysoginists!

Already happens in a daily basis dude
>>
File: vietnam073-xl.png (376KB, 650x469px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam073-xl.png
376KB, 650x469px
>>
>>132485377
digits confirm, full on direct war with (((cnn)) is on
only one will remain in the end
wonder who it'll be
>>
File: 1499260388767.jpg (97KB, 587x534px) Image search: [Google]
1499260388767.jpg
97KB, 587x534px
>>132486904
>>
1 I doubt they found who i am.
2 I don't give a shit if they found
>>
>>132485377
For the war of truth, /pol/ is ever victor.
>>
File: cnsolo.jpg (28KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cnsolo.jpg
28KB, 800x600px
>>132453762
>>
File: 1499263831309.gif (2MB, 375x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499263831309.gif
2MB, 375x300px
>>132488125
lel
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.