[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand the ideological reasons why Russia would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I don't understand the ideological reasons why Russia would "hack the election" in favor of a republican. Wouldn't they prefer a democrat in office?

Republicans' fundamentally pursue things that aren't favorable to Russia.
>strong military, even an increase in the budget
>strong global economic presence
>increase in budgets for space projects(and therefore independence in LEO transport)
>Russia definitely doesn't want America to become great again

Honestly I feel like Putin would have rejoiced if Hillary won. Please explain how it makes sense ideologically for Russia to "hack" the election in favor of a republican.
>>
File: 1491463763477.jpg (31KB, 797x448px)
1491463763477.jpg
31KB, 797x448px
>>132444061
Russia is playing the long game. It's not about either party, or ideology. It's about sowing disillusionment and antipathy towards the administration (both former and current), the media, and your fellow Americans.
>>
Alinsky's rules for radicals, accuse your enemies of all your sins so it looks petty when they point out quite realistically that you're guilty.

Most Marxists in universities and the media were technically sent by Russia. Russian technically already hacked the election in Clinton's favour.
>>
>>132444061
Putin is a big shabbos goy, he probably just wanted his fellow shabbos goy as US president.
>>
Putin couldn't find a dialogue with Obongo.
Putin distrusts Hillary they she is bff with Obongo
Trump presents an opportunity in dialogue between two powerful men.
Proper dialogues could mean the lift of sanctions.
>>
>>132444061
The isolationist lobby in the Republican party is now stronger, and isolated USA is what Russia dreams of.
Also Trump called NATO obsolete. The Putin's main geopolitical goal is to destroy NATO.
Also a daily reminder that Trump never, I repeat never said a bad word about Russia or Putin, even once. It is obvious that the Russians have some leverage on him.
>>
>>132444061
i dont hate russia
>>
>>132445764
neither do I, but not hating and trusting or even liking are 2 different things
>>
>>132444061
I never understood this either, if I was the leader of a nation that was hostile towards American interests, trump would be the last person I'd want to be president. I'd much prefer Hillary with her Russian reset button, or some other weak democrat.
>>
Clinton is a liberal interventionist hawk with a history of toppling secular dictators and said she would impose a no-fly zone over Syria, even if it meant shooting down Russian jets.
>>
>>132444061
Here's the thing, in this election I can understand it.
Hillary and the establishment had a hardon for antagonizing Russia. Muh cold war enemy and all that. Trump at least had the potential of being reasoned with because he came in from outside as a businessman. I bet that if Hillary won we'd already be in WW3, and Russia doesn't want a fight with America.
>>
>>132444061
Goal was never to elect Trump. Goal was to damage americans' belief in their political system. Best case scenario would be Trump losing by an inch, declaring that election was rigged and rednecks starting shooting shitlibs.

t. russian hacker.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.