[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the existential dread that I'm going to have to work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1497151259123.jpg (31KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
1497151259123.jpg
31KB, 640x470px
>the existential dread that I'm going to have to work until I'm an old man just to maintain a basic living is setting in again.
>>
>>132443239
we all feel that way fellow leaf
>>
>>132443239
We used to have a family to come home to and a community. Men are pitifully alone now.
>>
>>132445804
Thata the thing, my dad worked to provide for his family.
I have no family,so why do I still have to work as hard as him to just get by now?
>>
>the existential dread of living in a godless world that is spiraling down hill when everyone, myself included, is too addicted to technology and media to the point we literally worship it above god himself which will in turn drag each and every last one of us into an eternity of hellfire for idol worship and degeneracy

Fixd it 4 u
>>
>>132446377
Why the fuck did I just commie post
>>
>>132443239
Daily reminder that we have enough food and housing to supply everyone with what they need and only need to work so hard to maintain a small group of people who never has to work a day in their life but this system totally isn't slavery.
>>
>>132446620
Its not slavery its democracy, we voted to be slaves, we get to choose our masters every 5 years.
>>
File: 1485584542141.gif (2MB, 448x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485584542141.gif
2MB, 448x246px
Yeah, those fucking pilgrims should have just sat around and pondered why they were there and bitched and cried about the coming of age and delay build a colony and let their newfound land go to waste
>>
Duh says that's the fate of men right in Genesis
Get over it. Do work son
>>
>>132443239
kys
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1308634
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.