[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /b/ethink about university ? Me personally, I never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1498778976007.jpg (202KB, 827x591px) Image search: [Google]
1498778976007.jpg
202KB, 827x591px
What does /b/ethink about university ?

Me personally, I never realized just how toxic/autistic unis can be until I went.

>Be me
>19yr old freshman.
>Getting generals out of the way
>pick up random literature class
>Really bookish, take something called American Lit II
>Oh hell yeah, I'll get to learn about guys like De Tocqueville , Jefferson, Walt Whitman , etc
>Show up to first day of class, slightly before the teacher arrives
>Classmates are hardcore SWPL's
>Okay, whatever they don't seem that bad.
>In walks teacher
>He's Vietnamese
>First thing he says to the class in the broken English is
>"We not learning about "Classic" American literature, they all dead and white, no one care for them"
>Entire class laughs except me, this russian exchange student chick, and the girl in front if me I was chatting up.
>We're just sitting their, i was both just shocked and pissed at the same time, the Russian chick (because he also went on about how there is more than two sexes) started sperging about what it meant to be a women
>I told the chick in front of me that I wanted to call him out on his shit, she said "yeah fuck this guy"
>Eventually did, and lectured the class on environmental vs genetic determinism and how studies of monozygotic twins prove that behavior is majority genetic , race and I, etc.

I was completely taken aback, literally I thought this whole "muh anti white professors" was just an alt right meme. That first year if university gave me a whole new insight into the far left I've never seen before. It was like that in almost every single philisophy and history class I took there.
>>
>>132443510
Seems fake
pics and recordings (voice after entering your class works too) please
>>
File: 1498761655437.png (23KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1498761655437.png
23KB, 645x773px
>>132443836
>Seems fake

I probably went to one of the most hardcore leftist places in the US desu. Other things

>Took a course in titled Western Civilization II
>Professor includes the middle East as being part of the West , and Islam as being part of Western religion.
>Took course on ethics that focused on analytic philisophy in the 1st half, then environments feminism on the 3nd half
>My French class had me seated next to some faggot , who was constantly cooked out if his mind and hitting on me
>Left french because of it.
>Trannies fucking everywhere
>Our local churches have gay pride flags instead of American flags on them

You can't begin to imagine the poz...
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.